The Medal Hero [Highschool Dx...

By AKamenStoryteller

Before the Red Dragon Emperor rose, several fallen angels discovered a powerful sacred gear within a young ma... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

1K 13 5
By AKamenStoryteller

Sorry for the late update everyone! ^^

The Priestess

"Thanks for coming with me (Y,N)." Issei says as (Y,N) walks besides the devil boy, Ankh rests himself on the Kamen Rider's shoulder until Issei accidentally bumps into a hooded girl. "Oh, I'm sorry-!" (Y,N) and Issei both stare at the girl, he stares into her bright green eyes along with Issei, the devil helps the girl up before quickly letting go. The cloth that was on her head is blown by the wind, however Ankh catches it and hands it to (Y,N) before he returns it to the priestess. "Thank you."

After introducing each other, all three begin to walk down the road, (Y,N) hanged back from Issei and the priestess who's name is Asia, but she does acknowledge him. "He's a charmer." Ankh says as he hides behind (Y,N)'s back, he catches up when he sees Issei become reluctant, possibly due to the view of the cross around her neck.

However, they stop when Asia runs to a crying boy on the side of the road, both of the males run over, seeing Asia begin to heal this boy's cut with a bright green light. "Hm." Ankh says as he hangs back, but also looking over at Issei and his arm, staying quiet before disappearing behind (Y,N).

The three continue to walk down the road after reassuring the boy, however they stopped when Asia looked at a certain direction. "That must be it." (Y,N) sweat drops when he sees the church of the town, knowing that was a place the fallen angels kept him for months. Ankh notices this and snaps (Y,N) out of his trance when Asia asks both of them to promise that they'll see each other again. "Yeah, I promise you that."

----------

(Y,N) and Ankh both wait for Rias as she lectures Issei about Asia, due to the reason that he's a devil and she's a person of the church, stating that it's the enemy's territory. "At least we don't have to hear this lecture." He says as Ankh holds an ice cream popsicle, he shoves it into his hand, somehow eating it. "But we still got a lecture as well, however I can't remain like this for long." Ankh says which catches his attention, he turns to the floating hand before he rests next to (Y,N). "I need a host to take over in order to actually blend in, however the host will be put in a coma like state." Ankh says as (Y,N) nods and glances at the hand, Issei enters the room as well and sits down besides them, sighing. "I don't understand why I have to stay away from Asia." (Y,N) nods before he hears a sudden voice over Issei's rambling, which surprises both boys, however the shock sends Ankh flying to the other side of the room. "Akeno!"

----------

"Strays were slaves to devils before they killed or ran away from their masters, this caused them to engulf in their own desires." Rias explains as the Occult Research Club walks towards a building, (Y,N) and Ankh stay quiet as Rias stops them before entering the building. "You two stay out here and keep watch, we don't want any fallen angels to catch us by surprise." (Y,N) nods, a bit disappointed, but he listened anyways and leans against the wall as Rias enters with the rest of the club. "This is great." Ankh says as they begin to hear some commotion from inside, (Y,N) walks towards the door to take a peek before he's hit by green lightning.

"I finally caught you while you were alone." The green creature reveals itself again, laughing as he walks towards the down boy and hand. "I'm here to retrieve my missing medal, Ankh!" Ankh groans as he flies up, (Y,N) stands up as he pulls out the three medals and pushes them in. "Henshin!"

He transforms into OOO and charges towards the creature, it dodges and slashes his chest before firing another lighting attack at him, sending him back. "Damn it Uva, you're persistent." Ankh says as (Y,N) struggles to get up, Uva chuckles as he lifts (Y,N) by his neck and headbutts him before tossing him to the side. "How weak, now hand over my medal!" Uva orders before Ankh forces himself through Uva's chest and pulls out another medal that causes Uva to gasp and stumble back. "Here, (Y,N)!" Ankh says before giving him the medal, (Y,N) takes it before replacing it with the yellow middle in the center slot. "Taka! Kamakiri! Batta!"

"Woah!" (Y,N) says before he sees Uva charges for an assault, he dodges as he gains two blades, he slashes at Uva, causing cell medals to fall out of him before slashing at him again, sending him to a tree. "Damn you, Ankh!" He yells before he runs off into the forest, Ankh begins to collect the cell medals that dropped from Uva. "Wow, this new combo is strong!" (Y,N) says as he de-henshins, returning back to his human form before he looks over at Amkh. "Not as strong as completed combos, that those forms are the strongest than these incomplete combos." (Y,N) nods before he returns to the door for he building, spotting a hole that wasn't there before they left.

