HOT TOPIC | changlix

By HONEYJOONZ

where changbin works at hot topic and a cute worker at claires catches his attention More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33

29

19.5K 1.3K 1.8K
By HONEYJOONZ

unpopular opinion;
noah centineo isn't
that cute

as felix walked into work, hyunjin stared at him oddly. mostly because his outfit was different. there was no sparkle or cute touches. no vibrant colors or clothing that screamed 'pinkilicious'. instead, felix wore black jeans a white shirt with a red flannel. to top it off a cross necklace and some simple vanz.

"hey hyunjin." he greets, which unfreezes the boy.

"y—you're voice! did you hit puberty?!" he yells, but felix just laughs.

"I'm pretty sure I hit puberty a while ago. but this is my normal voice so get use to it."

"wasn't it a bit more squeaky and..childish?" hyunjin questioned, "what's going on? are you a fake? don't tell me you have a twin brother cause that'd be crazy."

"don't worry, I'm not fake. it's me." he states once again, getting tired of the repetition. "do you need me to say it again?"

"yes." hyunjin sarcastically says, "but this is..weird. say something smart."

"four hundred twenty seven times seventeen equals to seven thousand, two hundred and fifty nine. add three hundred and forty five to that product and you get seven thousand, six hundred and four."

hyunjin whipped out his calculator and stared at felix oddly. punching in the numbers, his eyes widened by the calculations. "h—how'd you do that??"

"easy first you carry the—"

"n—no! what the hell!" hyunjin lightly punched him, "when did you become so smart!"

"I was always smart, you guys were just too dumb to see."

hyunjin made a double chin, giving a deeply offended look. "go back to being cute!"

"jisung already demanded that and I don't take orders from any of you." felix told, setting down his stuff behind the counter. "let's just get to work and get this day over with.."

"I'm gonna go submerge my head in bleach, the girls will go ten times crazier than before." hyunjin then walked away to help some customers, felix who rolled his eyes by his words stayed behind the register as usual.

"o—oppa—"

"look I'm not your oppa." felix sighed, giving a light smile. "sorry if that came off blunt but, I'm nobody's oppa. in fact, I'm the hoe that snatches all your oppas."

the girl frowned, "you're such a meanie." she cracked a smile to imply that she was being sarcastic. "I saw you wearing pink and glitter polish, where is that felix now?"

felix shrugged, "twink felix can't come to the phone right now. why? because he's dead."

the girl giggled, "you're so weird. but see you around."

felix waved to the girl and helped some more customers. two hours later, he had his head resting on the counter. groaning about how tired he was, he felt a finger tap on his head.

"hello?"

felix doesn't answer, instead he ignores the voice at all cost.

"hey."

still, no reply.

"FELIX!" he then yells, which makes the boy jolt. felix rubs his eyes and gives out a loud groan. his vision focusing, there stood changbin. "you look pretty tired, what's up?"

felix yawns, "nothing much, just chilling."

"chilling?"

"yeah." felix says, "it's been quite busy even if it's a weekday."

changbin becomes quiet, "so.."

"so what?" felix asks, quite confused.

"where's my hello binnie binnie! or you know.."

"are you sad that I didn't say—" felix first clears his voice, "hi binnie binnie! how was work today, did you eat a lot?"

changbin shakes his heads, eyes widening he gives a smile. "w—woah! how'd you do that?"

"practice. a lot of water and warm ups."

changbin gave a thumbs up, "got me kinda scared there, so is that some fake voice?"

"not a fake voice, I use it when I have a crush on someone and I wanna act cute around them." felix calmly says, not even thinking about the consequences.

his eye widen as he processes his words, but all he gets is an, "oh cool." from changbin.

but changbin freezes as he replays his sentence.

"wait..did you just say—?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 45.1K 51
I want changbin to notice me and tell me I'm pretty - lix ___ rankings ; #2 in seochangbin - 070718 #2 in binnielix - 070718 #4 in soft - 070718 #30...
13.3K 720 13
"settle down, little kid. your bones are shaking in your skin." - completed -
5.2K 350 14
Felix is a softie who loves romance. When his friends decide to prank him on Valentine's day, Felix ends up noticing most people might not understan...
10.6K 318 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...