every night ; kim taehyung ✔️

By btstydia

He walked in every night... With a different woman. highest ranking: 1 in #taehyungfanfic More

IMPORTANT
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIV
X
XI
important autor's note
XII
XIII
XIV - uncensored
XIV - censored
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIV
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note
what if
XXV - final

XVIII

20K 839 452
By btstydia

"Oh, hell no. I'm firing this dick." Taehyung stands up from the couch, pissed.

"Taehyung, don't. He was right. I was missing work a lot." I say, grabbing his wrist as I still sit on the couch.

"What? Is he crazy to fire you? I'm his boss and-"

"Taehyung, you're taking this personally."

"Personally? What do you mean by that?" he asks, anger still clear in his tone.

"You already don't like him and all of this just makes it-"

"I'm professional, Hayun. I just think he should've given you another chance." he starts calming down.

"He already did." I say.

He answers with a sigh and sits down next to me again, taking my hand between his big ones.

"What are you going to do now?" he asks, concerned.

"Look for another job." I say, "The job in the club was perfect. The payment and work place were good and it was all I needed, but well, there's nothing else I can do."

"Okay, come on. Get up." he says standing up.

"Wh-?"

"We're going there to talk to him. I'm his boss and you're getting your job back." he starts unlocking the door.

I inhale to talk but he interrupts before I can even say anything, "I'm not gonna go off. I'll remain calm. I promise."

I sigh in response and let out a little 'okay'.

As we are on our way to the club, Taehyung's fingers keep tapping against the steering wheel, a thing he does when he's stressed.

When we stop at a red sign, I take the chance and gently press my hand against his.

"Why are you so stressed?"

"I-I'm not." he says, not even looking at me.

"You're tapping your fingers against the steering wheel so hard you're almost breaking it." I say.

"I just... I'm mad, okay?" he starts, "Not at Jungkook, not at you, not at anyone, but myself. You deserve that job and it was my fault you kept missing it."

"Taehyung-"

"No. It's not okay. I know you are gonna say it's okay, when it's not." he starts driving again.

"Taehyung, I'd rather lose a job than lose you." I say calmly.

"You would've never met me if it wasn't for that job. That job is important. The club... The club is important." he says anxiously.

"I'm gonna find another job. Don't worry."

"No. I'm getting you your job back." his tone firm.

"Just don't let... You know... Our personal life get into this." I say as he stops in front of the club.

"Hayun, I'm professional, that would never happen." he shakes his head.

"Miss Lee. Mr. Kim." Jungkook bows his head, sitting on his desk as we enter his office, "I guess I already know what you're here to talk about."

"Yes." Taehyung nods, "I wanna know why you fired Hayun."

This is a stupid idea. This is ridiculous. Oh, my God, someone get me out of here.

"Well, let's see... She was missing work at least three times a week, she was always late and whenever she came here she didn't work well cause she was tired."

"But Hayun was the employee of the month for six months and the employee of the year last year. She is amazin-

"I can't hire her without her giving us good results. I had all the rights and reasons to fire her before but I didn't do it because she is my friend and-"

"And you're still in love with her." Taehyung cuts him.

"Taehyung, oh, my God." I smack his arm.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook asks.

"Did I stutter?" Taehyung replies, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know if you're aware, Mr. Kim, but I'm happily engaged." Jungkook explains.

"I know that, Mr. Jeon. But, still, you went to her house drunk and told her you miss her."

"I never said such thing."

"Yes, you did." Taehyung confirms.

"Hayun?" they both turn to me.

I nod and look down awkwardly.

"And why did you never tell me that?" Jungkook asks me.

"We never had the opportunity...?" I say.

"So, when I asked you what I had said that night, it wasn't an opportunity?" he asks, calmly.

"I just didn't want to cause trouble, Jungko-" I start but Taehyung interrupts me.

"Look, you know I own this place, right? I can fire you and hire another manager and hire Hayun back." Taehyung slowly steps closer to his desk.

