Territorial Men 2: Drake Vill...

By missgrainne

Drake Villafuente is a beach resort owner and a hottie single dad to his four year old son, Blake. Being a si... More

Teaser
Prologue
1 ~ Longing
2 ~ Assurance
3 ~ Marry (SPG)
4 ~ Special Night
5 ~ The Only One
6 ~ Words
7 ~ Love (SPG)
8 ~ Heat
9 ~ Dirty Talk
10 ~ Living With Him
11 ~ Bed (SPG)
12 ~ Kissmark
13 ~ Getting Married
14 ~ Pain
15 ~ Broken Hearts
16 ~ Betrayed
17 ~ For the sake of love
18 ~ Dreams
19 ~ Tied Up
20 ~ Drunk
21 ~ Kiss
22 ~ Child
23 ~ Baby Bracelet
24 ~ Letting Go
25 ~ Mine
26 ~ Baby Boy
27 ~ Baby Angel
28 ~ Surprise (SPG)
30 ~ Memories
31 ~ Tears
32 ~ Ring
33 ~ Vows
34 ~ Making Love
Epilogue

29 ~ Promised

362K 8.6K 573
By missgrainne

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

IT WAS one hot afternoon for her and Drake. It's tiring but very satisfying even if it's just a make out inside their bathroom. No sex or making love. She really admired how good he is in controlling himself even he was hard already. After his eating time for almost one hour they showered together and went outside their bedroom.

She can't even believe herself how she managed to stand there while Drake is between her thighs for almost one hour! Kaya habang naglalakad sila papasok sa hotel ay pakiramdam niya ay may gumagalaw pa rin sa pagkababae niya.

Alexza wrap her hand on Drake's arm possessively when they enter on the lobby and she saw all the female guests looking on their direction. The man look down on her, there's a smirk on his sexy lips.

"Don't look," she whisper, almost avoiding his gaze.

"Sayo lang ako titingin, Alexza." Anito at hindi nga nagtangkang lumingon sa mga guests kahit pa sa mga hotel staffs na bumabati sa kanila.

Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi mapapatingin sa gawi nila kung halos magkakasabay na naglalakad ang mga lalaking nag-gagwapuhan? And it seems like all of them are single, except to Drake because she's sure that Drake is hers. Go girl! Claim him!

"Enjoy your stay here, girls! See you around!" Zyron winked at the women who was giggling when he passes them.

He's holding Blake's small hand who just smile and waved at the guests. Nauuna ng bahagya ang dalawa maglakad sa kanila. Blake's also fresh from bath and he's wearing a baby blue polo long sleeve, it tucked-in on his khaki pants, plus his expensive belt and leather shoes. Almost same with Drake's outfit.

"Tangna feeling gwapo na naman si gago," She heard her brother said, they're walking behind them with Brooke and Clane.

"Papaalisin na nga 'yan ni Drake dito sa hotel." It was Brooke, she could hear the sarcasm on his voice.

"Why?" Clane emotionless tone makes her frown. That's his normal tone and she's still not use to it.

"Different women come and go to his room and it disturb the guests who's in the same floor at his. Maingay."

"Is that true?" She ask Drake. "Papaalisin mo na si Zyron dito sa Hotel?"

"I can't do that. I just need to talk to him 'bout his women."

"He's charming. Women likes him."

"He's a pro player, women shouldn't fall for him if..."

"...if they don't want to get hurt?" She pointed out.

"Yes," he simply said as they enter to the elevator.

"Go ahead, susunod kami." Wika ng Kuya Dwaye niya na hindi pumasok sa elevator kasama sina Brooke at Clane.

Sumara ang elevator na apat silang sakay. Si Zyron at Blake ang kasabay nila.

"Mommy, do I look handsome like daddy?"

Nakatingala sa kanya si Blake na nasa harap niya. She comb his hair with her palm and smile at him.

