Perfection? [Austin Mahone Fa...

由 gabbypdlr

Kylie Carter's life could be described in one word: Perfection. Exceptional grades, head cheerleader of the t... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 50

4.8K 196 38
由 gabbypdlr

*Kylie's POV*

This is it. There's no going back now. Its hard to control my feelings of anxiety, nervousness, and sadness. But at the same time, I feel a bit excited. I don't want to leave Cali, I really don't. But the idea of starting a new life, a fresh start, gets me kinda excited. Plus, I know things are really over with Austin.

"You're so childish and emotional. You know what's the worst of all? You're a fucking cheater and a whore and a fucking bitch!"

I can't seem to shake off this thoughts. It keeps repeating over and over in my head.

"Robert, Katherine, and Kylie Carter." The official said.

"Here." Mom replied as she handed her our passports.

After a few check ups she said, "Here are your boarding passes. Have a safe flight."

"Mom, I told you not to wake up so early. What are we going to do now?" I say while we look for somewhere to sit down.

When we finally found one, I glance at my watch.

"We'll go through security in about twenty minutes dear." My mom said with a big smile. She was way too excited to go to Florida.

"Okay." I reply and scroll through Instagram. I soon get bored and decided to just walk around.

When my mom sees me standing up she asks, "Where are you going?"

"To walk around, get some coffee." I shrug.

"Okay. I'll call you." My mom answers while opening her new novel.

I leave my luggage with my parents and take my big purse. I begin to look for some café of some sort... Starbucks. Of course.

I take a snapchat and send it to Lexi. She replies with a sad face and a "I'll miss youuuu". After a few minutes, I get to the cashier. I was the last one in line.

I know I left early from the party last night, but I went to see her this morning. Obviously told her why I left. She was so mad at me, it made me laugh.

"Hi, can I get a vanilla latte please." I say.

"Make that two."

My eyes pop wide open. No. It can't be. My heart hammers hard against my chest as my mouth drops. How does he dare to come here before saying those harsh words to me? Although, lets be real, I can't stop thinking about him, Goddammit.

I slowly turn around to find a pair of beautiful green eyes looking down at me with a half smile.

"Umm excuse me miss. What size?" The guy at the cashier asks.

Austin has to reply for me, I'm still looking at him in awe.

"Tall please." He nods.

"Name?" Mike questions.

"Kyles." Austin says with a smile as he moves to the other side of the counter. I follow him.

"Wha- I'm... I can't-" I have no idea what to say.

"I just... I couldn't let you leave without talking to you one last time." He says and bites his bottom lip nervously as he took both of our latte's.

My heart melts at his words as we sat down in the farthest table of two. Still, I'm waiting for an apology. I won't be that easy on him, I can't be.

"Well... Talk." I reply with no expression at all.

He looks down and right back up at me, "I'm so, so sorry for what I said yesterday. It was soo out of place and I didn't mean any of that."

"I guess..." I say, looking at the floor.

He takes my face with his hands, "Really, this I mean it." Then he removes his hands.

I swore he was going to kiss me.

I nod and give him a small smile. Good job on playing hard to get.

"So you're moving to Florida... forever." He says faintly, looking down.

"Yeah... It all seems so surreal still." I reply.

"But hey," He says and looks up, "You're gonna start a new life and meet new people."

"Yeah, but It'll take some time for me to adapt and I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" I say, starting to get depressed once again.

"Us?" He asks.

"Yeah... My classmates, even Rebecca" I laugh and Austin scoffs, "Lexi and well... you."

His eyes light up, "I... I didn't think you would miss me..."

"Austin, just because we broke up doesn't mean I still don't love you." I blurted.

His eyes widened. Okay. So I just told him I still loved him... great. But that's exactly what I told him yestersay so I don't think it's really an issue.

"I- I'm sorry that was really-"

"No, Kylie. It's okay. I understand how you feel." He replies looking deeply into my eyes.

I look away.

"Kylie," He says and grabs both my hands on top of the table. My heart is gonna break my ribcage. "You know I still love you. I've- I've never stopped loving you since the day we met. Yesterday everything just got really crazy and I let my emotions take over me."

I exhale a long breath. My heart beats fast as my face gets hot. I look at our hands, thinking of how the hell I would get over him.

"I'm sorry, I know you must be having so many thoughts right now and I'm sorry for overwhelming you its just that... I needed you to know that before you left." He says.

"Oh..." It's all I say. I'm still looking at our hands.

"And..." He takes a deep breath and then lets it go. "I forgive you..."

I look up to meet his eyes.

"For what you did." He finishes, making my heart drop.

"Austin, you don't know how sorry and-"

"I know, Kylie. I know. That's why I'm forgiving you. I couldn't let you board that plane without letting you know that."

I open my mouth, but no words come out. This is it. This is the reason why we can't be together. He's too good for me.

"Kylie, I have no idea how I'm gonna get over you," He laughs nervously "but if we could, I don't know, keep in touch or something-"

"No." I say right away.

Austin lets go of my hands and looks at me confused.

"We can't be together or talk anymore." I begin.

"But..." he doesn't know what to say.

"I love you, Austin. So much. But we can't be just friends. Our feelings are too big for just a friendship. If we keep in touch, we are never going to get over each other, at least I wouldn't." I explain softly. Letting the words sink in, "And we can't be together not just because I'm moving... but because you're too good for me."

Austin scoffs, "I'm too good for you?"

