You the one pt.2

By nbayounggirlll

Just read but read part one first I will make more sense to do that‼️ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Hey yalll☺️☺️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chpter 26
GO READ

Chapter 8

592 23 1
By nbayounggirlll

"Well don't stress over it to much I thought y'all was gon be together when you got out to to be honest" nisha said. "Yeah I'm not I just wanna know why he was still calling me bae in the phone" I said. "Maybe he didn't wantchu to be upset more in jail" ben said. I shrugged. "Was the food good" kd asked me. "Not that much I only ate a little bit" I said. "You ate a little bit and you still thick" nisha said. "Yea it was only god" I said then we laughed. They finished smoking then we went back inside and sat down. A couple minutes later Trell and Layla came back downstairs.

They both came and sat on the couch. "I didn't get to introduce myself good so hi I'm Layla" she said the smiled. "Hey I've heard about you" I said then smiled back. "Y'all gon be friends" kd said. "Somewhat" I said. "That's good" ben said. Then we all started watchin a movie.

Kentrell POV
We watchin a movie right now. I gotta talk to lani but I don't know when. But she gotta have known I was gonna move on. But me and Layla have gotta closer and I love her but me and layla love will never Be as me and lani. I do love her a lot though shut we been together for 2 years and had a baby but I don't know. I had my arm around Layla and she is laying on my chest. We are watchin poetic justice.

Lani got up and walked to the bathroom I was bout to get up to but then I realized that Layla was gonna say something so I just sat there. It's getting late and I see that Layla is getting tired. Just then lani walked back downstairs.
10 minutes later....
"Bae I'm bout o go upstairs and go to sleep I'm tired" Layla said. "Ok" I said then kissed her. Then she went upstairs. We was just sitting there watching the rest of the movie. "Ok so since Layla is upstairs I think we should all talk" kd said. We all looked at him. "About what" nisha said. "Like where y'all stand because it's weird and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that it's weird" kd said. "Yeah me too" they all said except lani.

Kaylani POV
"There is nothing to talk about" I said looking down. "Yes there is everything that you told us outside tell yb" ben said. I just sat there quiet and Trell started looking at me. "Do you want us to tell him or you" kd said. I shrugged. "Let her tell him herself" nisha said. Then everybody got quiet waiting for me to talk.

"I...I" i said they tears started rushing down my face and I was turning red. "I thought when I got out of jail we would be together and every thing would be the same" I said wiping my tears still crying. "Me too I just moved on...you had to have known that I was gonna move on" Trell said shrugging imhis shoulders.

"No...no I didn't know that you were gonna "move on" why were you still calling me bae on the phone if you moved on" I said looking him in his eyes with tears falling down my face. "Ion know I just didn't want to tell you over the phone or when I came to visit you because the mood was good" he said.

"Whatchu wanted me to just sit here and not move on" he said. I started crying some more. "When someone goes to prison for you not to have life no I don't think you should move on" I said. "You anit go to prison for me you killed Jaliyah" he said. I stood up and started walking to the door but then I turned around.

"I didn't KILL Aubrey though did I I could've gotten life for killing two people but I'm glad I didn't" I said crying. He just sat there quiet. I walked out the house and shut the door. Then I started to break down crying. Then a couple minutes later he came outside. "I think we should finish talking" he said. "About what Trell remember you moved on you don't love me anymore you love her" I said crying more.

"I do still love you lani" he said hugging me. I just had my hands on my face crying. "If you loved me you wouldn't have had a baby on me" I said getting off of his arms. "Kentrell I love you I prepared myself all week about how we was gonna spend our day when I get out...and I come home to this Kentrell I don't deserve this at all" I said sniffling.

He just sat there quiet. "Well I'm not gon just leave someone I love Kaylani it's hard and you know that" he said. "Your right I do know that's that's why everytime you hurt me I still kept coming running back for you and it is hard....but ima just I think ima move back to Texas because that the only way" I said looking him in the eyes.

"And you can have this back to because it's just gon keep bringing back memories... but your happy now so I'm happy too" I said then handed him back the ring he gave me when we first start dating. "Lani you can't leave" he said. "I can I have every right to" I said. "No you can't you can't take my kids out of the state without my permission" he said. "Well keep them then" I said sniffling. "So you can be a deadbeat mom and not take care of them" he said.

"No I just don't know wanna argue anymore but you can't keep me with you" I said. "Yes I can you not gon leave me" he said and he was kinda right. "I'm gonna have to I'm not staying my your side when you have a whole girlfriend...I love you and this is obviously not gonna work so I gotta leave I'm sorry" I said looking away. "It can" he said. "Trell were you gonna leave her" I asked him. He just sat there quiet looking down. "Exactly So gotta leave....and I'm not leaving right now but eventually I have to" I said.

"Lani you could be here with me" he said. "Kentrell I don't have time for this be here with you How when you got her" I said getting watery eyed. "Ion know but I do know that if you leave I'm not gon see you anymore and ion want that" he said. "I know Trell" I said. Then he put his arms around my waist.

