Bigby X Reader (the wolf amon...

Von TheSilverWolf94

Moving to New York was the start of a new life. Meet new people and watch where the New York life leads you... Mehr

Fables
Staying over
The Wolfs Company
Morning massage
Little tease
Little note
Office break
Number
Night visit
Morning
Going out
Alleyway
Blood and bandages
Heart Break
True Form
Forest
A Wolfs Love
Loves me Loves me not?
Mary
Protect you
Company For Two
Three's Company
Camping
Happy Endings (P.1)
Happy Endings (P.2)
Sneaky peaky
Does the Wolf Love or Hurt
Make Things Right
Dresses and bookings
Nightmare
Late Night
Wolfs Tears
A Dish Served Cold
Photograph
Waking up
Authors Note
Wedding
Rome
Going Home
Big news
Babies Cubs and hugs
A/N
Bit of info
Bundles of joy
Rules are Rules
Promise Me
Saying Goodbye
Leaving
First meetings
Missing You
Late News
Reunited
Hungry
A/N
Christmas
Christmas Fun
Last one guys!

How you met the big bad wolf

31.1K 400 210
Von TheSilverWolf94

When you see these throughout the story this is what they mean

[Y/N] = your name

[E/C] = eye colour

[H/C] = hair colour

[L/C] = lip colour

******

It had been a long night with plane delays and long exhausting journeys but you finally were here, New York. Here to start a new page in the next chapter of your life.
Your cab driver had just pulled in front of your new home. It may not have been anything fancy, like a big house, but an apartment was a good place to start. You hauled your bags from the trunk and payed the driver who tipped his cap in welcome. Making your way inside the lobby, you eyed the space, a relatively small room with a single leather sofa and coffee table, a reception desk with a man behind it and two silver doors that appeared to be the elevator. The stranger behind the desk caught you in his eye and asked if any help was required. You curled your lips into a smile and talked with him about the room you wished to take.
After a short period of signing and paying in your cost it was official, an apartment was now yours. As the elevator dinged to your floor you searched for your door which happened to be only a few short steps down the hallway. You dropped your bags and unlocked the room. Once the door opened your face filled with joy at what you now were calling home. You threw your jacket onto the sofa and explored about, finding a small kitchen which was perfect for one, a living room adjacent from it with a flat screen T.V and a single door leading into your quite large bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and close by en-suite. You looked out your bedroom window at the quiet New York street, "Wow, I never thought I'd see New York this quiet at night"

You glanced at your watch which showed the time of 8:30pm. It had been a long couple of hours and sleep was your best option, yet the excitement erupting inside you of finally been here was driving you into going outside and seeing what the streets below had to offer. Quick to make your mind up, you quickly grabbed your jacket and bag and headed out. You strolled down the quiet street loving the new look of things since where you came from was nothing in comparison to this! You finally hit a cross street and peered up at the emerald street sign that read, "Bullfinch Street". You glanced back and forth for any sign of traffic and scurried across. Turning the corner your attention caught the sight of two men leaning against a wall outside a bar, both smoking cigarettes and now staring directly at you.

You felt a shiver run down your spine at the way they were looking and tried to quickly walk past them and not make eye contact. But then you heard one of the men shouting at you to come back to them. You continued walking and kept picking up the pace moving as quickly as possible to get as far away from them.

"Just keep moving they'll stop eventually" you kept telling yourself.

You heard heavy footsteps behind you and they were getting closer and closer, quicker and quicker each step you took.
"Please just make them go away!"

Suddenly you felt one of them grab your shoulder with a strong grip and you knew that they had caught you. You turned around and saw one of the men try grab your bag and the other man push you harshly to the ground. You started to try and punch them but they didn't even flinch. You tried kicking and shouting for help until one of the men grabbed your bag and the other picked you up and attempted to throw you over his shoulder but you kicked him hard between the legs causing him to fall to the ground holding himself and crying out in pain. "Oooh... you stupi-ahhh"

You looked down at the man who wore a black hat and was covered in tattoos. You kicked him hard in the face knocking him out cold. You were proud of yourself but had completely forgotten about the other man who grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder. You started kicking and screaming for him to put you down as you began to cry hoping this was just some terrible nightmare and you would just wake up... but no this was really happening! He told you to be quiet or the wolf will hear you. You were confused by what he had said until you suddenly heard the man crying in agony, instantly dropping you on the ground. You fell toward the ground and whacked you head against the tarmac your sight then fading into empty darkness. Only the faint sound of someone clicking their fingers slowly brought you back into reality.

Opening your eyes didn't do any wonders as your were startled to see a man looking down at you. Frightened, into thinking it was the robber from before your instincts brought your fist  driving toward his face causing him to fall back hitting the cold, hard ground.

"Oww...HEY what was that for!?" he quickly snapped at you holding his already bleeding nose. You sat up ready to argue at him for what he did until you quickly realised he wasn't one of the men who was trying to rob you. He had thick short brown hair, hazel brown eyes, tanned skin and wore a simple white button up shirt with a loose tie hanging around his neck and black slacks.