"Very handsome baby. Mas gwapo ka pa nga sa daddy mo, eh."

"Woah," Drake reacted, he's standing beside her. His hand is at the small of her back.

"Mag kasing gwapo tayo, buddy." Zyron mutter playfully. "Did you see how women giggle when I greeted them?"

"Opo Ninong-Pogi," inosenteng tumango ang anak.

"Gano'n ka rin dapat paglaki mo. Pakiligin mo ang mga babae para mahulog sa'yo."

"Mahulog po sa akin?"

"Yup. Girls should fall in love with you just by your smile."

"Tinuturuan mo pa ang anak kong mambabae, Fuentes." Drake interrupted. "Blake, don't listen to your Ninong. You're still young to study girls."

Nakamaang si Blake sa dalawang lalaki. Attentive na nakikinig.

"Oh-oh, you have such a kj father, Blake."

"What's kj Ninong?"

Zyron laugh amusingly. "It's kill joy. Damn, why do you have to be so cute? Gusto ko na tuloy magkaanak."

"Pwede naman, basta sa babaeng mahal mo lang." Napatingin si Zyron sa kanya dahil sa sinabi niya. "Dapat hindi puro panganay."

The man didn't have the chance to speak his mind when the elevator stop and the door wide open. Sa event hall ng hotel ay naroon na ang mga kaklase ni Blake kasama ang mga magulang ng mga ito. The birthday party for kids is well organized and it impressed her. She even saw her co-teachers and the owner of school.

"You planned all this?" Mangha na tanong niya kay Drake.

"Yearly. Hindi pwedeng hindi i-celebrate ang birthday ng anak natin."

"I'm happy to be here, Drake." She look around, all are enjoying the party. "I don't know how did you manage to plan all of this."

"I have my people to help me and of course the brutes are always there to help." He's referring to his friends who's now busy talking to different persons.

"Sorry to interrupt, but boss, Mr. Lim is looking for you. He's there." May itinurong matandang lalaki ang secretary ni Drake.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute."

Magalang na umalis sa harap nila ang secretary pagkatapos sabihin 'yon ni Drake. Inayos niya ang collar ng polo long sleeve nito nang makitang medyo hindi iyon perpekto.

"Go ahead and talk to them. I'll be fine here."

"I'll be right back, okay?" He kiss her lips before he turn his back on her.

Ilan sandali pa ay mas naging busy na ang lahat sa pakikipag-usap sa mga bisita. Nakikita niya sa mata ng halos lahat ang pagtataka kung bakit sobrang lapit nila ni Drake pero wala naman nagtangkang magtanong pa.

Blake is now sitting on the center couch for a birthday celebrant. His eyes were twinkle with so much happiness while he's looking around. Napuno rin ng regalo ang kabilang bahagi ng lugar, halos katabi lang ang limang palapag na cake. Indeed that the birthday party is well-planned and organized without her knowledge.

It's surprising on her part. She stand as his mother but she do nothing for her son's birthday. She focused on her baby angel's death anniversary so much and now she felt being selfish with Blake.

"Hey," that voice making her blink, pulling her away from her deep thought.

She glance at the man who's standing beside her, he almost towering her with his wide and intimidating built. His expensive perfume isn't that strong, it's enough for her to stay close to him.

"Kuya, ikaw pala." Ibinalik niya ang tingin kay Blake, he's all smile. "Ang saya-saya niya 'no?"

"Yeah, he's a happy kid." Dwaye sip on his glass wine. The veined on his hands protruded slightly. "He looks more happy today. What did you do?"

"We just went to the cliff this morning," Nakita niya sa gilid ng kanyang mata na natigil sa pagsimsim ang kapatid. "Masakit pa rin, Kuya Dwaye." She confessed.

"I thought you've move on. You look happy being with them."

"I am, it's just that..." she sigh. "...I'm still affected on what happened. It has been five years, I should accept it, right? Hindi talaga siya para sa amin kaya siya kinuha."

