Britney's Back

Por badboylover000

Britney Falls is a werewolf. On her birthday she goes to her highschool and finds her mate. Adrian is a compl... Más

Britney's Back
About Me
Birthday Ruined
Rejected
Leavin'
Confrontation
Hello Alpha
Ceremony
Kidnapped
Returning
Revelation
Somebody Find Me!!
Challenged
PARTY!!!!!!!
Adrian's Parents
Blaine's Perfect
On The Right Track
Training
Preparations
The Battle
Coming Home [Sad]
Logan's Story
Goodbye For Now
Vacation
The Date!! What am I gonna do?
Seriously What Am I Gonna Do!!!!!!!
Wedding!
Epilogue!!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Before.....The date!!! No

7.8K 164 18
Por badboylover000

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

BRITNEY'S POV

I drive up to the pack house to meet Adrian. When I get to the house, Adrian runs out of the house. He gets to the car and literally gets me out of the car. He just picks me up and takes me out of it. So much for walking. Adrian kisses my cheek and says

" Yay!!!! Your back. I missed you so much!!!".

I start laughing and tell him to put me down. He does. Eventually. As we walk inside to the office, Adrian asks me

"Did you make your decision on giving me a second chance or not?"

His eyes look so hopeful. I really want to tell him yes, but that would make Operation Clarkson pointless. I say

"I don't know. Your gonna have to prove to me that you are serious".

He nods his head and says

"Okay. Be ready tomorrow at six o'clock".

Then we reach his office. I introduce him to Jackson. At first Adrian got mad, but after I told him that Jackson was gay, Adrian cooled down. Adrian accepted Jackson into the pack. Adrian tells me to give Jackson a room and show him around.

I take Jackson to his room that I picked out. I give him the room 'Three Doors Down' from mine. I go to my room and start to un-pack my stuff. I really did not bring a lot of stuff,so it doesn't take as long as I thought it would.

By the time that I am done,it is about 3:00 in the afternoon. I walk down stairs and see Blaine with Whitney. I haven't been acting the same to them for about two weeks, so I need to apologize to them. I say

"Hey guys. I just want to say that I am sorry. I haven't been acting right to you guys. I guess that I am just jealous of the relationship that you guys have. I just wish I had that with my mate, but Adrian didn't want me, so I don't know what to do with my life now."

After I finish my speech, they hurry up and pull me into a hug. Whitney says

"Oh sis, please don't cry! Everything will turn out alright in the end! I promise."

I didn't even realize that I am crying. I NEVER cry! What is happening to me? I think that I am going soft. I need to build up my reputation that I gained when I lived with Blaine's pack. The pack trainer is not allowed to be soft and girly. I guess I need to step up my game. I untangle myself from Blaine and Whitney and make myself a peanut butter with strawberry jelly sandwhich. I have a large pet peeve against anything grape flavored except actual grapes. I know that it is weird, but that is just how I am.

-------------THE NEXT DAY-------------

I wake up the next morning with a killer headache. What did I do last night. I just can't seem to remember. I look down on the floor when I feel my foot hit something cold. I didn't get to see what it was because I sneezed. Do you have any idea on how gross that was? I just sneezed all over my bare arm. I look down and see a mini trash can with throw up in it. I don't remember getting sick last night. I get up and take a shower.

After my shower, I go downstairs to see Adrian cooking breakfast.
It smells absolutely delicious. I wonder what he is making. I hop that it something hot and spicy because tht always helps me to break my fever when I have one. I walk in and sit on one of the bench stools and sneeze. That makes Adrian to turn around and notice me. I kinda wish that he didn't because I feel like absolute shit! I sneeze again and sniffle. Adrian asks

"Are you okay Britney? Can I get you anything?"

I say "No I am not okay. I feel like shit and I definetly look like it too."

Adrian growls "Never talk about yourself like that again. Do you understand me?!!!???!!!!"

