Underlove (sans x frisk)

Por empire_panda16

After being freed from the underground by frisk the monsters have been living very good. Toriel, Asriel , Asg... Más

Looking Back
A hunt and a surprise
Moving day

Welcome party!

21 0 0
Por empire_panda16

(Sans POV)

Today was the day frisk was coming back and i was so excited, i spent all day yesterday thinking of things to do with her and what to say, and i usually don't do much. I got out of bed and walked down stairs to see Paps making breakfast.

"Heya bro" i said, he turned to me.

"AH HELLO BROTHER YOUR UP EARLY" He said, i chuckled.

"Well ya know i guess i got tired of sleep" i joked, he growled.

"DAMN IT SANS" he said, i chuckled more.

"WELL ANYWAY ASGORE AND TORIEL WILL BE HERE SOON SO WE MUST BE READY" He said, i nodded.

"Okie dokie Paps" i said as i got in the fridge and grabbed the ketchup.

"SANS PUT THAT BACK" Paps said.

"Come on bro its ok" i said, he sighed.

"NO SANS PUT IT BACK I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE DRUNK WHEN FRISK GETS HERE" he said, i sighed and put it back.

"Fine bro" i said, he smiled and continued to make his food.

"THANK YOU SANS" he said, i nodded and went to the couch. There wasn't much i could do till they got here so ill just nap for a bit, I closed my eyes and softly fell asleep.

(Papyrus POV)

I walked into the living room to find sans sleeping on the couch i sighed.

"SANS WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES THEY WILL BE HERE ANY MOMENT!" I yelled at him, he groaned.

"Just a few minutes bro" he said, i huffed.

"NO SANS UP!!" I said again, he sighed and got up.

"Ok ok I'm up" he said, i smiled and picked him up.

"THANK YOU SANS" i said, he smiled.

"No problem bro" he said, i then carried him into the kitchen so he could help me when the door bell rang.

"OH THAT MUST BE THEM" i said, a small blue tint appeared on sans face, i don't know why. I shrugged it off and went to the door, i opened it to see everyone.

"WELCOME EVERYONE" i said, Toriel smiled.

"Hello Papyrus its so nice to see you" she said and she hugged me, i hugged back.

"IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO AND I MUST SAY YOUR OUTFIT IS QUITE FASHIONABLE" i said, she smiled  .

"Thank you papyrus" she said, i smiled.

"So where is sans?" She asked.

"I'm right here Tori" he said behind me, she giggled.

"It is nice to see you as well sans" she said, he chuckled.

"I know Tori you've goat to miss my punny ass" he said.

"SANS NO SWEARING! AND NO PUNS!" i yelled at him, Toriel and sans laughed.

"Sorry bro i know your not kidding about it, so i guess ill make my jokes a bit sheepish" he said, i huffed and stomped off.

"ILL BE IN THE KITCHEN IF ANYONE NEEDS ME!!" I yelled at him.

(Sans POV)

i chuckled as Paps stomped off as did Tori.

"Paps sure is a funny one eh?" She asked, i chuckled more.

"Yeah he sure is" i said, as we talked Asgore came in.

"Heya flullybuns" i said, he smiled.

"Hello Sans" he said, then Asriel came in.

"Hey sans whats up" he said, i shrugged.

"Probably the ceiling" i said, he chuckled.

"Your funny" he said, i chuckled.

"I know I've got a punny sense of humor" i said, he chuckled more.

"So where's the kid?" I asked Tori as i felt my face burn blue.

"Oh frisk is still asleep in the car she's been working so much she hasn't had time to rest but ill wake her up" Asriel said, i nodded.

"Ok Asriel just remember she has heels on again" Asgore said, i looked confused.

"Whats wrong with heels on frisk?" I asked.

"She kicks if you startle her especially in heels" Azzy said, i chuckled.

"Ouch" i said, he nodded and walked outside, i looked at Tori and noticed she was wearing a yellow shirt and green skirt.

"Nice outfit Tori" i said, she smiled.

"Thank you sans" she said, just then Asriel came back in.

"You guys have band-aids?" he asked, i chuckled as i saw he had a cut on his arm and a bruise, i nodded.

"Yeah in the bathroom" i said, Tori giggled.

"Well at least it wasn't his face this time" she said, i chuckled as i saw her come through the door, she stood in a white dress shirt and blue skirt with brown heels and her hail in a pony tail. Her arms were behind her back and she smiled.

