The dark demigods (Discontinu...

By Ivniss

There are demigods...the good and the evil......this is war. More

The dark demigods
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Katie
Chapter 3-Mitchell
Chapter 4-Thalia
Chapter 5- Jason
Chapter 6-Thalia
Chapter 7- Piper
Chapter 8-Mitchell
Chapter 9- Leo
Chapter 10-Leylah
Chapter 11-Percy
Chapter 12- Luke
Chapter 13 - Hazel
Chapter 14- Nico
Chapter 15- Frank
Chapter 16- Katie
Chapter 17- Annabeth
Chapter 18-Reyna
Chapter 19-Jason
Chapter 20- Thalia
Chapter 21- Piper
Chapter 22- Mitchell
Chapter 23-Leo
Chapter 24- Leylah
Chapter 25-Percy
Chapter 26- Luke
Chapter 27 - Hazel
Chapter 28- Nico
Katie
Apologies.

Chapter 29-Frank

231 1 0
By Ivniss

Tiny speck of Lazel, people........

Hazel-Yay!

Frank-Did I just hear 'YAY?"

Hazel- Er...no, not at all.

Me- Yes, entirely! Anyways, everybody EXCEPT for Leylah in this book belongs to Rick Riordian. Amazing, eh?

Frank- At least I can count on him to respect me and Hazel.

Me- What if he doesn't?~mwa haha ha~

I felt the need to throw up. I seriously did. It wasn't because of the blood oozing out of Nico's chest, or Thalia gasping as she realized what she had done, Hazel's screams, Percy hollers.

It wasn't any of that.

It was Gaea.

The idea had sprouted the moment Nico had defended Hazel. Gaea had sorted captured these demigods in captivity, like trained dogs. They were supposed to shut up and do Gaea's dirty work and not question her, or else she would hurt them.

She had turned two kids, friends, agaisnt each othre. She had turned a sister and brother against each other. She had turnwed siblings, more than one agaisnt each toher. She had turned more than one kids against eac h other who had no idea who each other were.

That's how low she stooped.

That's how evil she was.

That's how far she would go, just to get revenge, just because of a grudge.

That's what sickened me.

Percy's voice cleared my thoughts. "How dare you, Thalia."

Hazel sniveled and looked up. "How could you, Thalia?"

Thalia looked like she might breakdown herself. Not only had she embarrased herself, but she hadn't even stopped and considered anything.

'Frank,"

A voice so loud, I thought my ear drums were about to burst- then, a flash of noise, woke me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 490 23
Random one shots of the demigods. Percy Jackson-Heroes of Olympus-Demigods
2K 92 16
Aʀᴄᴀɴᴇ • Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ, Mʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏʀ 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩. ✈︎ 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧. 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡...
394K 7.5K 47
Hey, hey you. Yeah you. No, you, the one over there. You know what? All of you. You want to read something totally weird but in an awesomely hilariou...
862K 15.7K 19
Annabeth transfers to Goode High to surprise Percy along with many of their friends from Camp *Rights to Rick Riordan*