I nod my head like a dummy because I don't have enough energy to fight him on this. I ask Adrian

"What are you making? Can I have some coffee please?"

He nods and grabs me coffee. He puts a lot of sugar, milk, and creamer. Just like I like it. He hands it to me and I nod my head in thanks. He says

"I am making eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and pancakes. Are you still up for our little second-chance-at-stake date tonight? Please don't bail on me girl!!!"

I nod my head telling him that I will still go on the date with him. He goes off to somewhere before coming back with a box. He sets it in front of me and says

"I got you this to wear tonight. Go on open it. I hope you like it!"

Just to give him a hard time, I say

"So the clothes that I own and normally wear are not good enough for you!!!"

His eyes get big and wide thinking that I am actually mad at him. He quickly shakes his head and says

"No no no!!! Of course not.... I mean you look good in anything..... I just-...ummm....wanted to make you look pretty-.....no no..... I just wanted to get you something that would......make you happy and like me-......yeah!!!!!"

He stumbled over his words te whole time trying to find the right thing to say. To bad that I was only playing him on that one because that was actually kind of sweet-... No Adrian is not allowed to be sweet. I am not allowed to think he is sweet. Ughhh! I am supposed to be mad at him and hate him. How am I going to pull off Operation Clarkson if I can't even resist his cute babbling? Wait, HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE CUTE!!!! What is happening to me?

I open the box and see the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It looks so pretty. It is black with pink strips over top and all around the dress. It looks kind of like a zebra print, but more casual and dately. I thank Adrian and finish my breakfast.

I go upstairs to my room and get dress. I put on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a black tank-top, and a light blue aeropastel jacket. I think that I need a change, so I head to the mall after putting my hair in a messy bun. I grab my motorcycle out of the garage and head off to the mall.

When I get to the mall, I walk around until I find a CD shop that I want to go into. I end up buying a whole bunch of bew CDs. I bought an Eminem CD, a Fall out Boy CD, a Linkin Park CD, a 30 seconds to mars CD, and a whole bunch more. I walk around the mall until I find a Hot Topic where I buy a lot o band t-shirts, ripped jeans, ripped shorts, leather jackets, and other clothes and accessories. As I am walking out of the mall, I see a hair salon. I think about what I said earlier and needing a change. I walk into the store and tell the girl to do whatever she thinks would be nice.

After she is done, I start to think that I probably shouldn't have done that because her hair is rainbow colors an she has a lot of piercings. When she is done, I am afraid to turn around and look at what she did. The chair swivels around and..............................................................................::................./..:..................--__________________-------------//////////////////

I look amazing!!!!! My hair is bright pink which I think is really exotic, but it still looks absolutely amazing. I LOVE IT!!!! It will go great with the dress that Adrian got me.

-----------LATER THAT DAY------------

All day I made sure that no one saw me or my new hair. It was really hard because Adrian kept looking for me, but I avoided everyone.

Now, here I stand in front of my wall length mirror ready for my "date" with Adrian. I am wearing the dress that Adrian got me with my newly dyed bright pibk hair straightened. I am wearing light pink eyeshadow with black mascara and eyeliner. I have my favorite black heels on and I am ready to blow Adrian off of his feet and make him work for me! I hope this date goes well. I really want to have my mate love me like he is supposed to. That is when I realize.....

I love Adrian!

I
Love !
Adrian!

It is going to be so much harder to stick with the plan. I don't think I can keep up with the plan. This is goin to be hard. Let's see if I can still stay with the Operation!

(A/N:
The picture to the side is what I see Britney as! That would be my sister Brittany and I think that my sister would be the perfect person to fit the character!!

If you have an Instagram you can follow her at @internalheartbeat as you probably gathered from the picture.

I will try to add pictures of the cast through the other chapters!!!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

READ!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.6K 153 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
1.7M 41.6K 58
One more step and my whole life changes. I'll become a rogue, all the connections I have with the pack will be lost. Do I really want to do that? Do...
802K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...