The Hate You Give

By c0cA1nE

"I thought you hated me." "Whether I love or hate you, you still stay on my mind." {COMPLETED} More

Confrontations
Confessions
Indecisive
Truth
You and Me
Jealous
Ouch
After
Perspectives
Obsessive
Cataclysmic
Questions
Confusion
Abuse
Wake Up
Rejection
I'm Sorry
Its Okay
Strife
Coco?
Another Lifetime
Making Amends
NEW BOOK
What Deal?
Explanation
I Love You Too
Surprise
?

Don't Mess With My Girl

840 32 12
By c0cA1nE

I got major "Don't Mess With My Man" vibes so here ya go

Three Days Later

Your POV

It had been three days since since I got my nose packed and I was ready to take these tampon things out. I'm going back to the hospital today to get them removed and Kehlani insisted that she come with me. She's so protective.

I was currently at lunch with everyone. Kehlani kept saying she was looking out for someone. She seemed pissed whenever she talked about it and I didn't want to get in the middle of it since my nose was still fucked up so I didn't talk about it.

I got up to go to the bathroom and just as I was about to walk away I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Kehlani with a concerned look on her face.

"Where are you going? Is your nose hurting? Did you take your medication?"

I laugh and gently pull away from her grip. "Babe it's ok. I'm just going to the bathroom." I reassured her. She gave me a small smile and waved me off. I laugh and make my way to the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom, I immediately regretted going in. I saw the girl who's name was Zendaya I guess, at the sink washing her hands and staring at her reflection. She turned at the sound of the door and a wide smile spread across her face when she saw me.

"Well if it isn't Squidward Tentacles himself. How's your nose buddy?" She asked mockingly, shoving her hands in her pockets and leaning against the wall with a sly grin on her face. I scoffed and cursed under my breath, wanting a hole to come out of nowhere and take her out of existence.

"Fuck off." I say, making my way towards the first stall. Zendaya quickly met me halfway and cut me off. I huff and push a few locks of hair out of my face.

"Look I'm just trying to use the bathroom. Can you move?" I say irritably. I step to the side to try to walk around her but she steps back in front of me, blocking my path yet again. I groan and try to walk to another stall but she grabs my arm and pushes me into the wall roughly.

"I would but it seems as though the first lesson I taught you didn't get through your head like I hoped it did."

I squirm around in the curly haired girl's grip but she held me down firmly.

"Listen sweetheart, Lani doesn't fuck with rats..only the real ones. You're wasting your time." She said coldly.

I tried to ignore her snarky remark and tried my best to push her off of me. She only stumbled a little bit over than that, didn't move much. She laughed and stepped back up to me, wrapping her fingers around my neck.

"I'm not gonna continue to warn you little girl.." she hissed, which was crazy considering the fact that we were pretty much the same size. She leaned in close, her mouth next to my ear and I could feel her warm breath on my breath, making the hairs on it stand up.

"I'm not gonna keep giving you these chances cause after today, I'm just gonna whoop your ass every time I see you with her. And each time it'll get worse." I could hear the evil smirk she had on her face in her voice. Who the fuck did she think she was? I couldn't wait to see Kehlani bitch slap that look right off her face.

"Was that a threat or promise?" I asked mockingly. The curly haired girl who's name was Zendaya I guess, smiled widely before slapping me hard in the face. She hit my nose a little bit when she slapped me and it throbbed a little. I felt a tiny pop and looked in the direction of the mirror. My nose didn't look any different so I didn't worry too much but it still hurt a little. I looked back at Zendaya just as she delivered a punch to my stomach. I doubled over in pain and I heard her laughing over me.

"Don't try me little girl. I'll hurt you in ways unimaginable." She warned before walking out the bathroom with a satisfied grin on her face. If my nose wasn't so fucked up I would've beat her ass but I knew she was the type of person to use your injuries against you so I had no choice but to play victim.

I stood up straight after gaining my breath back and walked over to the mirror. My cheek was a bright shade of red. I knew Kehlani would have seven panic attacks if she saw it so I tried my best to get rid of it.

