Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•eight•

25.4K 1.3K 854
By UrMyHopee

Text

Mr. Son: Yo, have you forgotten?

You: Uh..did I forget to lock up the dance studio?

Mr. Son: No! BTS are performing in Miami tonight!

You: Oh shit, I am so sorry.

Mr. Son: Get yo ass to Incheon airport now!!

.

"Here!" you threw a 10,000 won note at the driver "Keep the change!"

You get yourself out of the car as fast you could, almost falling face first onto the pavement. You move to the boot of the car, your hands scrambling for the handle of your suitcase.

You spin your head around in every direction as you try to look for a sign of any Big Hit staff or BTS.

"Damn it, they're probably already gone through security."

Your feet carry you as fast at they could, dragging your tiny suitcase behind you. Your suitcase was so annoying so you pick it up and carry it in your arms.

In ten minutes you manage to get through check in and security.

"Excuse me." you say pushing past people desperately. The suitcase was to heavy to hold in your arms so you place it back on the ground. You run as fast as you can until something catches your eye.

A gasp escapes your mouth as you approach a poster. "No way."

A double chocolate doughnut filled with blueberry and coconut flakes on top was displayed on a big poster outside Dunkin Donuts.

"I can't believe they finally have it." you say to yourself, standing in awe like a four year old girl.

"Wait no, I can't." you say walking away. But then a young girl walks out of the store carrying the exact same doughnut. She skips with a huge smile on her face and takes a bite.

"Oh my god! This is the best doughnut I've ever had. Thanks Omma!" she walks away with her mother who was patting her on the head.

You look at the girl walking off then back at the store. "Oh fuck it. You're getting that doughnut."

Thankfully there wasn't a big line in the store. You head straight to the counter and order the doughnut.

The teenage girl hands you the doughnut and you quickly hand her the money.

"Thank you. God bless you, your family and your future children." you say with a big smile. The girl looks at you weirdly but you don't care and keep smiling at her. You're about to leave until she calls you.

"Hey, wait!"

You spin around "Hm?" You raise your eyebrows at her questionably.

"Are you Y/N?"

You're taken back by how she knows your name. "Uh..yeah. How do yo-"

"You're that girl who's always hanging out with Jungkook from BTS." she announces.

Other customers in the shop start to pay attention to you. They stare at you, some frowning and some shocked.

"Wha....?" is all that comes out from your mouth.

The girl laughs "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's you."

The customers start to whisper between each other, keeping their eyes fixed on you and you gulp. You slowly move back and think about making a run for it.

How the heck did they know who you were?

"Are you guys really dating? I mean the way Jungkook looks at you-"

A hand grabs you making you shriek. You turn around to find Jungkook. He was wearing a black cap and a black mask that covers his nose and mouth. Only leaving his eyes visible. The only reason you were able to recognize him was because of his eyes. No one had big brown eyes as beautiful as his.

"Y/N, let's go. We're going to miss the plane." he says, desperation in his voice. He starts dragging you out of the store.

As he drags you you hear people from inside "Oh my gosh, I think it's him!"

Jungkook hears it too and mutters "Shit."

He tightens his grip on your hand and starts to run. Your body pulls along with his by the force of his legs sprinting.

You hear girls shrieking like hyenas behind you. They look like tigers hunting for their prey as they spring at you and Jungkook. Your eyes shake at the view.

Jungkook's way too fast for you, he's practically dragging you the entire way to the gate. Your legs try to keep up with his but fail miserably, making you hold onto to him for dear life. You knew that if Jungkook hadn't been holding your hand then you'd be lost in the crowd of screaming girls.

You finally arrive at the gate and feel a great sense of relief. A guy is about to ask you for your ticket but as soon as he recognizes who was dragging you he simply steps aside with a small on his face. Jungkook doesn't stop running. He doesn't stop until you finally enter the plane.

You pant heavily and almost fall over from all the sprinting you had just done. You grip onto his shirt trying to stabilize your breath. He doesn't let go of your hand and guides you to your seat in the first class area. All of the BTS members were standing up looking worried.

"You made it!" Namjoon says.

