My Perfect Match

By StoryHeart16

Love is like a battle, a battle that is endless. you love a person so much that soon you learn things...good... More

My Perfect Match
My Perfect Match Part 1
My Perfect Match Part 2
My Perfect Match Part 3
My Perfect Match Part 4
My Perfect Match Part 5
My Perfect Match Part 6
My Perfect Match Part 7
My Perfect Match Part 8
My Perfect Match Part 9
My Perfect Match Part 10
My Perfect Match Part 11
My Perfect Match Part 12
My Perfect match Part 13
My Perfect Match Part 17
My Perfect Match Part 15
My Perfect Match Part 16
My Perfect Match Part 18
My Perfect Match Part 19 SEASON FINALE
My Perfect Match Part 20 (Season 2 Premiere)
My Perfect Match Part 21 (Season 2)
My Perfect Match Part 22 (Season 2)
My Perfect Match Part 23 (Season 2)
My Perfect Match Part 24 (season 2)
My Perfect Match Part 25 (Season 2)
Authors Note

My Perfect Match Part 14

172 6 0
By StoryHeart16

 Miranda turned and saw no one…it freaked her out a little bit but she didn’t think anything of it. She looked around a bit more before looking forward again…she jumped when a person was there in a black hoodie, she looked to see the person also had a knife in their hand. She stood up quickly and started to walk away before the person grabbed her arm, she screamed in fear causing the person to let go.

Miranda-who the hell are you??

??-you remember me…and I know you do

Miranda watched as the person slowly removed their hood….Miranda could feel her face losing color…her eyes getting wider…and she got stiff….it was Devil. Yes the person who basically tried to kill her and Jacob while she was still pregnant with the twins. She shook her head and closed her eyes, she could feel him stepping closer and she was taking steps back.

Miranda-what do you want from me

Devil-you tried to get me arrested…you tried to get me killed

Miranda-I didn’t do anything

Devil-DON’T FUCKING LIE

Miranda-im not

Devil-thing is either way I don’t fucking believe you

Miranda-why are you doing this

Devil-you don’t remember do you

Miranda-I don’t have a clue who you are…just some random guy trying to kill me and my boyfriend

Devil-we went to high school together…

Miranda-we did??

Devil-yea…you were best friends with Sara; she was the girl I liked a lot. I asked her out and you told her I was no good, I was just bad for her

Miranda-BECAUSE YOU WERE

Devil-I LOVED HER

Miranda-yea ive heard that before….all the past girlfriends you had. You had dumped the girl before you got to Sara that same day you asked her out. I also saw you having sex with another girl early that morning at school. I was NOT letting my best friend go through that

Devil-dosent matter now…I haven’t seen her in years but I now I see you and I wanna slit your throat, watch you gargle your own blood and DIE

he lunged at Miranda but she punched him in the face causing him to stumbled back. He had a bloody nose…he looked at her with so much fear and anger…she could swear she saw his eyes go darker. She then began to ran and he ran after her, they ended up in the woods near the beach. She stopped running when she couldn’t see him anymore…

Devil-DON’T THINK I WONT FIND YOU BITCH

Miranda-LEAVE ME ALONE

She heard the snap of a branch…the crunching of leaves…she was starting to have a mini panicking attack…he was seriously trying to kill her for something that happened over 4 years ago. She quickly walked looking around…trying not to listen to anything around her….she heard footsteps starting to come closer to her…she started running again till she tripped over a branch and fell on the ground hard….she coughed because the wind was knocked out of her. She rolled over so she was on her back but was then grabbed by her neck…she screamed a little before the person covered her mouth. It was Devil again…he has caught up to her…at this point…she was praying….she knew he was going to kill her…it was like her world was fading she could see his lips moving but couldn’t hear a word he was saying….he shook her and she could feel her feet lifting from the ground…she began to struggle to breath. She coughed as he lifted the knife to her stomach…she panicked and kicked him in his nuts…she fell to the ground coughing to catch her breath not noticing the knife had flown into the air…he came back down and cut her arm…she yelled a little in pain but too that chance to run…they got towards the streets but because it was late at night…it was mostly just people driving…she ran to the other side of the street…a car came so Devil stopped.