"I'm sorry, Alexza." He whisper out of the blue.

"For what?"

"For not being with you that time."

"You helped me a lot, Kuya. You helped me for almost everything while I was carrying my son. You helped me escape from our parents. You don't need to apologize."

"I wish I was there to save you." There's a regret on his voice. "I broke my promises to you, Alexza. I should be more responsible in protecting you and the baby but I wasn't good enough to do it."

"Kuya...you did enough for me and for my baby." She almost whispering. "I thank you for that."

Nakita niya ang pamumula ng mga mata nito at ang marahas na paggalaw ng panga. The way he hold the wine glass para bang isang piga pa ay mababasag na iyon sa kamay nito at dadanak ang dugo.

Hindi niya rin masisisi ang kapatid sa kung anuman ang nararamdaman nito sa nangyari sa kanila ng anak niya. He felt responsible in protecting them. But with all his help, she's really grateful to have a brother like him. Alam niyang nasaktan din ito sa nangyari pero bakit pakiramdam niya mas nangingibabaw ang galit dito?

"I shouldn't left you escape alone knowing that your body's still weak."

Nangislap ang magkabilang gilid ng mga mata niya. Inaalala ang mga pangyayaring palaging laman ng panaginip niya.

Ang dami-daming sana sa puso niya. Sana hindi nalang nangyari ang lahat ng iyon. Sana hindi nalang niya iniwan si Drake. Sana naging mas malakas pa siya nung mga panahon na 'yon. Sana lumaban pa siya. At sana...buhay nalang ang anak niya.

"You're done doing your part as my brother. Please, stop blaming yourself just because I lost my son. Alam natin dalawa kung paano mo ako tinulungan makalayo sa kanila kahit na masaktan ka pa. You are the best brother in the world. You are more than enough for me as your sister."

"I still broke my promises." He sounds disappointed at himself.

"You saved me. You helped me. And that's enough Kuya Dwaye."

"It wasn't enough!" Anger on his voice. Napatingala ito at mariin na napapikit. Bigong-bigo ang itsura sa mga sandaling iyon. "I should have take your son away from you like what I've promised. Right?"

Muli siya nitong tinignan at ngayon ay nakita niya ang mas lalong pamumula sa madilim na mga mata nito. Pagsisisi at galit ang siyang tanging isinisigaw ng mga matang iyon.

"I-It was my fault. Not yours. I chose to be with my son. Please, please, don't blame yourself, Kuya Dwaye. Ako ang dahilan kung bakit siya nawala. A-Ako ang kasama niya sa huling b-buhay niya."

Mangiyak-ngiyak na siya. Sobra ang pagpipigil niya sa mga luhang gusto ng kumawala. She doesn't want to ruin Blake's birthday because of their emotions. Everyone is having fun, except to her and Dwaye. They're standing there, carefully talking and reminiscing the painful past.

LUMIPAS ang magdamag na walang distorbo sa pagtulog ni Alexza. Na kahit ang pag-iyak ng baby niya ay hindi niya na namalayan sa sarap ng tulog niya.

"Good morning," her brother greeted her.

He was fresh from shower and already wearing a new clothes. She look around and see that the room is a bit huge. With kitchen, mini sala with large tv screen and bathroom.

"Where are we?" Gulat na tanong niya. Ang anak niya ay mahimbing na natutulog sa tabi niya.

"Still in the hospital,"

"Are you sure? This isn't my room, Kuya Dwaye!"

"Stop panicking, Alexza. We are in my friend's penthouse in this hospital." He put a glass of milk on the side table near her. "His family own this hospital. Stop worrying and drink your milk."

"Are we safe here?"

"I bring some security in this hospital. We could stay here for another days unless you can travel already?"

"M-medyo masakit pa ang tahi ko."

"That's what I'm thinking. More rest for you."