I held a paper towel under the cold water and pressed it to my face. Water dropped down from the paper towel, down my arm and into the sleeve of my shirt. I hated the feeling I got from that but I couldn't help it at this point. I turned to another paper towel after the one I had been using began to warm up, when the bathroom door opened.

"Y/N? Babe you in here?"

I froze and quickly glanced at my cheek. It was still noticeably red but not as red as before. Since the door was positioned in way were you couldn't see the sinks or stalls as soon as you walked in, I quickly pressed the new paper towel to my cheek to try to heal it as much as possible. I heard footsteps come closer to me and quickly threw the paper towel away just as Kehlani rounded the corner and saw me.

"Hey are you ok. You've been in here for about 15 years now." She teased. I laughed and bumped hips with her before finger combing my hair and turning my red cheek away from her.

"Yeah I'm good. Just making sure my nose is okay." I lie. I didn't want Kehlani to worry about me. She'd already been doing that a lot lately and I felt like she was starting to make it her job to be my personal bodyguard.

Kehlani studied my nose. She grabbed my chin and turned my head left, right, up, then down. "It's okay right?" I giggled and pushed her hand away.

"You're adorable but yes I'm fine." I grabbed her hand and traced little circles on the back of it.

"Your hand doing okay?" I ask her. She looks at me and smiles, remembering how I pretty much crushed her hand.

"For the most part, it's all good." She responds with a cheesy grin as she snakes her arms around my waist.

Without thinking, I wrap my arms around her neck. She lifts me up onto the counter, smiling and leans in, our faces only inches apart.

Our lips were just barely touching and we're about to connect when I heard the bathroom door open again. I pull back slightly but not fully as an unfamiliar face appears. She sees us and her eyes widen as her hand flies to her mouth. She squeals and runs out the bathroom. I laugh and shake my head.

"Freshmen are the worst." I as a matter of factly. Kehlani chuckles and captures my lips with hers. I lean into the kiss and breathe in the scent of her. I felt her hands slide up and down either side of my body while she dominated the kiss. I bit down on her lip, causing her to moan slightly then pull away before things got too heated. She licked her lips before looking up at me and smiling.

"That was hot. Even with your nose like that."

I push her and hop off the counter. Kehlani grabs my hand and starts to walk me out the bathroom. I awkwardly let go of her hand and switch to the right side of her so she wouldn't see my red cheek. She gives me a weird look and I grab her hand. I start walking towards the door with her but she stops me.

"Why are you acting so weird all of a sudden?" She asked, genuinely concerned. I shook my head and acted as if I didn't know anything.

"No reason. Now come on." I insist, trying to pull her out the door again. This time she pulled me into her arms roughly. She examined my face with her left hand while her right hand/arm kept me in her grip. When she saw my red cheek she rested her hand on it. It was cold and soothing and leaned into her touch.

"It was that bitch again wasn't it?" She asked, a stern look on her face. I nod my head subtly and Kehlani let's on an angry sigh.

"Go back to the table with your friends." She said after a minute of silence. I stared at her, confused. "What are you gonna do?" I asked her, rubbing the back of her hand with mine.

"What I should have done the day that bitch hit you." Kehlani pulled me in for a quick but passionate kiss. She pulled away and caressed my cheek. "Go back to your friends. I'll take care of this." She says again. I hesitate but finally give in. I nod and peck her lips before walking out the bathroom. I hear Kehlani cracking her knuckles on my wait out the bathroom. Zendaya fucked up.

Kehlani's POV

I walked into the cafeteria a couple minutes after Y/N. We had only been down here for a good 15 minutes so I still had a decent amount of time to beat the shit out of Zendaya. I scanned the cafeteria for Zendaya's curly hair. That was how I was able to tell it was her. I saw her sitting at the back table in the corner. I didn't see her face but I saw her hair pulled up in a bun with a black bandana around her head. It wasn't her usual style but I didn't care. I just wanted to show her not to fuck with my girl. I made my way to the back corner where she was sitting. Her back was facing me so I couldn't see her face. I stood behind her and cleared my throat.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I asked angrily. The curly haired girl turned around, revealing Shaina. My face softened and my anger subsided momentarily.

