Crazy Life

By ChimChim_Jimin23

Melanie Calaway is a 30 year old girl who works at WWE as a WWE superstar who fights both male and female in... More

introduction::
Ch.1:: The Skull Crusher vs riot squad
Ch.2:: Not The Same Anymore ????
Ch.3:: Night Off 😤
Ch.4:: Running into a old friend
Ch.5:: Workout/running into the boys
Ch.6:: Saving The Shield
Ch.7:: Emotional 💦🙏🍷🍺
Ch.8:: WWE Return (2 months)
Ch.9:: Night Out With The Girls
Ch.10:: Silence is a girl's biggest cry
Ch.11:: Dean ????????
Ch.12:: Dean pt.2 💦🙏
Ch.13:: Comforting Roman 🙏💦
Ch.15:: Gang
Ch.16:: Salsa*music* party
Ch.17:: part 2
Ch.18:: pt.3
Ch.19:: Bhadbhabie vs Roman
Ch.20:: pt.2 😊😰😶😭
Ch.21:: pt.3
Ch.22:: Photo shoot
Ch.23:: Commentary
Ch.24:: Nightmares😭😪
Ch.25:: Pt.II
Ch.26:: Surprise🎉 😭💵
Ch.27:: Craziness 😭🤬👹
Ch.28:: Pt.2😏💉

Ch.14:: break up

688 15 1
By ChimChim_Jimin23

Malanie's pov::
Ok so it has been awhile since I talked to dean when I put him on the couch and ever since then we haven't been getting along and always arguing til he blurted out that he's been sleeping with Renee for 2 months. Right now we were sitting across the room from each other arguing til the boys came in yelling.
RR- what the fuck is going on here?!

MC- well your man hoe of a friend decided to go around sleeping with other women while he's in a fucking relationship with me!!!

They stood there starring at him pissed off.
JU- who!?

MC- RENEE FUCKING YOUNG!!! *bout to launch at him til Roman and the usos grabbed stopped me so I calmed down and swung my arm across his face punching his jaw*

MC- JUST DON'T COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME WHEN SHE DOESN'T GIVE YOU HER PUSSY!

The boys were laughing their asses off at dean then left. I ran to dean and jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist making out.
As we were making out we heard a knock on my door so I went to see who it was and saw that it was Roman and the usos so I quickly got dressed and whispered to dean telling him to get dressed then I went to open the door then went to sat on the couch playing with my phone as I was pretending to ignore dean and not in the mood.
M

C- huh? *looking at my phone still*

JU- are you guys ok Now?

DA- eh *looking at his phone as he was sitting on the edge of my bed*

They looked at us weird making me laugh at my message with Noah centineo.
NC- Is it true that you and dean are pranking the twins,Romes and Seth by pretending to break up.

MC- yup! It was my idea

NC- 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omfg you guys are so evil.

MC- you got that right 🤣 I'll ttyl

I turned off my phone and put it in my back pocket and went to pick out a nice outfit.

Then I went and did my hair in a messy bun then put my bandana around my head and tied it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
25.1K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...
21.8K 906 52
Dean Ambrose, a 200-year-old vampire, falls in love with a human, Seth Rollins. He wants to take Seth to the vampire world with him. He can make Seth...
175K 3.8K 13
Jenna is just your typical, average teenager. She really loves the WWE, and her favourite wrestler is John Cena. But when her dad decides to take her...