Devil-DON’T FUCKING RUN

Miranda-ITS NOT WORTH IT….its over with, she’s moved on and you don’t need her.

Devil-I don’t care, if you hadn’t done anything she would be mine today

he held the knife up and started going towards her, she kept stepping back then her eyes got wide…their was a car horn and a crash…Miranda had her eyes closed after hearing the crash…she looked up to see Devil laying on the ground…and the car infront of him…he had been hit…the person got out of the car shocked…Miranda then ran back to her car as fast as she could, when she sat in the car she just looked forward and closed her eyes tightly…what did she just see??....this is ridiculous…so much happening.  She noticed the blood dripping from her arm…she didn’t make anything of it and drove home, she got to the house and noticed no lights were on…it was almost midnight so Jacob probably put the girls to bed and fell asleep…atleast she hoped. Miranda walked inside and went upstairs to their bedroom as quietly as possible….she saw Jacob sleeping already; she smiled because he looked cute when he slept like that. He was laying on his back, arms spread out…he was super tired. Miranda walked into the bathroom trying not to drip blood anywhere….she cleaned her arm and bandaged it up…she changed into a t-shirt and shorts, cleaned her face and put her hair in a bun to sleep. She walked in the room to see Jacob sitting up, she jumped a little but not expecting him to wake up…usually hes a hard sleeper.

Jacob-hey where you been

Miranda-with my parents, then I went for a run

Jacob-what happened to your arm

Miranda-I fell while running

Jacob-you alright??

Miranda-yea just stings a little

Jacob-what happened at your parents

Miranda-nothing important just a little argument about nothing

Jacob-you sure?

Miranda-yea, but lets get some sleep before the twins wake up

Jacob-*laughs* right

Miranda got into bed next to him, Jacob wrapped his arms around her…she laughed a little when he laid his head on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair then kissed his head.

Jacob-I love you

Miranda-I love you too

after a while they fell asleep after talking a little bit about Christmas. Jacob of course was planning something for his family.

(1 ½ months later, day before Christmas)

the twins are now 4 months old, they were getting bigger…smiling more it was so cute…Jacob was upstairs packing for deployment the next day, of course he wasn’t very happy leaving Miranda and the girls for so long…he didn’t wanna miss them growing up and he didn’t want Miranda getting hurt. Miranda was downstairs putting presents under the tree….alot of which were for the girls from other people, the girls were sitting in their carseats because they were going out soon. It was snowing outside a bit….so the girls got to see their first snow day. Miranda finished putting presents under the tree and went over to the girls who were looking around.

Miranda-I know you guys wanna get out

she laughed when they looked at her and smiled. Jacob walked downstairs and smiled seeing his family…he walked over to Miranda and lifted her up, she shrieked a little in surprise.

Jacob-hello my lady

Miranda-*laughs* hi Jacob

Jacob-didn’t mean to scare you

Miranda-you didn’t

Jacob-I bet go differ

Miranda-whatever

Jacob-*laughs*

Miranda-you packed??

Jacob-*signs* yea

Miranda-it will be fine babe, we have the laptop to Skype with and I will record them if they do something special. Which they wont because they haven’t even mastered crawling for a little longer

Jacob-I know but still…I was here when they were born…I wanna be here every month they get older.

Miranda-I know babe, but you have a job to do. They understand and so do it

Jacob-yea

Miranda-come on we got the party to go to

Jacob-I know Sara expressed that to me this morning

Miranda-*laughs* of course

Jacob-alright lets get going

They each picked up a carseat and walked to the car. They strapped the carseats in before getting in the car themselves and driving to saras house…Jacob held her hand as he drove…she smiled remembering back to the first time he did that…going to their first date on the island. She looked back to see the girls wide away and looking at everything they were passing. They got to Saras house, Jacob got the twin stroller out the back so they could leave the carseat in the car. Jacob put the twins in the stroller…they saw a lot of people were there already…they walked inside and everyone smiled and greeted them. Sara came running over and hugged Miranda.