"Thank God!" Hoseok says relieved. Everyone sinks back into their chairs sighing in relief except for Taehyung. He looks strangely at your hand "Hey, why is there chocolate smeared all over your hand?"

You raise your hand to find your doughnut no longer in your grasp. The chocolate with tiny coconut flakes coats your left hand. You stare at it dumbly and sniff dramatically "My doughnut."

You hear Jungkook scoff next you "This girl." he mutters annoyed.

He takes off his mask and cap and throws it on the table in front of his seat. He then chucks himself down without sparing you another glance and places his headphones on. You look at him with worry and slowly place yourself next to him since it was the only empty seat there.

"Jungkook." you call his name softly. He doesn't respond.

You wait for a reply while nervously biting your lip "Jeon Jungkook."

Still no response. He stays focused on his blank screen. You don't know what to do and fiddle with your fingers. "Yah Jungkookie."

At that he turns his head and looks at you with a blank face.

"Sorry." you whisper.

He doesn't say anything and stares at with an expression you can't seem to read. You look down and start biting your lip again, your cheeks grow hot. What he does next surprises you.

He leans forward and places a hand on your jawline making you look up at him with wide eyes. He traces a thumb over your lips and stares at them. His eyes look up to meet yours again and he says softly "Don't bite your lip in front of me, Noona."

You simply stare at him, unable to move.

"You don't know what it does to me." he says.

He moves back and drops his hand from your face. He leans back into his chair and clears his throat. You stay in your position, frozen and finding it hard to breathe.

"Uh, do you wanna play some overwatch?" he says looking at you again.

"Overwatch? Um, I-I don't have my laptop." I stutter, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Oh that's okay." he grins suddenly. He leans forward and reaches for a black backpack. He unzips it and reaches inside, pulling out a smooth black laptop. "I brought another one in case."

You smile. He actually thinks of me.

.

"I'm not sure about this." Taehyung says.

Here you were standing in front of a club. The tall street lamps towers over you and shines on the busy streets of Miami. People push past you all dressed up and ready to go out. Youth burned in the street, the smell of alcohol escaping the young people's mouths. The music booms from clubs surrounding you, begging you to enter them.

"Tae, what are you worrying about? It's going to be fun." Hoseok comforts him.

You on the other hand can't wait to get inside. Remember how you're a complete party person who gets their hands alcohol any chance they get? Yup.

Your heart thuds and your body radiates with energy as you slightly bop up and down. Jimin notices how excited you are and smiles to himself. Cute.

"Come on guys, we're already here so we might as well go inside." Jimin says pushing Taehyung's back gently, urging him to go inside.

"Whoo! Let's get it!" Yoongi says and excitedly runs into the club. It leaves you surprised at his enthusiasm. When you had suggested this you thought Yoongi was going to complain and stay at home but he happily agreed and was the first one to leave the house.

The rest of the members pile into the club. Jungkook places a hand on your back and leans in to whisper into your ear "Stick by me, okay?"

"Uh yeah." you nod and blush a little.

As soon as you enter the music becomes incredibly loud. The bass thuds in your ears and you can feel your body vibrate. Girls in crop tops and mini skirts jump around screaming. Tonight you decided to wear a short dark green sleeveless dress that came low on your chest and high silver strap stilettos. Ever since Jungkook saw you in that dress he hadn't managed to take his eyes off you.

Most of the males were either dancing with girls or trying to come up behind them uninvited.

Ugh you think I hate it when they do that.

You had always preferred to dance with your friends. Any time a guy started grinding on you from behind you either kicked them in the balls or told them to fuck off.

The DJ suddenly shouts into the mic making Jin and Hoseok jump a couple feet into the air. "Ay chincha!" Jin shouts annoyed.

"Now everybody jump! JUMP! JUMP!"

And just like the DJ commands the whole crows screams and jump along to the beat.

You can't wait any longer. You scream and throw yourself into the crowd, leaving Jungkook's side.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Jungkook stands there staring as you throw your body around and scream the lyrics of the song.

"SHE SAID SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!!!"

He watches you have the time of your life and a smile creeps onto his face. He chuckles at the sight of you. You notice him standing there and beckon him over.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE DIPSHIT!" You run to him and grab the crisp white collared shirt of his black suit, pulling him into the crowd.

