Heaven's Strike [Lapidot AU]

By totheendlessfuture

"Her angel's face, as the great eye of heaven shined bright, and made a sunshine in the shady place." Peridot... More

Chapter 1: When It All Begin
Chapter 2: Ally Or Enemy?
[Extra: Illustration]
Chapter 3: Fate Has Its Way
Chapter 5: Challenge Me
Chapter 6: As I Choose My Destiny
[Extra: Illustration 2]
Chapter 7: A Surprise Meeting
Chapter 8: Shatter
Chapter 9: Memories
Chapter 10: Festival and maybe...?
....I don't know
Chapter 11: When things about to get better
Chapter 12: Troubles
Chapter 13: What Happen?
Chapter 14: Lion
Chapter 15: It was her
Chapter 16: Gather
Chapter 17: Finally I'm here
Chapter 18: You are [Arc Finale]
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Peril From The Underground

406 22 7
By totheendlessfuture

Next Morning - Peridot's Cabin

Lapis has finally awoken, looking around where she was resting last night, seems like there's only a single bedroom, with the bed on the edge of the wall, no windows, wooden old tiles, Lapis wonder why she was here, then recalled from what happened. She was with Peridot, fighting those Centipeetles, and...Right, that blackout, my life energy was almost drained...Wait, hold on, does that mean, she's carrying me all the way in here?

Feeling a bit embarrassment and some heat from her cheek, she takes a deep breath to calm herself down, noticing the sheet was still fresh, like it just been used once or twice, she slowly bring it to her nose, Peridot sense still lingers inside of it, felt a little embarrassing of what she was doing, Lapis stepped out of the bed, fixed her hair and clothes then walking toward the door, heading out to the main room, just to find Peridot, she was sleeping on the chair, her head tilt a bit on the side, a cloth of blood on her hand, some tools still lying around, she looks so short now cause of those enhancers has been remove. So cute...she must have been exhausted too.

Lapis came closer, the thing on Peridot forehead still made her curious. What is it that she has to hide? As she reached her hand trying to examine the strange thing but her footsteps startle Peridot, waking the demon up, her eyes slowly open, just to see an angel face that was so close to her. Wait...too close actually. Inches from hers, her eyes widened in surprise, she shock got her knocked back off the chair then fell to the cold ground. Which made Lapis giggled.

"What's so damn funny?"

"Nothing, I just thought you're cute"

"I see you must have gathered your strength very well" - Peridot slowly got back up on her feet, hand wipe out the dirt on the knees.

"I guess so, never got that much peaceful sleep for a long time"

"...You say your name was Lapis, right?" - She asked, staring at the angel as she nodded back slightly

"Alright Lapis, I only said this one time...Get-Out!"

"I can't. Not yet, not until you come with me" - Lapis stood her ground, confronting her with a sharp face, didn't move a limb.

"You just don't give up, do you?"

"I don't and also I'm not going anywhere without you"

"This is ridiculous...leave or I'll make you" – She immediately shoved Lapis against the wooden door, implied her to get the hell out, but the bluenette took her chance to fight back.

"Why you little star..."

Her expression changed from annoy to unpleasant anger, Peridot began to shove her more aggressive, Lapis still trying to convince her. She took a step backward, unfortunately, there's a screwdriver on the ground, unintentionally before she tripped, Lapis grabbed Peridot arm, pulling her down too, causing them both to fell. Growling in pain while she didn't realize Peridot was on top of her. Using her elbow for support, looking at each other, their face just inches away from each other again.

"Please" – She asked the demon. Not looking away, Peridot somehow got mesmerized by The Angel's eyes, blue, like it carries the whole ocean inside, it makes Peridot feel calm, soothing all of the negative feelings away.

"I..." – She startled

Lapis couldn't take her eyes off Peridot's face either, her feeling toward the demon, she knew it has grown larger inside, suddenly everything chase up to her, like a dream.

"Peridot, do you remember, the day you protect me, two years ago" - Lapis then held her into a tight hug, "I've been looking for you. I'm glad that you're alright now...The moment I meet you, I knew. You are important to me"

"...I-I hate to say this but. Sorry Lapis, I didn't remember anything, after the battle, my memories seem to be losing some of the pieces"

"But how??" – Lapis asked quizzically.

"I don't know, when I woke up in the field, I didn't recall anything, the only that I could remember is my name, Yellow Diamond, and my partner, Jasper"

Somber again showed on Peridot face, the fact that she couldn't remember anything that happens to her life, make she feels vulnerable, her eyes began to shed a tear, seems like she's about to cry. Lapis reached her hand, caress the demon's cheek. The moment was silent, just the two of them together, the body then heated up..Lapis lean in, her hand now move, gripping the back of Peridot head, almost closing the gap between them. No...no, what is happening to me. Peridot thought.

The front door suddenly open, Pearl yelled while stepping through to find the angel.