Sara-Hey Miranda how you been

Miranda-*laughs* really good. How you and David been

Sara-excellent. How have my two little nieces been

Jacob-adorable but loud at night

Sara-*laughs* you will be fine, it will stop eventually

Jacob-sure it will

Sara-so you deploying day after Christmas?

Jacob-yea gotta be there by 8am

Sara-were gonna miss you

Jacob-I know but its only for 2 months, ill be back first day of March

Miranda-by then the girls will be almost 7 months.

Sara-they will actually crawl to you

Jacob-yea hopefully we Skype a lot, I need to see my girls often.

Miranda-I know babe

Sara-alright it’s a party, lets have fun

the twins were being carried by family members and friends…of course they were enjoying the attention and smiling at everyone. Jacob was talking to some of his old high school friends he hadn’t seen in a long time, Miranda was talking and laughing with some of her old friends…she love the moments when she got to see them but Sara came over and took her to the kitchen…of course excusing them first.

Miranda-whats up??

Sara-you will never guess who I saw yesterday

Miranda-who??

Sara-Devin….the guy I liked in high school

Miranda-oh

Sara-he told me he had seen you lately…you guys been hanging out??

Miranda-not exactly

Sara-im just wondering….why didn’t you want me with him in high school. You weren’t jealous were you??

Miranda-No sara…I was protecting you. He had been fooling around with so many girls…I didn’t want him getting you pregnant and having your life fall apart.

Sara-im sorry I even suggested the jealous part but….we talked yesterday…he told me he was inlove with me and he couldn’t let me go. I told him I was with someone…he flipped out and left.

Miranda-*whispers* that’s when he found me

Sara-he found you…what?

Miranda-I was at the beach…he came to me…at first I didn’t recognize who he was…aside from an accident a while back but I didn’t realize it was devin from high school. He was trying to kill me for not letting you guys be together…he was then hit by a car but…I don’t know what happened.

Sara-oh my god….does Jacob know??

Miranda-no and he can never find out…theirs too much going on right now for him to know. I don’t need him going onto a battlefield worried about problems that don’t matter.

Sara-but Miranda they do matter….someone out to kill you a-

Miranda-no…ill tell him when I need too but now is not the time. Hes already stressed about leaving day after christmas.

Sara-alright….i wont tell him but you need to soon as he gets back

Miranda-alright I promise

Sara-*signs* but atleast you guys have Christmas tommrow

Miranda-yea im wondering what he got the girls for Christmas

Sara-probably something very cute that they can grow up with

Miranda-yea..hes been spoiling them since they were born

Sara-of course, daddys girls

Miranda- yea they love to sleep on his chest and lay with him while he watches basketball or football or baseball….truely love their daddy

Sara-they love their mommy too

Miranda-yea we bond when I feed them…I talk to them and they just look at me with those beautiful blue eyes which they got from their father

Sara-*laughs* of course but they got hair color and certain features from you

Miranda-yea *signs* I don’t know what im gonna do without him for those few months

Sara-everything will be alright

Miranda-not really…I got family issues to deal with

Sara-im sorry…it will sort itself out

Miranda-yea

they all partied  for hours…they left later that night and went home…went to sleep early to wake up for Christmas. They were excited to have the girls first Christmas. The Next morning at 10am….Jacob had woken up first and looked at Miranda…she was sleeping…he could hear her breathing softly and it made him smile…he kissed her head before getting out of bed and walking to the girls room.  They were laying down…looking out the window by their bed…well looked up at the sky anyway. Went over and picked them both up…of course they let out their small little noises and smiled.

Jacob-good morning to you too *laughs*

he walked back to the bedroom and saw Miranda yawning, sitting up in the bed. She looked towards the door and laughed a little seeing Jacob with both twins in their little santa pajamas.

Miranda-aww my beautiful babies

Jacob-*smiles* Merry Christmas babe

Miranda-Merry Christmas to you too

Miranda walked over and kissed him before taking Alexis. They walked downstairs and sat down around the tree…they each put the girls on their laps and started grabbing presents to open. Rosalina and Alexis were excited and happy even though they had no idea what was going on…they would put their hands on the presents and lightly hit the paper. Of course Jacob was getting it on camera…filming everything he possibly could…the girls got lots of clothes, money for bank accounts, big cars they could drive when they turn about 1 (big toy cars…kids play cars you know), they got shoes and a lot more. Miranda got jewelry and clothes which of course she loved. Jacob got clothes and his commanding officer sent over his new Uniform…he also got a mug with the girls hand prints on them…but he then pulled out two little small boxes.