"Yes! You deserve so much better. You will soon find a better girl than me and-"

"You don't understand, do you?" Austin interrupts, "There's no other girl that can give me all that you gave me. There is no one, that can ever make me feel the way you do. Remember the days we weren't talking? Those days were fucking hell for me."

I bite my lower lip, tears were nearly falling. Gosh, holy shit, I do cry for everything. "Those days were hell for me too..."

Suddenly, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I wipe a tear away and answer it, "Mom?"

"Honey, I need you to come, we're going to pass security. I think we might even be a little late." She says quickly.

"Yeah, mom, I'm going." I reply and hang up.

I stand up and Austin does the same.

"Wow... We didn't even touch our Latte's..." I laugh trying to lighten our sad mood.

Austin quietly throws them away and we exit the starbucks. We both stop in the middle of the airport, swarms of people hurrying to get to their respective gates. In just a minute I'll be like one of them. I don't want to hear what comes now.

"So I guess this is goodbye..." Austin says, biting his lip.

There we go.

"Yeah, umm," My voice comes out extremely shaky. And tears begin falling. Yeah, I definetely cry too much.

"Don't cry Kyles." He says sofly and gives me a big warm hug.

"I'm probably never going to see you again." I manage to say.

Austin doesn't say anything, he just hugs me tighter. I hear him sniff, making me look up at him. Tears are so close to spilling from his beautiful eyes.

"Okay." He says and pulls away from our embrace, "You're going to meet new people and have so much fun, I'm sure of it. They're all going to love you just as much or even more than we do."

"I hope so..." I reply sadly and wipe my tears away.

"I promise." He says and steps closer.

I look up at him to meet his eyes, his face gets closer and closer, and finally... our lips meet. It sends some sort of shock through my body. My hand gently tugs his hair as his wraps around my waist.

My phone vibrates again, making me stop the kiss.

"I have to go Austin." I say and meet his eyes once again.

Without a word he kisses me soflty, turns around and walks away. I take a deep breath and make my way towards my parents. But before I turn the corner, I hear someone call my name.

I turn around and I see Austin far away.

"I love you." Austin shouts, making people stare.

I laugh and scream, "I love you too!"

We're both laughing histerically as I turn around to go meet my parents.

And that was the last time I saw Austin Mahone.

END OF BOOK ONE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabby's Final Note:

Guys. Guess who's about to cry? I am. I just can't believe it's already over. Well, yeah, it's almost a year and eight months. Time just flies by so quickly. I can't put into words how happy I am that you guys have been a part of this. Obviously, without you guys this story wouldn't exist. You guys are so dedicated and just so nice. I love how I can share the same feelings and fangirl with you guys. You always vote and comment all this beautiful things that brighten up my days. Of course, not all the comments are good, but that's something that we all know comes along with this. Moving on, throughout the year I have learned and improved so much and have become a better writer (at least I'd like to believe so lol). I remember exactly the day I began writing 'Perfection?'. March 31, 2013. I had an awfully different ending, a happy one to be exact. Guess I am a gardener. Writer that goes writing as better and new ideas come by. I just felt this was the way it had to end. This wasn't such a bad ending, to be honest. But wait! I'm guessing you all know about Perfection's sequel, right!? Both Laura and I are so so happy to announce that we have officially started writing it. Will be out sometime next year ;). You guys will love it. Lastly, I'd like to say that without Laura 'Perfection?' wouldn't have been the same. My amazing co-author, my sister, my partner in crime... My best firend. She helped me through hard times where I had NO idea what to write and has embarked on this very hard, long, emotional, amazing journey. Well guys, I love you and will be uploading the Epilouge really soon!

- Gabby x

Laura's Final Note:

I can sum up everything I want to say in my last author's note with two simple yet indispensable words; thank you. Thank you for every little comment (even for a little hate due to our slow updates ;) ), for every vote the motivated us to move on, and for all your unconditional love and support. Thanks to Austin, ... Well... Being Austin Mahone and being our main inspiration. And last, but palpably not least, Gabby. She was the one who started it all. I still remember the day she began writing; I saw her writing next to me during class in the back of her notebook, and I remember she seemed so intrigued in what she was writing. That's how 'Perfection?' began. I then started to help her out once her story grew little more. She asked for my help and with pleasure I gave it. And then I became sort of her co-author. She wrote, I wrote, she checked my paragraphs and I checked hers, I would sometimes write entire chapters and so would she, we exchanged ideas, and struggled with loooots of writers block. But in the end of the day, it was worth it. I've had a blast throughout this journey and I'm pretty sure Gabby did too. It's sad to admit that 'Perfection?' is officially over right after we publish the epilogue which we hope will be pretty long. But watch out for the sequel! Things are about to get very heated up. Goodbye guys love you! And once again, thank you.

- Laura

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 56
Jennifer is a broken girl. She's lost her dad and is picked on at school for his mistakes. She's fighting through everyday with her best friend and O...
4K 167 8
Amber Heavens, a teenage girl who lives in Texas. Whose life is about to change on the day she meets her idol, Austin Mahone in a concert she won't b...
7.9K 223 25
Kendall moves from Ohio to San Antonio for her Stepdad' s New job. She meets Austin Mahone and quickly falls head over heals. Austin falls too. But e...
3.2K 121 20
♡Skyler♡ Not your average 18 year old. She likes rock music and parties hard. Skyler doesn't believe in love. She has a bad pass with boys and told h...