Kitten » Yoongi

By jinsinner

"He looks like a little shit." "He is one." - A short story where a young, lonely girl, buys the smallest, cu... More

Kitten [1]
Kitten [2]
Kitten [3]
Kitten[4]
Kitten[5]
Question
Kitten[6]
Kitten[7]
Kitten[8]
Kitten[9]
Kitten[10]
Kitten[11]
Kitten[12]
Kitten[13]
Kitten[15]
Kitten[16]
Kitten[17]
Kitten[18]
Thank you :,)
FAN ART !

Kitten[14]

16.2K 606 320
By jinsinner

"Are you listening to me?" She tried again. "Yoongi?" You pleading, grasping at his cheeks as he laid partially unconscious on your lap.

You were crying, hard, with heavy flushed cheek, hair sticking to them as salty tears burst out like someone being forced to vomit on all fours, her chest heaved, it hurt, not only mentally, but physically.

"You fucking idiot."

You hated crying.

This was reality, cliché was a pretty girl, prettily crying. Sadly, no one could cry as beautifully unless you were smitten with the person, and thought they were gorgeous nonetheless, they looked all puffed up, snotty and swollen.

Whimpers left yor chattering mouth, your lips continuously shaking from shock, he had passed out in the blink of the eye, just as you were about to stop him from leaving.

You're heart had dropped, literally, as you tried to catch him. It was, as plainly said, scary.

Yoongi's hooded eyes were open, and he was only sadly, with a pinch of confusion, looking up at the girl.

"You don't listen." You sobbed, tears trailed down your neck, it would've been uncomfortably sticky if it wasn't for your head ringing from the stress and uncontrolled tears.

"You always think I'll let you down. And I would never, you should know that."

"I won't!" You continued, hiccupping, and stuttering, you'd throat was hoarse, and you were slowly getting tired.

"You wouldn't look at me, but I was smiling, I wanted it Yoongi, I want you, I love you."

"I'm so sorry."

His words were whimpered, hoarse, nearly as much as the girl above. A sincere smile formed onto his lips.

"I'm a fucking idiot."

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

"Do I have to wear this?" He grumpily moaned. Tugging at the collar of his suit coat as the couple sat beside each other in the Uber or taxi, whatever you rather.

He also started tugging at the hair covering his ears, it was hard to hide but it wouldn't work just putting a hat on, he'd look weird with a hat and suit. So you clipped his hair over his ears.

"Yes." You sighed. You patted his thigh and annoyedly nodded. "I don't like it either but we'll have to deal with it."

"Namjoon said it was just a party!" He scowled, throwing his hands up and rolling his placid brown eyes.

"He did, but he texted me a few days ago sending the address and it's at a mansion... I don't think we can just wear simple clothes at the place we're going."

"Who cares?!"

"A lot of people." You replied. "This world is full of people that will judge you for doing something as simple as smiling."

"People will judge you no matter what you do," the Kitten sighed, a small smile slipping onto his lips as he looked at you admirably. "So just fuck whatever they think and do what you want."

You both laughed, giggles flowing through
the car as it slowly pulled up in front of the gates to the ginormous mansion.

You both uttered a thank you and payed what was due, before you both walked through the gates, up the front steps and to the opened doors.

There stood two guards, dressed in suits. You took a deep breath of relief. Thank god we wore the right clothes.

You wore a simple lace red dress, it was easy but with a pinch of sexy. Yoongi didn't seem to think so and although he loved your legs, he didn't want others having to ogle at them because of the slit down your dress.

What was his, was his. As he'd say. No one has what's mine.

Yoongi had wrapped an arm around your waist as you both silently walked past the two guards, holding your invitations out to show you were both invited.

As you both walked into the mansion, there was at least sixty people here, some walking around the railing of the second floor, some at the tables filled with foods, some chatting in groups.

You were surprised Namjoon knew so many people, and surely this wasn't his house.... right?

"Let's go find someone we know." You chuckled lightly, looking to see Yoongi already seeming a little anxious and neurotic with his attractive tux on. Yoongi met your eyes, and although it was obvious how scared he was with the amount of people around, he still gave you a warm small, squeezing your waist.

"Okay," he nodded. "Just don't leave me."

As the two walked through people, bumping into few or you slowly making small conversation as Yoongi only silently stood beside you.

He made sure to keep a strong grip on you, he also made sure he had his eyes on you, that's proably why he bumped into a lot of people, even with his small size.

"Oh, who do you have here?" Bella winked as you had finally walked up to them, Azade, Jimin and Bella sat on some love seats in the corner. A few other people came and went but other then that it was calm where they sat.

The girls wore pretty dresses, Azade is a pretty floral, yellow dress and Bella in a blue.

