Ark Survival Evolved : Forgot...

By Liapra04

Stranded on a island Katness awakes to a loud noise. looking up at the sun pain coming from her wrist with a... More

Chapter 1 - Stranded -
Chapter 2 - Dinosaurs Are Alive? -
Chapter 3 - The Two Day Jornery -
Chapter 4 - The Tribe -
Chapter 5 - Birthday Surprise -
Chapter 6 - First Day Of School-
Chapter 7 - Training Begins -
Chapter 9 - Is This Really Happening-
Chapter 10 - Attacked

Chapter 8 - My First Tame -

89 4 0
By Liapra04

Katness's POV

I was already up and outta bed when I heard a knock on the door.

I ran over and opens it and to find out it was one of the kids from training.

He had ocean blue eyes just like me and he had blonde hair which was out up into a man bun.

"Hey um my name is Jax and I was wondering if you wanted to walk to training with me today" Jax asked.

"Um sure but how did you know where my house was anyway and by the way my name is Katness" I said.

"Well I sort of followed you home and then my dad called me so I had to come home" Jax said.

"Oh ok that's ok I don't really care but who is your dad?" I said.

"My dad's name is Mike and my mum's name is Heather" Jax said.

"Oh I know Mike and Heather. Mike is the one who took me to my house and Heather is the one who asked me what I wanted to be" I said.

"Cool well we better get to training so we are not late" Jax said.

We walked about half way until we stumbled across someone else from training he had black hair which was also put up in a man bun like Jax's he had brown eyes and he was wearing hide armor.

"Hey Jax what you doin" asked the boy.

"Katness and I are heading to training what about you Jackson" Jax said.

"Yep that's where I am heading" Jackson said.

"Hi I am Katness by the way" I said.

"Nice to meet you Katness I am Jackson" jackson said.

We got to training about 5 minutes later and when we walked in we seen Matt and Nate have cross bows and tranq arrows.

"Ok today you will be taming your first ever dinosaur now it is not to be to dangerous because we have not learned all that stuff yet" said Matt.

"Ok go grab a cross bow each and some tranq arrows and go find your self a dinosaur" Said Nate.

We had all left about 10 minutes ago and I was along the shoreline of the beach and then I spotted a tricerotops so I decided to tame it.

"Ok I need to think on how to tame this. It said in my book that it takes 15 tranq arrows to knock out a tricerotops" I said to myself.

So I grabbed my tranq arrows and aimed at the tricerotops head.

"Ok 1 2 3 shot. Oh gosh this was a bad idea and its tanning straight at me" I said to myself.

It was still running at me so because I am not that smart I put my hand out in front of it when it was running.

I thought this was going to be the end of me until I heard it not running anymore.

I opened my eyes to see it was just looking straight at me in the eyes.

I looked at it for about 5 more minutes.

"Hey little guy or girl well your not really little but anyways" I said.

It snorted at me a few times after I said that.

"Do you wanna be my pet or whatever we call you in this world" I said to it.

All it did was look at me so then I just decided to headed back and tame a dodo.

I started to walk when I heard foot steps behind me and it turned out to be the tricerotops following me.

"Hey so you do wanna be my pet after all" I said to it.

All I got from it was two happy snorts which I think means yes please.

So when I had tied it up to the rope we headed back to camp.

It took me about 15 minutes to get back because the tricerotops took forever to walk up the hill.

I had walked into the gates and all that was said was so everyone from training was just looking at me.

"Wow Katness that is great I can't believe you have tamed such a amazing creature" Nate said.

"Most trainers on their first day of taming go for dilolosaurs and dodos but you seemed to go for a tricerotops and I can't believe you did it Katness" said Matt.

After we all finished talking I headed home with my tricerotops because at the back of my house we have a little pen so I decided to put her their.

"Ok so we need to decide a name for you" I said.

"What about Poppy" I said.

"Snort"

"Ok I guess that means no what about loopy" I said.

"Snort"

"Um Galaxy" I said.

"Snort"

"Fine what about Luna eclipse" I said.

"Snort Snort"

"Ok it settled then" I said.

I went home and put Luna Eclipse in to her pen then I headed to dinner.

I got their 5 minutes later and I was greeted by a very happy Ethan and Mike and I think the leader was there as well.

"Omg Katness well done I am so proud" said Mike.

"Thanks Mike so you want me to change now" I said.

"No Katness I don't but to warn you taming is a dangerous thing" Mike said.

"I know I found that out today" I said.

"Well done Katness" said Ethan.

"Thanks Ethan I am so happy i tamed it I said.

Everyone went to their seats and sat down but the leader Justin wasn't.

"Katness I just wanted to say well done for taming that beast and I wish you luck with taming more amazing creatures like this and I am very proud of you now go along now and eat" said Justin.

"Thank you sir I won't let you down" I said.

After I had finished talking to everyone I had my dinner and headed of to my house to go to sleep .

But before that I had to feed Luna Eclipse and give her water.

"Hey Luna Eclipse want your dinner now oh and also your water" I said.

"Snort Snort"

"Ok I'll go get your food and water then" I said.

I went and got Luna eclipse' s food and water.

"Here you go Luna eclipse" I said.

"Snort Snort"

"Aww your welcome Luna eclipse wait I think I'll call you Luna for short is that ok" I said.

"Snort Snort"

"Ok thank you Luna" I said.

After I feed Luna eclipse I headed to bed but when I was i was thinking of all the great things I could tame.

But I was also thinking if I could tame the demon rex but I was just thinking crazy but it would be nice to try at least.

As I was thinking of all this the world around me disappeared and I slowly fell asleep.

______________________________________

Hi, I hope you liked this chapter because writing this chapter was really fun so make sure to vote and comment and follow me for more stories and chapter's.

And for now Katness04 out 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
157K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
42.6K 2.1K 75
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
60.2K 1.4K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...