"Uh...last time I checked, my name was Shaina Negron but I don't know. It might've changed."

I gave her a small laugh and punched her shoulder lightly. "Fucking smart ass. Where's Zendaya. Have you seen her?"

"Why? You gonna go beat her ass for putting her hands on your girl?" She asked, with a smirk on her face.

I shot her a baffled look. "How'd you know that?" I ask. Shaina shrugged and shoved a french fry in her mouth.

"It was a joke but it looks like I read into the future." She replied with a raspy laugh.

I chuckled and sat down in front of her and held my hands out. "Tell me my fortune then." Shaina smiled before grabbing my hands and looking me straight in the eye.

"Oh. That's interesting." She said amusingly. I smiled. "What is?" I asked. Shaina looked at me and smiled devilishly and looked up at someone.

"Oh there's your girl." She said, pointing behind me. I turn around and see Zendaya talking to Chance and Demi. My eye twitched at the sight of her. I looked back at Shaina and hugged her before walking over to Zendaya. I walked over to the group and slid my way into the conversation.

"Hey guys. Can I borrow Daya for a sec?" Demi and Chance both nodded before continuing on with their conversation.

I grabbed Zendaya's arm and pulled out of the cafeteria and into the hallway where no one could hear us. I turned back to Zendaya and she had a co fused look on her face.

"What's up Lani?" She said awkwardly. I gave her a fake smile before slamming her into the lockers behind her. Her face immediately went from confused to playful. She probably thought I was joking since we used to play fight a lot but I wasn't joking this time. This bitch was bouts get her ass beat.

"Oh so we playing huh? Lani I beat you last time and I'll beat you again." She said bravely, laughing at her words. I sneered at her and punched her in her jaw. She gasped and held her jaw in pain. Terror washed over her face as she tried to get away from me. I blocked any way of escape so there was no point.

"Why do you keep putting your hands on my girl?" I asked, livid at this point. I wanted to rip her fucking head off and feed to a pack of dogs but I wasn't trying to get arrested.

Zendaya looked confused and muttered a small what. I reel back and slap her. She yelps and staggers back into the lockers again. "Apparently you didn't get that." I start angrily. "Why the fuck do you keep putting your hands on my girlfriend?" Zendaya jumps at my tone but still looks. I raise my hand to hit her again when I hear her speak.

"You have a girlfriend? Wait wait wait...you're gay?" I frown at her comment and lower my hand in frustration. She was playing. I guess I really had to show her that I was not the one. I took all the rage that had been building up in me either from her or from my dad or from whatever else and took it all out on Zendaya. My fist flew to her face and stomach and chest. I attacked every inch of her face, making sure to leave my name on it. I kicked, punched, even bit her a couple times. I wanted to kill her but I couldn't. I climbed on top of her and started punching her in the face. "Don't. Touch. My. Girl. Again." I say, throwing a punch between each word. I got up from her and looked at the damage I caused. Her lip was busted and swollen. Both eyes were a dark shade of black that was almost purple. Blood came pouring out of her nose and there a few cuts and bruises from where my rings made contact with her skin. I smirked and walked off to the cafeteria, not caring about what had just happened. All I cared about was Y/N and her safety.

Thanks for reading!!

What did you think of the chapter?

What do you think Shaina meant about Lani's fortune. 

Hello beautiful people. Please let me know if you're liking the book so far. Let me know what you like, what you don't like. You know the drill. I'm trying to make y'all feel as happy as possible when reading my books if that makes sense but yeah please do that. Also I know I said I'd upload the next day like 5 days ago. I lied. I was feeling really lazy and couldn't think of how I wanted to start off my chapter but annnnywayy...I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

"Use your smile to change the world, don't let  the world change your smile."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 22 65
I love you. I hate you. I like you. I detest you. I need you. I think you're stupid. I think you're a loser. I think you're wonderful. I know you sto...
5.5K 67 9
Your gonna love it trust!!!
1.2M 14.9K 31
"What would you do if I told you I was not who you thought I was?"
61.9K 790 28
"admit you like him already!! i'll stop teasing you about him." "shut the fuck up, I do not like him 😒"