OZARIA ✔

By phelecia12

Run. Run. Run...... What are you running from? Love. Life. Murder. ****** Cover by @footnoteofhappiness More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SEQUEL

Chapter 15

171 28 0
By phelecia12

'Logic police here! If he wanted to you hurt, he would do it and you couldn't stop him even if you tried. He also wouldn't have saved you, if he wanted you hurt. Remember he's a flipping werewolf.' My subconscious states.

Deciding to trust Levis word I put the bat down on the table and massage my temple as I feel a slight headache coming on. I want to know has much as I can about these creatures, where they come from and how to defeat one, as much info. If need be I can protect Rose and myself from them if I ever come across one again.

Looking around the room a had not realize that the place was completely spotless as if I had not preformed my first uncertificated surgery when I remove the bullet. Everything looked to be in place too.

"Then what happen after?... you know", I can't believe I fainted, but then who wouldn't. I never expected to see what I did, at lease I am still here not running and screaming for the hills.

'Well you did scream so it's just not the running to the hills part.'

Why the hell did my subconscious decide to come and irritate me suddenly, 'shut up'

"The place was a mess, the least I could do was clean up. I never said thank you", Levi said sincerely. "so, thanks"

"Thank me for what?", looking a bit puzzled he's the one who saved me.

"For taking me here and extracting the bullet, you didn't of to, you could have left me at the spot".

I smiled light starting to feel some what relax around him, "No need to thank me if you had not called out distracting him and push me out of the way in time I would be dead, so I am the one who should be thanking you." I told him wholeheartedly.

"No, I told you still already you saved my life as well in more ways than one and I own you for that", he told me gazing into my eyes.

He had told me that before, but I never understood what he meant, "what do you mean?"

He raised a eyebrow questioning as if asking me to elaborate.

"What do you mean when you said I saved you life in more ways than one? And how did I save it?" I ask.

"One day I will tell you, how you saved my life child" He chuckled, "I also cleaned your car early this morning. I didn't want anyone to see any blood and phone the police"

That made sense if any one saw blood on or in my car they would surely call the cops. Levi is old enough to be my father, so I don't mind when he calls me child.

"Thanks for cleaning up," I say as silence settles in. I am still gazing at him finally coming to term that werewolves do exist.

"Why don't you clean up and let me set a plate then you. Then you can fire the questions you need answers to," I nod and when to my room as my thoughts run wild.

Glancing behind me Levi is standing in the same spot watching my retreating back. Closing the door behind me I press my back up against the door. He can hear my every movement.

'Why won't I stop putting myself in dangerous situation.'

I don't know how to feel about all this, my emotions are all over the place. So much thoughts, so much emotions.

This is so crazy, never in my twenty-one years have I ever thought something this insane could ever happen or could even exist. Werewolves are supposed to be myths, legends, ancient stuff that are not to exist outside of movies, books or imagination but they somehow do.

The clock on the night stand shows its just after twelve. Wow I really did over sleep, Rose would have wakened me up by seven. Rose, shit I had told Claire I would get her early this morning. I should call her right now and tell her I am coming to get Rose.

I felt my phone in my pocket, getting it out something else hit me, I can't bring her here until I figure out what to do or until I know everything. I know what I need to do.

Dialing Claire number, I put the phone to my ears and wait for her to pick up, after the third ring I hear her sweet motherly voice on the other side, "Hello"

"Hi, Claire it's Ozaria"

"How are you doing dear?" her soft voice flows through the line.

"I am good and, how are you?" I inquired.

"Very well. We miss you! Are you coming over soon?"

"I am calling about that I hope it's no trouble, but could you please let Rose stay until tomorrow I'll come and get her then," I ask hoping she would say yes.

"Of course, dear, it's no problem. I can look after her for much longer if you want," she is always happy to be around us.

"I will phone you if I need her to stay longer and thanks so much it means a lot to me"

"Ok dear, we are baking cookies and cup cakes right now," she sounds so delighted as she laughs "Rose got flour everywhere even in my face"

That's good her soft laugh causes me to laugh too, "I'll talk to you soon ok, and tell Rose I love her for me please"

"Will do and take care child"

"Bye Claire"

"Bye darling she cuts the call."