"Thanks for everything—"

"Shut up, eat and get some rest again." His brother leered and walk to the veranda, holding a cup of coffee.

Ibinaba niya ang tingin sa baby sa tabi niya. Tignan niya lang ang anak niya ay napapangiti na siya.

"Good morning baby. Aren't you hungry? Who feed you last night?"

Then she saw a milk bottled almost beside him. Maybe her brother feed her son using milk on the bottle so he do not need to disturb her sleep. Right.

She look at her brother on the veranda, she's facing her back, his cellphone is on his ear. He's talking to someone on the line. After a few minutes, he went inside again. He sat on the couch, while she's eating.

"Sino ang kausap mo kanina?" Curious niyang tanong.

"Drake,"

Muntik na siyang masamid kaya mabilis na nainom niya ang gatas. Napatingin siya sa anak niya at napangiwi ng umiyak iyon bigla.

"Hush, hush," alo niya. "Grabe ka naman anak. Narinig mo lang ang pangalan ng daddy mo, umiyak ka kaagad."

"He's secretly looking for you, too." Dwaye informed, making her eye him again. "You know, I'd rather choose you to be with him than be with that Herrera. Huwag mo ng pahirapan ang sarili mo, Alexza. Bumalik ka na kay Drake."

"He cheated on me!"

"Forgive him."

"No!" Matigas na giit niya. "I wasn't enough for him. I don't think he deserve me and our baby."

"He have the rights. Pagbalik-baliktarin mo man ang mundo, may karapatan siya sa anak niyo, Alexza. Mababaliw na 'yung tao kakahanap sa'yo."

"Hindi ako naniniwala—"

"At kung hindi ako magaling magtago, ilang araw palang siguradong nahanap ka na niya."

"He's a cheater! He deserves it!"

"And how about you? Do you deserve to run away? When you could do something 'bout it, than hiding."

She massage her temple. Hindi na dapat pa nilang pinag-uusapan ang isa pang problema niya. She needs to avoid talking 'bout Drake.

"I will give him the rights to be a father, but please, not now. Masyado pang magulo ang isip ko at kumplekado pa ang sitwasyon. Mababaliw na ako sa kakaisip Kuya Dwaye."

Dwaye let out a loud breath. He lay down on the long grey couch. He covered his eyes with his arm.

"Stop thinking then and rest for the whole day."

"But, if something bad happened to me—"

"I would not let bad things happen to you!" He cut her off firmly.

"Just listen first, please?" He remain silent so she continue. "We can't predict what will happen next, I want you to give me a favor this time."

"Another favor, huh?"

She could almost hear the sarcasm on her brother's voice. But she ignore it.

"If ever mommy caught me and push me to marry Tommy, please..." she stare sadly at her baby.

"Please what, Alexza?"

She took a deep breath and she slowly let it out. It's hurt thinking that there's a possibility that she could be away with her son, but what matter to her right now is her baby's safety. She can fight alone. She could endure all the pain as long as she knows that her son is fine and alive even without him by her side.

"...if something bad happened to me...please bring my baby to Drake. Promise me that, Kuya."

Dwaye look at her intently, trying to read her. There's a hesitation written on his handsome face but eventually he nod his head and clear his throats in a very careful way.

"I promise." He sincerely said without breaking an eye contact.

With that words, she found her serenity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.8K 22
Mighty Jocks Series Book # 01
2.5M 115K 47
Valeska Leigh Dampierre's life is in trouble because of her mother's greediness. Left with no other choice, she accepted a job to dance in a bachelor...
11.5K 92 10
DEL FUENTE SERIES #1: "His love wasn't perfect but he's a good man." 04/02/21 - 04/22/22 Alexander Miguel Tayer Del Fuente the eldest son of Miguel...
295 74 23
Prose and Poetry collection. Mga tula, prosa at mga liham ng pagbabalik-tanaw ng muntik na pag-ibig, pagkabigo, pagpapatawad, at muling pagbangon...