Miranda-whats this babe?

Jacob-I got these for the girls…I thought…why not match

Miranda-what do you mean??

Jacob-open it

Miranda gave him a little confused look but smiled and opend the present….she then teared up a little looking at the little dog tags that lay in her hand.

Miranda-oh my god these are so cute

Jacob-I thought that as a military family…we should all have a connection.

Miranda-*smiles* I love it

Jacob-what do you think girls

they put the dog tags infront of the girls…Alexis touched hers and smiled….Rosalina grabbed hers and tried to put it in her mouth which made them laugh. Their dog tags said Daddys Little Girl on it…also said their names on the front….they didn’t put them on the girls…decided not to till they turned one and wouldn’t try to eat them.

Miranda-these are perfect

Jacob- yea. Id buy anything and do anything for my 3 favorite girls

Miranda-*smiles* yea

They spent the day at home….all Jacob wanted to do was be with his family. They haven’t been able to see his mom because shes been undergoing a few things and hasn’t been safe to be around for a little bit…but after Jacob comes home they will be able to. The day was beautiful….but of course now we came to the emotional part…it’s the day Jacob has to leave…they had arrived at the airport…were waiting for him to be called. Miranda was trying not to cry and just held a straight face but would smile when Jacob looked at him…but it was the fakest smiles she ever gave him…of course she was sad….her fiancé was going away for months at a time…it was crazy. After 10 minutes they called for them to start boarding….the twins were in their stroller…Jacob got up and went to the stroller…Jacob held each of the girls hands…they looked at him and smiled. He had tears in his eyes…they slowly rolled down his cheeks.

Jacob-well girls…daddy’s gotta go away for a little while but ill be back before you know it. It was like…just yesterday….you guys were born and now your basically 5 months old….and smiling at me. I  cant wait to see you girls again…daddy loves you a lot.

he leaned over and gave each of them a kiss…then stood up and turned to Mrianda….she was looking down cause she was crying a little bit from hearing him talk. He went up so her and she basically almost knocked him over from hugging him…she had her hand on the back on his head stroking his hair…he had his head on her shoulder…they kept whispering “I love You” to eachother…and just holding eachother…they pulled away and he looked her in the eyes.

Jacob-ill be back before you know it. I love you….and if you need me im just a call away…just because im not with you…dosent mean I cant be there for you.

Miranda-*Smiles a little* I know

they kissed and hugged before he then walked to his gate…he looked back before boarding the plane…he waved at Miranda and she waved back…he walked on the plane and Miranda just looked at the girls…she told them everything would be ok and they would have a great time until he got back. Miranda walked out of the airport pushing the stroller, put the girls in the car and started driving….when they got home…she put the girls down for a nap and got a phone call. She looked to see it was her father….

Miranda-hello?

Dad-hey Miranda

Miranda-hi dad…what’s going on

Dad-the court date is set for tommrow

Miranda-alright

Dad-regardless…your still my daughter

Miranda-I know…look I gotta go…I gotta listen for the girl

Dad-alright

they hung up and Miranda sat on the couch…she put his knees to her chest and tears fell down her cheeks….why was this happening…why was her mother doing this to her. She had no idea why the bad part of her life was clashing with the good part….she just didn’t understand.

hmmm how is the court date gonna go??? Will the man who has been taking care of her for years be her father (well up until he got kidnapped) or will the complete stranger her mother slept with be her dad….find out in chapter 15.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 16
The story itself is a Love & War battle field, it shows you the In's & Out's of a Relationship & shows everything isn't perfect...
405K 15K 47
it's hard to be in love when everyone says it's wrong.
9.3K 347 21
Interracial relationship is something new to Sabrina. When the cutest white boys in school asked her out things changed for her. They go through some...
124K 7.8K 49
MARRYING HER HUSBAND What if the one you want is also someone else's? What if you met your 'the one' when you had already vowed to someone else? What...