Now that's taken care off, I went for my shower. The warm water escalades down my back soothing. My knuckles are slightly swollen whatever Leviticus treat it with was surely helping it seems to have been much worst. Finishing my shower and brushing my teeth I got dress in some comfy wear.

'Shit what the hell is happening to me today? It's like I am forgetting everything important'. I forgot what happen the pervious night, where Rose was, and could you guess what else I also forgot?

WORK!

I wonder why I had forgotten work? Could it have been the fact my mind is running wild like a cat that as been thrown into a pool of cold water or the fact I have I freaking werewolf in my living room/ kitchen that probably listened to me freaking out when I had woken up. I really don't know.

The only thing that remind me of work was the uniform I saw in my closet when I had taken out clothes to wear. I need to call in and let miss Davis know I won't be going to work today. If I don't work I don't get paid for the day and that sucks.

Grabbing my phone, I hissed my knuckles feels a bit tender and the skin around the small cuts feel tight, but nothing I can't live with.

Dialing the office number for work, Miss Davis answered, "Good Day, Panjamay Restaurant"

This is the first I am calling in that I cant make it to work. Taking a deep breath, I spoke "Good day Miss Davis, it's Ozaria speaking"

"How are you dear?" she sounds so bright.

"I am fine I guess. I am just calling to let you know I won't be able to come to work today"

"Why is that?" she asks, sounding disappointed. I hate disappointing her when I first promise I wouldn't.

What should I tell her? 'You know I got into a fight and my knuckles are swollen. I can't work with swollen knuckles, they hurt a bit too. Levi saved my life and then got shot in the side. You know the best part Levi turn out to be a werewolf, who shifted in front of me who would of thought, right.'

I hate lying to good people, exhaling I told her "Oh, I was moving some furniture and I got distracted and the couch foot fell on my hand bruising my knuckles," kill me now for lying to her and using such a lame ass lie at that.

"My God, you should see a doctor to make sure nothing is broken," the concern in her voice was clear and it just made me feel even worse about lying.

But could I tell her what really happen? she'll probably called the loony bin or tell me to get some help.

I mean who would believe werewolves exist with out seeing it for themselves, some might see it and still don't believe but at the end of the day although I witness the transformation it's still not my secret to tell.

"I will probably see a doctor. I am so sorry I can't make it in to work today," the guilt quietly eating away at me.

"It's all right dear if you can't come to work, just make sure you to take care of yourself", her voice still filled with worry.

"I will and Thanks"

"I'll see you in three days time. Your day off is tomorrow and the day other isn't it so?"

"Yes, Miss Davis I'll see you then and thanks for understanding" I tell her gratefully.

"Take care Ozaria"

"I will, have a great day"

"Bye," she cuts the call.

Now that everything is settle I need to go out there and face Levi. I need to know everything there is to know. I have accepted all that is happening, but I still can't believe it is happening.

Taking a deep breath, I try to calm my nerves that just went crazy at the thought of facing Leviticus again.

Placing my phone in my pocket I went out the door to face the music or in this case the big bad wolf.

Levi is now sitting on the sofa where I had placed him last night. Gazing at him, the memory of me putting him down at the exact spot as he presses the sweater to his wound to stop the blood flow while I rush to the bathroom for the first aid kit comes back to me in full swing.

The images disappeared as two sharp 'knocks' resound at the door. Snapping my gaze to it, what I hear next causes my heart beat and lose rhythm. My breath to be caught in my throat.

"THIS IS THE POLICE"

************************

Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 11.5K 27
Formerly known: My Overprotective Werewolf Stepbrother's Best Friend Is My Mate *This would be under slow and intense editing* Nina has a stepbrothe...
93.1K 2K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...
2.3M 78.9K 35
She settled onto the bed and soon after her eyes started to feel heavy with sleep, she felt a familiar chill run up her spine. She felt like she was...
295 157 9
𝐈𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡�...