"I love you lani and if you leave that would be throwing my other half away" he said they kissed me. I didn't kiss him back it just didn't feel the same anymore. "I just think this is the last time of us Trell...of all the times that you got a new girlfriend you never had a baby with them and stayed with them" I said. "Lani but me and her will never be the same as me and you the love will never be the same and never be as much ever" he said. "But it can get there" I said.

" can you just take me home please" I said. "I wantchu to stay here" he said. I just sighed and we walked back in the house. "So y'all made up" boomer said. "Nah I just calmed down" I said. "Y'all need to and you need to leave that bitch and get back wit lani" ben said. "She anit no bitch" Trell said sternly. "Well anyway..lani we staying over here tonight are you" nisha asked me. "Yea she is" Trell said before I could answer. She just nodded. "So y'all friends now or..." kd said. "No we not friends he just my baby dad and I don't think I should be here but he does" I said. "Y'all gon get back together y'all always do" ben said. "Ion kno bout dis time" I said lowly.

"So y'all gon have sex I know lani miss that dick" nisha said. Everybody started laughing. "I'll find somebody else to handle my needs like no strings attached type shit" I said. "You don't need to when you gotta whole nigga right there" joe said. "He not my nigga...not anymore" I said. "Ion like this at all...I like how it used to be" kd said. "Don't we all" I said. Then Trell looked at me. "You miss how it used to be then come on lani come up to the guest room" Trell said. Everybody started laughing again. "You wanna have sexy right in the room that's next to where ya bi- I mean ya girlfriend is sleeping" I said with an eye brow raised.

"Yup come on" he said pulling my hand. "No...that's so hoeish" I said. "And that would be you cheating on her ion wanna be the reason y'all break up" I said. "It won't like you said no string attached type shit" he said. "Yeah go head lani" ben and kd said. "There is still strings there and they are already attached Trell if I have sex with you right now you gotta be with me" I said.

"Do you want me to break up with her" he said. "What no" I said. "I have a question" I said looking up at him. "What" he said sitting next to him. "Why couldn't you kill Jaliyah" I said looking him in his eyes. "Because she said she was pregnant" he said. "Thats all" I said. "And yes you basically killed my baby" I said. "How do you even know if she was lying or not....you don't" I said. "I know I didn't that's why I didn't kill her" he said. I just stood up. "I'm tired Goodnight you guys" I said then walked up to the guest room. I took of all my clothes except my bra and panties and then layed down.

I was fallin asleep until somebody came in. I looked up and it was trell. "Kentrell seriously" I said. "Yup" he said then shut the door. He came over to me and yanked the blankets off. "Gimme" I said. He took off all his clothes then gave me the cover back. He only had his drawers on. Then he got in the bed and was holding me from behind. "Kentrell I missed you" I said and turned my head around and looked at him. "I missed you too" he said then we started kissing. He pulled me on top of him. The he flipped me over still kissing me. He took of my panties and bra and his drawer. Then he slid it inside of me and I gasped. I started moaning.

A couple seconds later we heard knocking on the door. "Who is it" I said. They didn't say nothing they just walked it. It was Layla. "Really Kentrell" she said. He hurried and got off of me and put his drawers on I put my panties and and my bra and his shirt. Then she came running toward me. Trell turned on the lights. The started punching me all in my face and I was hitting her back. We was making a lot of noise so everybody ran upstairs. "You stupid nasty bitch" she yelled hitting me. I was hitting her back. Then nisha tried to jump in but ben held her back. "You get out of prison and come fuck my man" she said. Then I felt somebody pull us part. "You the stupid butch he was just using you as a rebound" I yelled back at her trying to get to her. "Rebound my ass he always told me you was obsessed with him you fucking restarted bum ass bitch" she yelled. LET ME GO" I yelled at boomer. "LET ME GO PLEASE" I yelled starting to cry. But he wouldn't let me go.

"Obsessed Kentrell really" I said looking at him. "Ian tell her that" he said looking at me. "And fuck you Kentrell for cheating on me" she said hitting him and punching him. I boomer let me go because he thought I was calm but bitch I wasn't. I went over there and dragged her across the room.

And started punching her in the face. "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING CALL ME OUT OF MY FUCKING NAME AGAIN BITCH" I yelled at her. Then I dragged her out of the room and down the streps by her hair and slung her out the door and locked it. Everybody ran downstairs. I went to Kentrell and jumped on him straddling him and started kissing him. "I'm sorry" I said crying then kept kissing him. Then he put me down without kissing me back. "Lani im sorry" he said the walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.4K 38
Really juicy so read 💗🤪!
9.9M 363K 84
read to find out😉
15.7K 279 53
if you haven't read the first one then read it 2ɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25 2020 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ:2/6/21 3ʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ: 2/6/21
74.6K 1.1K 29
just read big baby 🤫