Anarchy: The Tale of The Last

By Darth_Vader_5678

It's the tale of a young hero fighting against the corruptness of his city along with his friends and his spl... More

Introduction
28 years earlier

The first night

9 0 0
By Darth_Vader_5678

Thoughts were racing through my head.

"Who the hell is Anarchy??" Someone came up behind me, Crap! it was shays sister- Emma, both blond and beautiful.

"I saw what happened, You almost killed him!! Why would you do that?" Her tone was firm and terrifying.

"I dont know... I guess I blacked out ... just my anger." Thats when I heard him again.

"It was me you fool, Anarchy, I told you."

"We'll discuss this later."  She spoke with a tender, concerned voice-

"You don't look too well, do you need to rest?"

"I'm fine." ( lying ) "We need to go to class." We said our goodbyes and just left. Nothing happened for the rest of the day surprisingly- No voices, no  outburst-That is until I got home, Thats when I blacked out ( again.)                The next thing I remember is my trench coat (which has gotten a few plates the material , I dont know) and my fathers 9 millimeter pistol in the holster.

"What the hell is Anarchy!!!! Why am I hearing this voice in my head, what the hell is going on- Why didn't he just tell me this through his voice?"

My Father came in and told me it was supper time. I felt my phone buzz, it was Emma.

I put my phone back, and went to the dinner table changing out of the trenchcoat to my regular clothes-  After  we finished supper, the talking began- by this time it was dark and no one was busy so I just went back to my room. I looked consciously at the time.

9:15

I started sweating, I heard his voice again-

"Why are you nervous? You've wanted to go out, to the streets ... And hunt down the men ... who killed your mother."

At the mention of my mother, I teared up, desperately fighting the tears away. Instead of the demonic version I heard a slightly softer voice, as if it's not trying to scare me.

"It will be alright, shes in a better place now."

I tense every single muscle in my body speaking back with a fire burning in my mind-

"I'm sure she is." I reach for my trench coat, wondering how the hell he knew who my mother was-  My phone was blowing up (with texts) I responded,  saying that I was sorry and I had been grounded for awhile, the normal apology.  Putting my phone away, I opened the window... and jumped out. Running off into the darkness, letting it envelop me, I slowly feel myself losing control... becoming more of a passenger... I continue to run and run (for about a hour ) before I stop in front of a house.
I see someone familar walking into the house, my hand goes into the trenchcoat and pulls out the 9 Millimeter- I ask.

"What are you planning to do?"

"You'll see, you will see."
At that I lost all control and ran straight for the door. I got about 10 feet from the door and then it opened. Out came the person I saw earlier, I realized he was a druggie from my school. (He didn't see me coming) I slowly place the gun back into the front folds of my jacket and slide out a knife- this was going to be more painful.  I didn't even know how the knife got there but my thoughts hushed - it was pressed into his throat, making a slicing motion to the left. (slitting his throat) I pushed him aside , revealing a person behind him- he was dead within a second, my bullet to his brain.

I stepped over the corpse, accidentally kicking him in the head-
In the house there were two girls- gagged with torn clothes. They were severally bruised, cowering away from me.
I stared at them shamefully and looked away- Pure anger pouring through me. I started to look for the person... the person who did this!
As I turned, there was a man, drunk from what I could see- sitting on his ass laughing.

I instinctively grabbed him and threw his fat ass in the room with the girls. Slowly entering the room.
He started to sit up but my rage wouldn't allow it- I kicked him in the face, targetting the nose but missing... hitting him in the cheek. I kneel down next to him murderously asking  if he was the basterd that dare touch these girls- unfortunately for him he nods his head.  I get up and untie the gags then lay the knife across the floor... in front of the girls. A voice comes out speaking softly-

"Its alright he cant hurt you, but you can hurt him." I then stand up and walk out of the house to the sound of him screaming, yelling for them to stop... but as far as I can tell by shrill cut off of his voice- they didn't stop.

I casually walked home, got back in my sleepwear, and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.7K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
348K 13.4K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
218K 6.3K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
198K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...