My Perfect Match Part 9

Miranda looked at the person in pure shock…..she knew exactly who it was…

Miranda-*whispers* dad

Dad-*whispers* m-Miranda??

He tried to get up and get to her but devil kicked him in the rib cage causing him to fall back down and cough, he was gasping for air….the wind was knocked out of him, some guys then dragged him outside. Miranda tried to lung for Devil but the two big guys held her back.

Miranda-DON’T YOUR HURTING HIM

Devil-exactly

Miranda-why the fuck are you doing this?? I don’t even know you

Devil-we will see about that. Now heres whats going to happen y-

Jacob-your going to get the fuck outta my house

Mark-shut up and let him speak

Jacob-fuck you

Marks slapped him across the face with the gun again and then got in his face,

Mark-don’t fucking play with me….ill kill you…or you know what to make matters more difficult…if you move again….ill shoot Miranda….ill kill her and that FUCKING CHILD.

Jacob-fine…I wont move…just don’t hurt her

Miranda-fuck you mark, I trusted you

Mark-yea well you also dumped me

Miranda-do we seriously need to recap why

Mark-well I loved you and you could have over looked that

Miranda-no cause im not a whore marcus

Mark-you call me Mark…you know I hate Marcus

Miranda-exactly why im saying this

Mark-anyway…boss go ahead

Devil-……ok then. So heres how its going to go, were going to take the girl and shes going to be with me….and Jacob you…well your just not going to say anything about it.

then all of a sudden their was a beeping noise….they looked over and saw one of the big body guards, it was his computer.

Guy-boss we got company, the police will be here soon

Devil-HOW THE FUCK DID THEY FIND US

Jacob-that would be me

Devil-HOW

Jacob-I guess my commanding officer tried to call me. When I don’t pick up he assumes something is wrong.

Devil-SON OF A BITCH. BURN THIS SHIT THE GROUND

Jacob-WHAT

they then put a cloth over mirandas mouth, she struggled and screamed but it was muffled then she passed out. Devil went over and smacked Jacob with the gun causing him to black out.

(10 minutes later)

Jacob slowly woke up….he held his head and it was dripping blood but he didn’t care. Everything was blurry….he could hear himself breathing….he blinked a few times…then started coughing. His eyes got wide when he saw his house…..was on fire. He panicked and got up quickly…Miranda was no where to be found. He started running everywhere screaming her name….he eventually found her in the bathroom…she was awake but up against the wall….their was blood on the floor…she was screaming….he knew something was wrong. He picked her up and began to run to the door but some of the upstairs collapsed right infront of it…he went to the backdoor but it up blocked from the outside. He then kicked the glasses and made a hole big enough for them to get out. he put Miranda down on the floor…she was sweating a lot…from pain and the flames.