"Sorry mom he scared me a bit" she said, her voice was deeper and more sexy, i blushed deeper and she look at me.

"Hello sans its good to see you" she said, i nodded and tried to hide my blush.

"U-um heya kid" i said, Tori smiled.

"So where will we all be staying sans?" She asked, i sighed as Paps came back out and picked me up.

"KING ASGORE AND TORIEL WILL BE STAYING IN MY ROOM, ASRIEL WILL BE ON THE COUCH AND FRISK WILL BE SLEEPING IN SANS ROOM" He said, Frisk giggled.

"Ok sans will you show me where i will be sleeping?" she asked, i nodded and teleported out of paps arms, she giggled and we walked up the stairs to my room, we walked in and i turned the light on.

"Wow sans your room is clean for once" she said, it was spotless, i sighed and remembered paps cleaned it for her.

"Um yeah i did it so it would look nice for you" i said, she smiled and sat on the bed.

"Aww that's sweet sansy" she said, i smiled and sat next to her.

"It's no problem kid" i said, she then kissed my cheek and stood up to leave.

"I'm glad to see you again" she said as she left, i blushed more and sighed, she was still cute as fuck. I stood up and looked in my mirror, i was so blue, i couldn't help it, i had fallen hard for her, even if i hadn't seen her in a long time. I jumped a bit as my door opened to reveal Tori.

"Are you coming sans?" She asked, i chuckled and smiled.

"Yeah i'm coming" i said, she smiled as i followed her out and down the stairs, as we got down the door flew opened and Undyne, Alphys and Mettaton came in.

"Hey punks!" Undyne yelled with a smile.

"U-uh hello e-everyone" Alphys said shyly.

"Hello darlings" Metta said cheerfully, Tori giggled and i smiled, Frisk came over and hugged everyone.

"Its so good to see you guys again" she said, they all laughed.

"Yeah we missed you punk and now that your back we can hang out! Its time to party!!" Undyne said, I chuckled. Frisk giggled and sat next to Alphys.

"Y-yeah we brought some anime for us to watch and-" she began.

"And alcohol!!" Undyne yelled, I chuckled again. Tori then perked up.

"Well i mean i don't know we've had a long drive here" she said, Asgore chuckled.

"Its alright Tori you can go to sleep if you want and we can try to be quiet" he said.

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S ROOM IS SOUND PROOF" Paps said, she giggled.

"Well then i guess its alright but don't get to drunk everyone, well goodnight" she said, Tori then went up to go to sleep, I went over and sat next to Frisk.

"Sans will you and Frisk go get more alcohol we might need a lot more" Mettaton said with a wink, Frisk giggled and stood, her skirt scrunched up a bit and i could see all her legs and i saw a small red heart tattoo on her upper thigh almost close to her ass, i blushed and stood as well as to not seem like i was looking.

"U-um yeah we can its snow problem gill" i joked, Frisk giggled and Undyne groaned.

"Just go get the stuff" she said, i smiled.

"You cod it bass" i said, she flipped me off as we left in my car, it was so nice to be alone with Frisk, i looked over to her and she was blushing a bit.

"Frisk why you red buddo? ya sick?" I asked, she shook her head and looked at me.

"So you saw my tattoo huh?" She asked, i blushed a bright blue and nodded.

"I-I wasn't trying to b-but yes i did, i'm sorry" i said, she shook her head.

"N-no its ok sans you don't have to be sorry, me and Azzy both got tattoos i got a human soul with his name above it and he got a monster soul with my name below it" she said, i smiled.

"It looked nice" i said, she giggled.

"Thanks sans, so you ready to get drunk as fuck!?"she asked, i chuckled.

"Hell yeah but i didn't no you drank Frisk" i said, she nodded.

"Yeah moms been letting me for a year or so now" she said, i chuckled.

"Man Tori sure is a rebel" i said, she laughed.

"Yeah she can be, also cause dad talked her into it" she said, i nodded and we continued to talk as we drove to the store to get more alcohol.

(At the store)

We walked in together and to the alcohol section, there was a lot, then i realized we didn't ask what everyone wanted to drink. Frisk grabbed 2 large packs of beer, a couple bottles of vodka, rum and tequila, i chuckled and also grabbed a few bottles of wine. Once we got all the alcohol we wanted we walked around the store and got some snacks to eat while we're drunk and i grabbed some ketchup and juice for paps. Frisk giggled.