"My beautiful boyfriend." You smiled, hugging at the males hips as you moved the two of you to sit down. Yoongi grew red, and it was hard to tell he was content, but he definitely was.

Bella tried to hide her squeal, and luckily did so as she jumped up and down on the couch.

"Where's Namjoon?" You asked, as the two hybrids had started talking about what not, you didn't really bother listening in or bothering them.

"He's with Apple." Azade scowled. You could vividly see the hatred in her eyes. "She's probably already out here, so the plan starts now."

The plan.

What was the plan again?

"Uh—" As you were about to speak, but your throat was getting dryer and dryer by the minute. Maybe you'll remember the plan was when you drink up.

You stood, discarding the group and walking towards the table of wine, you poured one yourself. But was shocked when a hand reached it and grasped your shoulder from behind.

"Oh ah—"

"Hi, my names Apple."

When you turned, the demon you had been trying to fight for months, was right in front of you. You couldn't really register it, her lips were swollen and red, eyes narrowed and her words were spat sickly sweet.

You slowly placed your glass down, moving your full attention towards the girl.

"Hi," You sighed, your voice was flat and devoid of interest. Apple could tell, and she furrow her eyes in anger, swollen lips pouting.

Had she been... kissing someone?

"That's not nice." She pouted, swirling her pointer finger around her black curled hair. "You should respect me, just as much as I respect you."

"Ah~" You hummed, a very plasticine look had shown on your face. "So you want me to beat you to the pulp now?"

A sneer left the girls lips, and she took a harsh step forward. Chest to chest, the abuser looked up at the innocent.

"Didn't I make it clear the first time? Tao Tanaka," The smaller smiled, creepily. Her eyes narrowed and she seemed as though she could read through the barrier your heard in front of yourself.

"You're scared of me." She hissed, leaninging forwards, her lips ghosting just over your own and you tried to recoil in disgust, but you only hit the table. Her hands moved to the table to hold you there.

"I remember looking into your eyes as I hurt you. You were terrified! You think someone like Yoongi would want someone as fucking weak as y—"

"Get off of me, Chikushou." You pushed her back, your native tongue getting the best of you, it was often unknown, but when infuriated you often couldn't help but speak Japanese.

"fuzakeru na, you devil." You spat, watching as her teeth had gritted, much like your own. In seconds you watch as she moved to lay a hand on you, her long nails soon to dig into your cheeks.

You flinched, old memories resurfacing like a bullet piercing the brain, it hurt, it was scary.

But as soon as her hands were about to hand, she stopped. A large, evil, manipulative and vile smile came across her lips, before she had disappeared through the crowd.

Your breath hitched, and unknowingly you moved to drown your sorrows away with alcohol.

Fuck, was she right?

Were you really weak? You always felt brave when people told you how strong you were. When you were younger, your grandmother had passed away, you were both inseparable, as people had told you how strong you were dealing so well with the pain and burdens, did they ever really know you?

They didn't know you cried yourself to sleep every night, for weeks on end. They didn't know when someone spoke her name, you'd burn up in distress knowing you'd have to pretend like everything was okay.

When people asked "how are you." You'd say fine, and when they seemed worried, you could never keep talking with them, your throat always seemed clogged.

As though you were about to crack.

So... were you really strong like everyone thought you were? Or were you just making that as your barrier?

Your eyes started to tear, so you gulped down the whole drink before placing the empty glass on the table.

As you walked towards the bathrooms, your head started to spin, immensely, as though something strong had hit you on the head.

You grabbed onto the walls for support, slowly dragging yourself into the bathroom, seemingly bare of anyone.

"I must've drank- tooooo much." As the words left your lips, you'd tumbled alittle, your stomach churning as you had bent yourself over the sink to try and relieve the pressure.

"Like I said–" someone giggled, turning towards the door as it slowly slid open, you looked towards the female, but yor eyesight was far too blurry.

"Weak."

Your lips started to tremble, as the person grabbed at your cheeks and harshly squeezed them, it was bearable, but surely would cause marks after the nails had dug into her skin.

"I don't—miss— much— Kitten."

That was all you could peice together, before your eyes drooped, and with that...

You fell.

— this chapter was challenging to write, definitely wrote from the heart, please keep that in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 617 36
Jungkook and Jimin are happily dating. But one day, their life changes when Jimin brings Yoongi (a cat hybrid) to their home. A hybrid with the fluff...
4.9K 169 34
This is a Minkook and a Taeseok FF This is also a sequel, you don't need to read the last one to understand, unless you want to. I'm guessing you kn...
29.5K 1.6K 43
Cara Randall has dedicated her life to helping protect and save hybrids. Her hospital and shelter, Sanctuary, helps the injured or mistreated hybrids...
833K 37.1K 37
"Here kitty, kitty." . . . . . . . Cover By❣dea_della_luna