"Hello?" (Y,N) says as he pokes his head in, he spots the others before Rias turns to him and smiles. "Hi (Y,N), we completed our task, it's time to head home now."

----------

"Woah." Ankh says (Y,N) and Issei bike ride towards the home of a contract, since Koneko's contracts are overlapping, Rias decided to give both of the boys one of her contracts, since both of them didn't do well in their first contract. "This better go by fast, I want ice cream." Ankh says which causes (Y,N) to smile nervously as they stop at a small home, he follows Issei to the front door which is open. "Huh? Who would leave their door open?" Issei enters first with (Y,N) close behind, Ankh deciding to stick behind and wait for the two, Issei stumbles back which causes (Y,N) to get curious. "Something wrong?"

"Just had this nasty feeling come over me." He tells him, they both begin to walk towards the living room where there seems to be a light illuminating from. "Huh?" Issei stops and grabs something, (Y,N) watches from behind as he looks as he feels the mysterious substance. "Is this-?" Issei bumps into (Y,N) when they see a mutilated body against the wall, (Y,N)'s eyes widen before they hear another voice. "Sinners will pay...I tried borrowing words from the Bible."

The gray haired male turns and makes an unusual facial expression that causes both boys to be surprised, he stands up and turns to them. "Well well, if it isn't two little devil's. My name Freed Cerose, I am a boy priest, preforming devil exorcisms for mankind. " Issei and (Y,N) back away as Issei asks why this man killed the person they were supposed to meet, he gave him a bad feeling. "There was proof that he was in league with a devil, so it was the end, the end! So that's why I killed him!"

(This guy is all kinds of weird.) (Y,N) thinks to himself as he gets uncomfortably close to them, seeming that he finds enjoyment in killing these sinners. He snaps out of this when he sees Freed pull out a light sword and firearm of sorts, he jumps towards them before Issei jumps out of the way with (Y,N) rolling to the side as he summons the OOO driver. "Issei!" He yells as Issei gets shot in the leg, Freed aims at him and fires, however he rolls out the way just in time as Ankh enters. "The hell!?" Ankh throws (Y,N) a sword that he catches as Issei summons his gauntlet, his sword collides with the light sword before Issei charges, Freed pushes (Y,N) back before dodging Issei's attack and slashing his back. "Having second thoughts?"

(Y,N) groans as he struggles to get up, Ankh flies towards him, preparing to give him the medals before Freed prepares to strike down Issei. However they're distracted by a scream, his eyes widen when he sees a familiar blonde haired girl. "Asia!?" Ankh summons three medals and throws them to (Y,N), who contiues to stare over at Freed lecturing Asia about their job against the devil's and anyone who sides with them. "Issei...(Y,N)...?"

(Y,N) stares down, he may not be a devil, but he does feel the guilt in being someone who is on the side of the devils, Ankh snaps (Y,N) out of it. "But Asia, devils and humans can't be with each other." (Y,N) growls lowly as he stands up and charges, Ankh tries to grab his arm, but misses, Freed laughs as he slashes him across the chest, making him groan and land besides Issei. "Time to finish this job." He points his light sword at Issei while aiming at (Y,N) with his firearm, however right before he can do anything, Asia jumps in front of Freed. "Father, please forgive them!"

"Why would she protect them?" Ankh asks himself as he hides behind the couch, Freed obviously begins to get agitated by Asia's actions. "Don't you talk shit to me!" Freed slashes at Asia, however her clothes rip open, revealing her chest which causes her to cover herself up. Issei and (Y,N) both try to stand up, however their injuries kept them at bay as Freed pushes Asia to a wall and stabs the wall between her hands to keep her in place. However his next action shock Issei and (Y,N), Freed begins to touch Asia's body in a sexual matter, Issei again tries to help, but falls due to his injuries. Ankh flies over to (Y,N) and prepares to push the medals into the driver himself, having enough of watching, however Issei stands up and stares down Freed. "Let Asia...let her go!"

Issei has enough of Freed talk and launches forward, punching the priest across the face with his sacred gear, despite his bleeding hand. (Y,N) follows as his eyes begin to glow purple, which shocks Ankh, an row of ice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
193K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...