"Are you okay Lapis ??!... La—Urrm. Am I interrupting something, should I get out?? You two looks like you need some more space"

They both look up to the tall woman, pale skin, notice their position, they quickly got back up. This is so embarrassing.

"Wait, no, no urm,.. this isn't what it looks like" – Lapis awkwardly spoke, she and Peridot looks in a different direction - "Why are you here Pearl??"

"You call for Garnet remember? Anyway, she was busy in a moment and couldn't reach out to you in time, so she sends me instead. We're having a problem" – Pearl sound worried

"What is it?"

Pearl then closed the door behind her, looking dead-panned seriously. "When we were going to the core to investigate, there... has been a sign of a Cluster, Yellow Diamond must have planted it in"

"The Cluster, that's our problem"

"The hell Cluster??" - Peridot stepped in

"A giant form of those corruption"

As Peridot and Lapis have with those Centepeetle last night, they remember their eyes and anger. Fighting them was really hard not to get kill, now... there's a more predator in the woods, something far more dangerous.

"Listen, if this happens, even if you're an angel or a demon, you won't be able to live when it emerges to the ground. Chaos will come"

This ain't good at all.

Lapis knew her chance, she turned to Peridot, who was deep in her thought right now.

"Look Peridot, I know you don't like us, but we need to help each other, the Cluster, those are serious"

Peridot silent, she was thinking again, quite some bad news for a day, she scratches the back of her head. Am I really gonna do this? Hmm, what are the options...

Option 1: Attempt to back out. Probable result: Death after painful torture by the Cluster.

Option 2: Accept the alliance and hope. Probable result: Might also death but probably no torture (good).

Seems like she couldn't refuse now, letting out a long sighed, she finally agrees, "Alright, I accept, but to do this I need to grab my gears first"

After Peridot left the main room, searching for anything she needs to leave here with them, Lapis and Pearl were alone for a moment.

"So...Who's the one that got your attention?"

"I... ahem. Our new recruit, Peridot" – She smiled awkwardly

"Peridot... Wait. Is that the demon we met a few years ago?! Why is she look so different?"

"I don't know, but I think it's kinda cute though?"

"Yep she's definitely got your full attention alright"

"No I was just..." – Lapis frustrated, trying to explain. Peridot then came out, full enhancer, with a green visor on her face, looks like she's ready for another battle. Lapis couldn't take her eyes off Peridot. Pearl noticed the little overmuch focus on her friend's face. Well, this will be interesting. "Ahem, we should head back to the Temple now, I gotta go first. Can you take her there afterward Lapis? Don't take too much time okay?"

"Pearl..."

"Kidding, see ya later"

Pearl spread out her wings, flew out of the door to the open sky, the wind blew up Peridot's hair a bit, making her feel annoyed. Stupid wind.

"Come on now, this way, hope you don't mind walking a bit"

"It's fine"

She raced up, trying to position her next to Lapis pace, awkward tension rose quickly, Peridot felt like she had to do something just to broke this silent, she hesitated for a while to open up her mouth.

"Lapis??

"Yes?"

"What was that power, you know, from earlier? When we fought with those Centipeetle"

"It's... kinda my own unique power, hydro telekinesis, but as you can see, I'm an angel, so the water I control it turn to holy water too, affect a lot on demons"

"So that's why those got vanish. Bbut.. haven't I got hit as well"

"Hmm, I don't really know the reason either, we'll ask Garnet later", -Things went silent again, they didn't know how to talk to each other yet.

"So...., what about you, aren't you finally tell me what those for" – Lapis then point to the enhancer.

"...My power, they are just not strong enough, that's why I create these, for better insurance" – She said, clenching her fist.

"Don't worry, you have us now, we'll have you back if anyone trying to bother you."

"Sure Lapis" - She chuckled

The road was kinda muddy, making it hard to walk on. "You should be careful, don't fall okay?". Suddenly, Peridot grabbed Lapis hand. Great fucking slippery, accidentally, this time, a light shone between them, it's not like anything else, they could feel another power, also they could feel another person present beside them, but then everything back to normal once they break their linked hand.

"What was that...". Those two still have a lot to know about.

 Copyright © 2018 by Alex Sinclair. All rights reserved

Heaven's Strike 2: https://www.wattpad.com/story/162944642-heaven%27s-strike-2-my-chivalry-lapidot-au

Heaven's Strike 3: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169695916-heaven%27s-strike-3-outskirts-of-heaven-lapidot-au

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 723 32
Lapis usually stays to herself. She has her one friend that she's content with and doesn't want to meet anyone new. she wants to be invisible. She li...
66.3K 2.1K 46
Peridot Olivine got accepted in the best college of their state, Gem University. Things didn't go exactly as she had thought and everything went down...
2.8K 147 29
(A Lapidot human AU) Peridot Greene, a 22-year-old attendee at Homeworld University, straight A student, never causes any trouble amongst the student...
6.2K 134 15
Second Lapidot Book because why not? Have fun :3! (Warning) Suicide, bad language, depression and maybe some nsfw? Idk if that's important. Sorry fo...