High School Love ~ VKook

By xOPALINEx

{Complete} Th: Well you might think I am stupid but are you getting soft or something ? Jk: ...maybe .... Th:... More

Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part8
Part9
Part10
Part 11
Part12
Part13
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part19
Part20
Part21
Part23
Part24
Part25
Part26
Part27
Part28
Part29
Part30
Part31
Part32
Part33
Part34
Part35
~New stories~
~New book pt2~

Part22

17.2K 694 262
By xOPALINEx

~ 1 month later ~

Jungkook's POV:

All those feelings are new to me . I want to feel more . I want that little cute boy to be close to me so I can have those feelings .

My Taehyung. My little sunshine . I want to take good care of him . I don't want to treat him like I treated that one night stands .

I never made a move on somebody to have fun at night . They all came to me and BEG . And of course I accepted . Like ,why not ?

But now I have a reason not to . It's because I love someone . I don't need one night stands . I don't want them . I want Tae. I don't ask for sex  . I ask for his love .

But sometimes it is way to hard for me to control my hormones .....

Why does he have to be so innocent...
Why ?!

Th: JUNGKOOK!!

Jk: What ! What happened !

Th: I have been calling your name a hundred times now but you kept spacing out !!

Jk: I am sorry I was thinking of something . Anyways did you want to tell me something ?

Th: Lets go to my house and play overwatch cause Jin and Namjoon are working today till night !

Jk: Sure why not !

With that we left the class and went to his house .

Its a nice lively house . It seems very comfy and I cannot wait to go to his room and place him on the bed , get on top of him and t-

STOP !! ITS TIME TO STOP THIS !
I promised to control my hormones and I will!!

I made myself in after Tae and went to his room . What a cute room for my cute baby .

Th: I know it's a little feminine but its really comf-

Jk: Nah I thing it is lovely .

Th: O-Oh ..Hehe ..Thank you Kookie ...

Jk: Are you blushing ..?

Th: Whaaaaaaaaat N-Nooooooo ....

Jk: Lets go play now ok ?

Th: Sure !!

With that we turned the game on and we were ready to play when he got up .

Jk: Where are you going ?

Th: To wear something more comfy .

Jk: Ok ..

He opened his closet and I gave it a look .

Gucci ....Gucci everywhere....

Jk: Wow ...I didn't know you like Gucci THAT much...

Th: Haven't I told you yet ?

Jk: Tell me what ...?

Th: O-Oh well ...after I graduate I will be a Gucci model.. I have already signed a contract ...

Jk: Wow so my boyfriend is gonna be a Gucci model... Just ....Wow

Th: How about you ...? What are you gonna do as a job ..?

Jk: I am gonna take my fathers place as the CEO at our company...

Th: What company ..?

Jk: Tae ...What is my name ...?

Th: Jeon Jung- ..... What YOUR GONNA BE THE CEO AT THE WELL KNOWN JEONS COMPANY ??!!

Jk: YEA now please calm down .....

Th: Wow ....and I thought i would finally be the popular one in our relationship for ones * pounds *

Jk: You will. Ones we get married everybody will know the famous model and husband Jeon Taehyung ..

Th: * blushes madly * J-J-Jeon T-Taehyung??

Jk: I know you like it babe ..Now go change already ..

Th: Oki ...

With that he went to that bathroom to get changed ..
After a minute he got out .

He was wearing a big caramel sweater . It was so big that it was reviling his collarbones .

He was also wearing tight shorts helping him show his carves . But that wasn't help me at all .

I went to him and put my hands on his waist and pull him closer to me .

I kissed him showing my need for his touch .He put his one hand around my neck and the other at the back of my head .

I stopped kissing him on the lips an went to his neck .

More ..

I started with butterfly kisses and let some hikes earning a small moan .Oh how I love this sound...

More ..

I slide my hands down his ass with last earning and other moan ..

More ..

My hands made their way inside his sweater ready to take it off.

Mo-

J: TAEHYUNGIE WE ARE HOOOMEEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 17.6K 41
Jeon Jungkook or the star athlete of school. Kim Taehyung or the smartest kid in school. And Jungkook's biggest admirer. When Jungkook starts failing...
320K 15.6K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
36K 1.1K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...
35.8K 1.2K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...