Prison Love [18+]

UnknownLover- által

The Perfect Recipe For Love: One imprisoned Mafia Don, Two spoonfuls of Sexiness, A pinch of Cockiness, An... Több

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
EPILOGUE
Bonus Chapter
Alternative Ending Part 1
Alternative Ending Part 2

TEN

108K 2.8K 1K
UnknownLover- által

He was coming home. Everyone was nervous.

“Luca! Did you get the cake ready?!” Serena shouted from the living room as she made sure the balloons weren't flying away.

“Yes! Does anyone know where Mika has gone or Caleb?!” Luca shouted back from the kitchen as a few people walked around, sorting the room out.

It was a mess. The ‘welcome back’ presents were in a messy pile, the decorations on the wall were falling down.

Everything was going wrong. Everyone was a piece of shit.

“Mika!” Serena shouted as she saw him trying to escape the room.

“I'm just popping out to get some stuff for Caleb. He said he needs...nuts!” Mika exclaimed as he ran out of the house.

Periods mixed with a stressful day wasn't what Serena wanted. She hated it. She hated herself. She wanted this day to be perfect and everything was just messing up.

Carlo would be home in an hour or two and nothing had been done. Everyone was supposed to wear a pink apron that says asshole on it. She was very dedicated to the word asshole. It sort of became their thing. Asshole and bitch. It wasn't sweet and cute but it was them, but they hadn't even arrived. Nothing had worked out. The cake wasn't even finished.  She knew Luca was lying to her. Everything was a mess.

Serena groaned, falling onto the couch and closing her eyes so she didn't cry. She was very emotional. She hated being thr last of her periods.

“What's wrong?” Caleb’s voice was heard above her.

Caleb was their chef. Everyone that lived in this house relied on Caleb to cook everything.

“Everything is a mess,” Serena muttered.

She really wanted to cry but she couldn't.  There was too many people around her and Serena didn't cry.

“Come on. You're acting stupid now. Get up, and get ready, and then go meet him. I'll take care of everything here. Trust me, I'll work my magic,” Caleb winked at her as Serena opened her eyes to listen to him.

“Really?” She asked and he nodded, grinning at her.

“Yes. Now go get ready and then go to the prison because if he doesn't see you, he'll kill us all,” Caleb chuckled and Serena grinned.

She hugged Caleb tightly, thanking him a million times as she ran upstairs to her room.

She knew she was finishing her periods today because Serena only got emotional on the last day. She didn't get any cramps or any back pains throughout the other days except the last day. She was weird.

The guys in the house had given her one of the guest rooms to sleep in these past couple of days since she spent a lot of time here, trying to fix everything. 

She had bought a dress that she knew Carlo would love. She bought everything she knew Carlo would love.

Serena knew they weren't at the boyfriend and girlfriend stage but they didn't need to be. They were way passed that stage. No labels were needed.

She walked into the guest room and smiled at the dress she had on her bed. She knew Carlo was going to love it. 

**

Carlo’s mind was racing ahead of time as he signed every paper that Mika placed in front of him. Mika was Carlo’s lawyer as well as his best friend.

Was Serena even going to come? She had told him that she was going to be here waiting for him but he didn't see her anywhere.

He was frustrated. He had spent 2 months with this girl, and she was a part of his life now. She wasn't even here. Did she leave? Was she not going to come?

Carlo didn't want to ask Mika anything because he knew it made him sound like a fucking pussy.

He wanted to grab Serena and take her home, never leaving his room. He wanted to show her exactly how he could treat her. Like his fucking queen. If she only showed up.

“You want to go meet Aunt Lara, now?” Mika asked, pulling Carlo out of his thoughts.

Carlo looked at Mika who sorted the papers out.

“Am I free to go now?” he asked. 

It was a very vulnerable question he asked, but he needed to know that he was free. That he was allowed to be back into the world and to be set free and to experience things like other fuckers could. He wanted to be free.

Mika stood up, and grinned at him.

“You're free, Boss,” Mika said

“Come here, you fucker,” Carlo muttered, and hugged him tightly.

He missed those words. He was so happy to be free and he wanted to spend it with the people he cared about most.

“Drive me to mom first,” Carlo told him and Mika nodded.

Carlo was free. He was finally fucking free.

**

Serena was late. She knew that as soon as she reached the reception and they told her that he had already left.

She couldn't get her shoes on properly. Her hands were shaking.

Serena sat back inside her car, and groaned.

She wanted to meet him here but she was too late.

Her phone rang, and she looked at it. It was Mika so she picked it up.

“I'm on my way. I missed him, Mika, but I'll be there in 10 minutes,” She sighed into the phone.

You didn't miss me, gattina. I'm right here. I came back,” Carlo’s voice floated through the phone and she grinned, sitting up properly.

“You're here?” She asked and he chuckled.

You really do need to look at your surroundings more,” She listened to his voice.

She opened her door and stepped out the car as she noticed him standing next to the black gate, all alone.

“Where were you?” She asked him quietly.

I went to go meet my mom. Are you going to give me a kiss or do I have to steal one?” Carlo asked, and she noticed the smirk on his face.

She missed that smirk.

She ended the call and walked towards him. She took her extra time, making Carlo frown.

She stopped in front of him as he glared down at her.

“I wanted a kiss two minutes ago. Now I want something else,” Carlo said, letting the air flow through his hair.

He loved the feeling of it. He would even love it if it there was thunder. He would still fucking love it. He would fucking love everything.

“What do you want?” She asked, staring up at him.

She didn't know if she should jump him in public or just keep it for the room.

“This,” Carlo mumbled, wrapping his right hand around her waist, and pulling her towards her, his lips meeting hers, half way. Serena loved the feeling of their lips moving in sync, as she tasted the mint in his mouth, his tongue invading her mouth. She didn't want it to go too far because she knew they wouldn't stop.

She pulled back a little, breathing in the air, as Carlo rested his forehead on hers.

“I fucking love you,” He whispered quietly, taking in a deep breath.

He had said it. He wanted to say it. He wanted to tell her that she had found a place in his fucking heart and she was going to be superglued there. He fell in love with his fucking queen.

Serena smirked.

“What did you say?” She asked just to make sure she heard it right.

“Shut the fuck up. Don't make me repeat it again,” He rolled his eyes, as he ran his thumb over her bottom lip.

“I fucking love you too,” Serena grinned at him and he chuckled.

“Don't get all sappy on me, gattina. I've got the whole night to hear sappy shit,” He told her.

She smirked up at him.

“We could miss it all, and just head back to my place…” She left the words hanging in the air.

“It's a good thing, I stole these,” Carlo dangled a pair of handcuffs in front of her.

She laughed, and leaned up to kiss him again.

She was definitely using the handcuffs on him tonight.

Life was fucking perfect.

●●●●●
The end.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
67.6K 1.8K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...