"Why do you drink ketchup Sans?" She asked, i smiled at her.

"Cause its good and cause i can get drunk from it" i said, she nodded and pushed the cart so we could check out, i pulled out my ID as she put all the stuff on the belt to check out, the cashier rang up our stuff and we took it out to the car.

"Ill go put the cart back" Frisk said, i nodded as she left, she was so cute and sexy, i felt myself get hard for her, i touched my crouch, yup hard. I let go of it when i saw her get in the car, i blushed as she smiled at me.

"Ready to go?" she asked, i nodded and we drove back quick so we could party. Once to the house we took everything inside and everyone was ready to party, Alphys put on Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 12 in the study on the tv in there and in the living room we were listening to music and drinking, i had mixed a can of beer and some ketchup and i was getting even drunker, Paps and Alphys were drinking juice, Undyne had a big glass of rum, Metta had some vodka, Asgore had a some tequila, and Frisk was drinking her 4th glass of wine, she was pretty drunk.

"Hey punk drinking contest!" Undyne yelled, Frisk got determined and they began.

"Ok first one to puke or pass out loses!" Metta yelled, they both nodded, they then started drinking hardcore, eventually Undyne started drinking the whole bottle of rum and Frisk was chugging a bottle of wine, it was insane, after 2 hours of drinking, Frisk won as Undyne puked then blacked out for a bit, everyone was pretty drunk so we all called it a night, Metta and Alphys helped Undyne home, Asgore went up to bed with Tori and Paps layed on the couch in the study, and i'm pretty sure Azzy was already out. I helped Frisk upstairs because she was shitface drunk and could barely walk, i was super drunk but could walk. We made it upstairs and in my room, it was dark and i didn't want to turn on the light, i set Frisk on the bed and went to mine then i heard her.

"Saaaaaaansy come cuddle with meeeee its hot"she said drunk, i blushed a dark blue but i got up and went over and sat next to her, she pulled up next to me and started to take her top off, i covered my eyes.

"F-Frisk why are you stripping?!" I asked, she giggled.

"Cause its hot and so i'm more comfy while cuddling you" she said, i uncovered my eyes as i saw her skirt go flying, i looked at her and she was sitting there in a blue bra and blue and pink panties, i blushed even more and almost got a nose bleed. She then slipped her hand on my shoulder's and took my jacket off, it was hot in here. She then laid down.

"Come cuddle Sans" she said, i laid down next to her and she took my hands and wrapped then around her torso just about making me grab her breasts, i knew that when she fell asleep i would have to get up and go to my bed but it felt nice laying with her as if we were lovers. She was so warm and smelled so sweet, my eyes closed and i slowly drifted off to sleep.

(The next morning)(Warning hot and sexy alert if you don't like it then why are you reading this lol 😂jk just if you don't wanna read it then skip it)

I yawned and sat up, it was bright in here, i looked over at the window and saw Frisk holding 2 cups standing wearing my jacket, I blushed and remembered last night.

"Good morning cuddle buddy" she said, i blushed as she came to sit with me, she handed me a cup.

"U-um good morning, l-look buddo I um d-didn't mean to fall asleep with you... its just y-you were drunk and wanted me to cuddle with you and i k-kinda fell asleep" i said, she giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Its ok Sans, it was nice to have someone to sleep next to, i didnt have a bad dream last night so that was good" she said, i smiled as i saw a slight blush come across her face.

"Well i'm glad i helped you" i said as i set our cups down, she giggled and pushed me down pinning me there.

"That settles it, the entire time i'm here we will sleep together and cuddle k?" she said, i blushed a deeper blue and nodded.

"I-if you want t-to" i said, she nodded and unzipped my jacket, i blushed as i saw she still wasn't dressed, she got off and handed me my jacket and got dressed. She slipped on a light pink dress and curled her hair quick, she was so cute. I watched her get ready and finish off her look with a light pink lipstick, she then stood and turned to me.

"What'cha lookin at Sansy?" she asked as she notices i was staring at her.

"How pretty you are" i said on accident, she giggled and came over to hug me.

"Thanks sans" she said, i chuckled and we walked down stairs, Azzy was still out and Tori was in the kitchen making breakfast and cleaning up empty bottles and cans.