"Y/N, wai-!"

You both collide with the crowd where the music seems to be even louder. Bodies swarm everywhere surrounding and caging you both, pushing your body against his.

You're already dancing and jumping to the music but Jungkook's feet stays planted to the ground, he looks around unsure. He doesn't feel comfortable as a bunch of strangers were jumping around him, he was too embarrassed to dance.

"Jungkook!"

He looks at you and as soon as his eyes rest on you his heart softens. All thoughts of being nervous disappear. You manage to replace his discomfort with comfort. All of a sudden he felt like he was just in his room alone, dancing with you like it was your last chance.

He smiles and shouts letting himself go "Whooo!!"

He starts dancing like crazy, all of his dorky moves exposing his true craziness. He laughs really loud out of joy and carries on dancing. "AH YEAAAAAAAH!!"

At first you're shocked at how crazy he was actually dancing.

How does he move his body like that?

But then you join him and laugh. Both of you move to the center and find the rest of the Bangtan Boys having a good time. Laughter explodes from your mouth as you watch Jin dance in front of you. He looks like he was mimicking a flapping seagull.

Everyone forms and creates a dance circle. Each of you went into the center taking turns to show off your dumbass dance moves which then everyone else had to copy. And of course Jin was always the most hilarious. You almost die from all the laughter escaping you and lean against Jimin for support.

He holds you up "Oh wow, you haven't even had any drinks and you're already acting like your drunk." He chuckles at you.

You barely him over the loud music. The only thing that was audible was the word 'drinks'. Your face lights up "Drinks! What have we been doing this whole time?!"

You turn to everyone else "Hey, we'll be back! We're going to go get some drinks!"

Jungkook tries to say something but you quickly grab Jimin's hand and drag him to the bar. You push past the jumping bodies and make it out.

"Phew." you wipe the beads of sweat off your forehead.

You place yourself on a stool and Jimin does the same. A bartender is visible at a distance and you shout "Yo! Can we get five tequila shots?!"

The bartender looks up and give you a thumbs up.

"Oh I don't like tequila." Jimin states.

You laugh "No, no. That's for me, what do you want to order?"

He raises his eyebrows at you with a smile. "You surprise me every day."

He turns around and shouts at the bartender for a beer. The bartender nods and brings both of your drinks.

"Cheers!" you clink your tiny glass with Jimin's bottle and down it.

Jimin takes a sip of his beer and then places it down but you keep going. Taking shot after shot after shot until you had emptied all the glasses.

"Whoo!" you smash the glass down "Another!"

Jimin looks at the empty glasses "Damn, Y/N."

You giggle. Your eyes drop down and realize you were both still holding hands "Oh sorry."

You try to let go but Jimin holds on "It's okay." he says and moves closer to you "I like you skin touching mine." His eyes drop to your lips and you gulp.

You weren't drunk enough for this.

He leans closer until his lips are just hovering yours. You freeze. He lets go your hand and places it on your chin lifting it up to bring it closer to yours.

"I've been wanting to do this since the day I saw you."

He places his lips on yours and your eyes widen as you feel the warm flesh against your lips. He moves his plump lips against yours, sucking at your bottom lip and then licking at your top lip asking for an entrance. But you don't respond.

You don't know how you feel about Jimin, you found him attractive but do you like him?

When you don't move he bites at your bottom lip and you gasp giving a chance for to Jimin stick his wet and warm tongue into your mouth, meshing it with yours. At that you close your eyes and start to kiss him back. He grabs the back of your head to deepen in the kiss and leans in closer.

You lean in closer too but a bit too much making your foot slip, it causes your body to lose its balance. And just like it was an everyday exercise, once again you fall off the stool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally! Jimin gets what he wants!

By the way thank you guys so much for 200 reads and 100 followers. I'm new to Wattpad but you guys have shown me so much love and I'm so thankful.

I was supposed to make this chapter to longer but my friend put on Attack On Titan so I really can't focus right now, LOL. Okay see you tomorrow with another chapter! ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment! :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
127K 3.7K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
4.8K 199 31
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
57.9K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...