Chapter 9

Kentrell POV
I put lani down then ran out the door to see if Layla was ok. I saw her standing against my truck. I'm sorry Layla" I said. She just started crying. "You let her drag me outta the house" she said crying. "I'm sorry I tried to stop her everything happened so fast" I said then hugged her and she hugged me back. I saw that her face was swollen. I picked her up and carried her in the house. Everybody gasps because I brought back in but I didn't care. I took her upstairs and laid her on the bed. I went in my bathroom and got a cold rag for her face.

Then I layed down next to her. "Bae is you gon leave me for her" she said sniffling. "No" I said then pulled her closer.

Kaylani POV
"I can't believe he just brought her back in here" nisha said. "There goes Kentrell for you" I said then sat on the couch. "Yeah I'm not staying here I wanna go home I know it's late but can y'all take me home" I said. "Yeah I will I'm bout to go home too" nisha said. Nisha and ben car was here so we riding in that. "Ok bye y'all" I said. We walked out the door and got in there car. We got to our house and I just went to my room and fell asleep.
The next day......
Kaylani POV
I just woke up. It's 12 in the afternoon. I hopped in the shower and got dressed and went downstairs. "Hey y'all" I said to ben and nisha. "Hey how you feeling"nisha said. "Ok" I said the sighed. I made me some cereal then ate it. "I'm bout to go get my kids do y'all wanna come" I asked them. They nodded then we got up and left. We pulled up to Trell mama house. We all got out and walked in. I walked in and trell and Layla was sitting on the couch. I hugged and puffed. "Hey lani baby" she said hugging me. "Hey mama, I'm just here to get my kids" I said.

"That's what Kentrell came to do" she said. "Oh well they not going with him" I said. She just shook her head. "Mommy" draco and king ran to me. "Hey y'all is y'all ready to go" I said hugging them. "No dada said he taking us somewhere" Kayden said. "Where" I said. "He said the jump place" Kayden said. "I'll will take y'all somewhere come on" I said. Kayden gon run to Trell and sit on his lap shaking his head no.

Whatchu doing today yb" ben said. "I was gon take the kids somewhere but she tryna take em" he said. "Please don't" I said. He shrugged the laughed. "Let's all go then" ben said. "Ion think that gon be a good idea" I said. "Ok I'm bout to leave" I said. "Ok we staying here for a while" ben and nisha said.

"I wan go wit you mommy" king said. "Ok ya brother gon stay here since he wanna act stubborn" I said. "Bye mommy" Kayden saud rinning to me. "Bye baby love you" I said then gave him a kiss. Then me and king walked out the door. I buckled him up in the car seat and went to an ice cream stand. We sitting outside at the place eating.

"Did you miss me baby" I said. "Yeah And I wanted to come see you but dada wouldn't let me" king said. "Yeah I told him not to bring you I wanted you to see me when I came home" I told him. Then I talked to him some more then I went to my house. I saw Trell truck here and I rolled my eyes.

We got out and went in and he had that itch over here. "Where y'all went" boomer asked. "I took him to get some ice cream" I said. Then king ran to Layla and sat on her lap. "Hey mommy I mean Layla" king said. "Hey baby" she said. Then I saw kamari and Kayden come in the living room. I started walking upstairs. "Lani you still going back to Texas because I wanna go" nisha said. "Yeen bout leave me" ben said.

"Shutup I'm visiting she moving there" she the slapped him. "Yeah I'm leaving on Monday" I said. "That's too soon leave on Wednesday" nisha said. "Yeah we all can go" boomer said. "Not all of I'm leaving from my problems not bringing them with me" I said. "I wanna go" Layla said. "See this is what I'm talkin bout" I said.

"See what" she said. "Like I had to tell Kentrell ex girlfriend jaliyah and I will tell you too, I left you leaking and with a swollen face and if you don't want it again don't say nothing to me" I told her. "Shut the hell up lani" Trell said. "And you don't have no right to say anything to me so don't" I told Trell. "I have every right to" he said. When he said that I walked back downstairs. "Oh you do and I have every right to tell her what happened yesterday and how it all went down right" I said with my hand on my hip.

"Yeah I wanna know Whatchu told him to come up there witchu" Layla said. "No talk about something else" Trell said. "Nahh.. ya boyfriend kept telling me to come upstairs with him and I said no because he is girlfriend is sleeping right in the next door and I'm not bout to be the reason y'all break up, I went upstairs to go to sleep and he came in there and took off all his clothes and got in the bed with me and pulled me on top of him" I said sternly to her. She just sat there quiet.

"Nah you kissed me" he said. "Why you come in my room if I told you no" I asked him. "Yeah that's the question why you came in there to have sex with me" I asked him. "You needed it you anit have none in 3 years and I said no string attached and you atttached them and kissed me when you took her out the house" he said. "Whatever Trell your lying" I said. "Why are y'all even over here anyways" I said. "Because ben invited us because its there house too" he said. "And this is why you moving" I mumbled to myself but they heard. "You can't leave I already told you you can't take the kids" he said. "Yes I can they are my kids..I have ben away from the long enough they are coming" I said. "No they not and you shoulda never killed Jaliyah and you wouldn't have went to jail" he said. "Or maybe you shoulda said you killed Aubrey and I coulda got on 1 year but no I went to prison fo ya ass I shoulda known thought like you said..everytime a women goes to jail for her man everytime it ends the same she get out and he gotta new girl" I said.

"And I'm done talking bout this I want this to be the last time, and Trell you can't keep me here no matter how much you say you can" I said they walked upstairs to my room. A couple minutes later nisha walked up there. She came in and sat on my bed. "Hey" she said. I just waved. "Are you really gonna moved away forever"she said. "You know I have to" I said then sighed. "You don't why don't you just get your own house and he not be allowed over" she said. "Because he is gonna then use the kids As a way to come over" I said. She just sighed. "An I am leaving on Monday because my friend daffney is off on Monday so she can help me get settled in" I said.

"Ok" she said.
The next day.....
Kentrell POV
We had ended up staying over at lani house because it was too late to leave last night. So we slept In one of There guess rooms. We have some clothes in the car though we always keep an exterior pair in case of an emergency or we go somewhere and we anit go no clothes. I just woke up but Layla is still sleep. I got up to go use the bathroom. I walked out of the room but the bathroom is next to lani room. And I decided to ask to use hers on purpose.

I walked in and she was up. "What Kentrell" she said then rolled her eyes. "Damn I just need to use the bathroom somebody in the other one" I said. "Go ahead" she sighed. She was up watching tv. I went in her bathroom and then peed. I came out and sat on her bed. "Come on Trell please don't" she said. "Ian een do nothing" he said.

"Just go back in there with her" she said. "What If ion want to" I said. "What if I want you to" she said. I just shrugged then smirked.