Uzumaki Prodigy

Par NinjaElite

So this will mainly be a NaruSaku fanfic, will contain harem and lemon. This is my first fic so I'm open to p... Plus

Squad Meeting
The Return
The Namikaze

Squad Assignment

5.8K 76 15
Par NinjaElite

A/N: Will be taking place when Naruto finds out his squad/ team partners are and who his sensei is.

_________________________________________

Now we will begin squad assignments, said Iruka. First up Team 6, consisting of: Sasuke Uchiha, Tayuya, and Shino Aburame. A certain pink haired kunoichi and her blonde her whine is disappointment.

Next up is Team 7, which consists of: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Ino Yamanaka. Naruto is jumping in joy while the two kunoichi face desk their desks in defeat. This is so cool, I am on a team with two beautiful kunoichi says Naruto. He thinks we are beautiful thinks Sakura/Ino blushing. Next up is Team 8: Hinata Hyuga, Choji Akamichi, and Shisui Uchiha.

Team 9: Lee, Kiba, and Kin. Team 10: Neji, TenTen, and Shikamaru. Alright that's it for squad assignments. In two hours you will meet your sensei's, dismissed says Iruka.

_________________________________________

So what do you think? Bad? Good?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

144K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
114K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
199K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...