"It's not because she is your girlfriend that she is a good server, Mr. Kim. I'm sorry, I can't hire her back."

"I'm your boss. I own all of this and if I'm saying you're hiring her back, then you're hiring her back. And that's it. Hayun will be back on monday and if you try to complain again, I'll fire you. This is her last chance, if it doesn't work out you have all the rights to fire her one last time." Taehyung leans his hands on the desk and stares intensely at Jungkook's eyes, the man doesn't move.

"Deal." he replies calmly.

"It was not a deal, it was an order." he says firmly, "Have a good day, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung adds and leaves Jungkook's office in harsh steps.

"I'm- Sorry about that. He insisted in coming and I-" I stutter, awkwardly.

"It's okay. Just leave, please, I have work to do." he replies coldly.

"What?"

"I'm asking you to leave my office, Miss Lee. Please." he gestures to the door.

I huff and walk out in firm steps. Once I get outside, I see Taehyung waiting for me inside the car, to avoid being seen.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Just start the car and drive." I slam the door shut.

"Once you tell me what happened." he turns his body to face me.

"Once you start the car." I turn my head in his direction.

At that, he raises an eyebrow and his hand slowly reaches for the keys to start the car. Once I hear the noise of the car, I turn my head back to the front and cross my arms over my chest.

"Now drive." I say.

"Damn, you look hot when you're bossy." he chuckles.

"Shut up, I'm not playing in this scenario we're in." I say and he chuckles again, "But if this situation wasn't serious and I wasn't pissed, I'd say that what you just did, inside there, was pretty hot." I add.

He lets out a laugh and keeps on driving, but I stay still.

"Now drive and I don't want to hear you say a thing until we reach your apartment."

"We're going to my place?" he smirks.

"We're going to fight, Taehyung, not have sex." I say firmly, looking at him.

His smirks immediately goes into a straight line and he keeps driving.

As we get to his place, I walk in in front of him and throw my bag on the couch.

"Who the hell gave you the right to tell him that? Who gave you the right to say something like that?" I ask turning around pissed, startling him.

"What?"

"'You're still in love with her' or 'you said you miss her'." I say, "Taehyung, why the hell did you say that?"

"I-I'm sorry, I was pissed and-"

"Do you remember what you told me before we went there? What you promised?"

"Yes, I do... I'm sorry."

"You said 'I'm gonna remain calm', 'I'm professional', 'I'm not gonna let personal things get involved.'. What happened to all that?"

"I got mad! I'm sorry, Hayun!"

"No, you're not in the place to raise your voice here!"

"I got you your job back! What do you want me to do now? I can't do anything! I'm sorry!"

"What you did made me feel so embarrassed! How am I gonna show up to work on monday knowing that my boss knows now that he said he misses me when he was drunk in my apartment?" I ask, lowering my tone.

"I didn't think it that way, I'm so sorry..." he says, walking closer to me.

"Yeah, you didn't think at all. What am I supposed to do now?" I look up at him as he strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"Exactly, I can't do anything now. I can only apologize." he says looking down, "I really am sorry." he looks at me with his big glassy unintentional puppy eyes.

"Why the hell do I want to forgive you so bad?" I ask, "You screwed up. I should still be pissed."

"It's because you love me, isn't it?" he asks, doubtful.

"Probably... Whatever." I shrug.

He lets out a little giggle and wraps his arms around me, "I'm sorry."

"You've said that 100 times already."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Shut up."

"Sorry."

a/n:: *unedited*
i hope yall like this horrible chapter, some shit is about to come your way be READY

ok sorry bye

xx
bea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 211 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
72.8K 3K 20
Taehyung and Jin used to flirt with each other due to fanservice but one day things escalated.. Highest ranking : #1 in Jin #1 in Taejin #10 in BTS...
555K 32.6K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
10.7K 880 18
Finally reunited. [Completed] Highest Rankings: #646 in Vmin, #280 in Yoonkook