"Well good morning my child and sans" she said, Frisk smiled and sat down next to me.

"Morning mom how'd you sleep?" Frisk asked.

"I slept well till Asgore came in drunk" she said, i chuckled.

"Yeah we got pretty crazy last night" i said, Frisk giggled as she put a hand on my leg, i blushed, i feel like she was teasing me.

"Well i hope you are ok enough to have some of my tasty pie" she said, Frisk lit up.

"Yes please mom your pie is the best" she said, Tori giggled and hugged her.

"Thank you my child, Sans would you like some?" She asked, i nodded.

"Sure Tori" i said, Frisk smirked.

"Mom i think we should give Sans a nice to-toriel about your Frisky pie" she said, Tori lit up with glee and i laughed.

"I am so proud my child!" Tori said.

"That sure was SANS-sational" i said, we all laughed and ate our pie. Tori then left us alone to go check on Asgore, we quietly ate our pie till Frisk touched my shoulder.

"Hey sans wanna hang out later maybe?" She asked, i blushed slightly and nodded.

"Uh sure kid Id love to" I said, she smiled and set her empty plate in the sink.

"Great now I'm gonna go lay down for a bit my head is killing me" she said, i nodded and watched her leave with swaying hips. I sighed and thought about her, she was so mature now and so fucking sexy, i could feel myself getting a hard on while i thought. Once i was done eating, I set my plate in the sink and walked up to my room to see if Frisk was ok. As i came close i heard groaning coming from my room. I opened the door to find Frisk laying face first on the ground with her ass in the air. I blushed and felt my pants get tighter, i looked away.

"H-hey kid you ok?" I asked not looking at her ass which was peeking out of her dress, she groaned more.

"No my head is killing me and when i got in here i fell face first on the floor and now i cant get up" she said with smooshed lips on the floor.

"Could you help me Sans?" She asked me, i blushed and looked at her, she quivered from trying to get up and being in that position for a bit. I nodded and came over to her.

"How do i help you up Frisk?" I asked, i knew i could use my magic but that would make her head hurt worse.

"Get behind me and lift up my torso" She said, i blushed and looked down i was hard and i had to get behind her, i sighed and just did it, i got behind her and leaned over to grab her torso and tried to not touch her with my crouch, I lifted as hard as i could, till then it touched, i bit my bottom lip (even thought i don't have lips) and lifter her, but i lifted to much and ended up falling and laying on the floor with her sitting on my crouch, it twitched, but she didn't move.

"U-uh k-kid you gonna g-get up?" I stuttered, then i heard a small moan come from her.

"S-sans am i sitting on a bone o-or are y-you?" she asked as she turned to see my blushing blue face, she moved a bit and i couldn't help but grunt a bit, i opened my mouth to reveal a long blue tongue, she blushed a deep red and turned around on me, without getting up so she was still sitting on my crouch, i grunted again as she leaned down and our faces were inches apart.

"K-kid" i stuttered, she then closed the gap and kissed me, my eyes widened but then i shut them as we started making out, i wrapped my arms around her back as she set hers on my chest, i then licked her bottom lip begging for accuses, her mouth then opened and i slid my tongue inside her mouth and explored, she moaned a bit and slid her tongue in my mouth and was exploring mine. After a couple minuets of making out we pulled apart, and a small blue spit trail connected our tongues. We both blushed deeply. I wanted to fuck her right here right now but there was a knock on the door, we scrambled to get up as it opened to reveal Azzy, i huffed as he was the cockblocker.

"Hey Frisk you wanna go with me to look for- oh hey Sans" he started i sighed and waved to him.

"What are we doing Azzy?" Frisk asked, he looked hesitant to continue.

"Um mom wanted to keep it a secret from everyone so i can't say with Sans here, sorry" he said, i shook my head.

"Its fine go on kid ill see ya later" i said, even though i didn't want her to leave, she nodded.

"Ok Az ill be down in a sec" she said, he nodded and left us alone, she then pushed me onto the bed, i blushed more.

"Ill be back later and we can continue if you desire Sans?" she said as she chest lay on my crouch now, i smiled at her.

"Y-yeah we can Frisk" i said, she giggled and leaned up to kiss me again, i kissed back and she then got up to leave, she fixed her hair and her dress then i was alone in here. I'm gonna take a nap.

(Cliff hanger lol) byeee 😋😋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
342K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
283K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...