Icebound

De PaintingTheRosesRed

The harsh winters and freezing blizzards of the tundra are all familiar to Anyu. Living amongst her tribe in... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
❄ Cover Contest! ❄
Images

⛄Contest Winners!⛄

2K 82 6
De PaintingTheRosesRed

The results are in!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who participated in Icebound's cover contest! I absolutely loved seeing the different covers, and they'll all be uploaded to the Images page of Icebound shortly. Now, onto the winners! Drumroll please...

~FIRST PLACE~

@KatrinHollister

~SECOND PLACE~

@Mahana258

~THIRD PLACE~

@FayLane

Congratulations, guys! The covers you made are so beautiful and epic, I love them so much! You can check the previous page about the contest to see the prizes, I'll PM you about them soon. 

P.S. Now that Icebound is finished, my main story will be the newest story on my profile, Imperial! It's a fantasy story about siblings fighting for the throne in ancient Persia. If you liked Icebound, definitely go check it out!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52 11 11
Lucina Faeymont is ripped away from her home and family into an infinite world of the Nexus. With the power to control the energy of the Nexus, she i...
1.1K 316 38
A dear friend has become a deadly enemy, and Winter has taken control of her ally's assassins. The renegades are left with no choice but to flee the...
603 60 36
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own, and then...
24 0 10
"None of us stay the same on our path to immortality. Shouldn't we be moving towards balancing ourselves as well?" Tsukiko Shiroyami, Tale Caster...