You looked at him and almost fell in love at first sight. You quickly helped him up, "oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought you were one of the men who hurt me" you apologised trying to not blush at the sweet smile he gave you.

"It's alright, don't worry about it. They're gone now... But you should have told me about that mean right hook you got. And that you can knock a guy clean out" He said holding up his right hand and clenching a fist while smirking slightly as his thumb pointed at the man knocked out on the ground.
You laughed at his joke and looked into his beautiful full brown eyes.

"Thank you so much... um...?"

"Bigby" he said holding out his hand.

"[Y/N]"

"Hmm...[Y/N]? That's a beautiful name" he said shaking your hand. His hand was slightly rough yet warm against your smooth little hand with a little bit of grasping grip.

"Huh, strong grip" you smirked as you both withdrew your palms.

"Heh, guess I never do notice how strong I am" he scratched his head patting his strong arm that nearly made you faint on the spot. What the hell was wrong with you? You had just met him and he was almost leaving you in the state of a girl falling for her first crush!

"How do you feel...after all that has happened?" he asked examining your head and even the mere touch of him was leaving your legs like jelly.

"A little dizzy and lightheaded" you replied putting your hand to your head soon feeling what felt like pounding against your skull now start to kick in. If only you had just stayed at home all of this could have been avoided.

"Why don't you come back to my work place and we'll get you checked out."

"Your... workplace?" you asked raising an eyebrow in worry. You had just met him who knows if he trying to rob you to.

"Yea it's called the Business Office at a building called the Woodlands, it's not to far from here. Why were you surprised when I said workplace?"

"Oh I... uh, well I just met you... And uh I just don't really trust people I don't know... just never mind... It must be this stupid head pain" you said awkwardly shifting on your feet.
"I know I'm just a stranger but I promise I'm not like those idiots just let me help you, it's kinda my job"

He stretched out his arm to you and you hesitated at first, "fine. But do anything funny and I'm going straight to the police" allowing him to hold you up with his arm rounded at your shoulder. "Alright but you should know that I'm technically the police" he smirked but his words seemed to have drifted through your ears as you weren't paying full attention to him but more so on not falling over as the head pain was getting worse.

You both soon arrived at this so called Woodlands which was no different than your apartment complex. Pushing open the doors you were quick to notice a security guard sound asleep at the desk with both his feet kicked up.

"Hmph... great security guard you got there, best I've ever seen!"

"Yeah, he's by far the best, sleeps on his ass all day! HEY GRIMBLE WAKE UP! he roared at the man dozed off in the chair but he didn't even open a eye in response.

"Wow heavy sleeper...can't believe he didn't even wake up after you roaring at him"

Bigby laughed at that, "hey I didn't 'roar' at him"

"Well I don't know what roar means to you but you practically yelled at the man!"

"Yeah well, an earthquake wouldn't wake him up. Anyway c'mon, let's get to the Business Office and get you checked out. Maybe Swineheart is still around"

You both made your way to the Business Office which appeared to be dead, Bigby keeping a good grip on your shoulder so you didn't fall, but you knew by now you would most likely be able to use your own two feet but something about this guy was affecting you... you never met anyone like him before. He was different in some way.

The further you walked in, the stranger the room became. For one you caught sight of sea ship floating around above you as well as many fairy tale related objects, a mirror very similar to the one from Snow White, a genie lamp and you were sure you saw a monkey with wings like the monkeys in the The Wizard Of Oz quickly drift by above you. This had to be some weird dream.

Bigby sat you down at a small desk and sat on the tables edge next you his hand returning to your shoulder. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked as your eyes followed up his arm and landed at his hazel questioning eyes. The ache was there no doubt but looking at him now seemed to have drifted it away.

"I-I'm a little dizzy" you replied feeling your cheeks heat up slightly feeling a strand if hair fall against your face. Bigby retracted his hand from your shoulder and pushed the strand of [H/C] hair from your face.
"that's not good [Y/N]" almost instantly you noticed his tone of voice change from before and become more soft and caring.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" sighing as you brought your eyes to the floor but you felt heat grip your chin making you quickly look up again. His eyes seemed to study you and this time you couldn't look away. He appeared to care a lot but you had just met this random guy and he was looking at you as if you'd both know each other for years. He pushed himself closer to you and bowed closer to you. Your eyes widened at how close he was and you felt frozen in the chair. "Will this help?" And soon his lips had printed themselves against your own for a about two seconds as your eyes had fallen shut the second he pulled away, the feeling still lingering there. You finally allowed your eyes to open to find him scratching his head in worry. "Sorry I... Don't know what came over me..." Knowing himself that something about you was after affecting him in ways he'd never felt before.

But were those feelings not for Snow White?

******
[this story is under editing so those who've read before will notice a change to the story. Under construction because I reread this book and was like why the F*** did I write that and because it's very smutty]

well that's the start of this story! Do you guys like it? feel free to comment and vote too it would mean a lot!! 😊 👍

Thanks for reading!
STAY AWESOME! ✌️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.9K 419 18
You are a Half-Fable living in the Woodlands as Sheriff Bigby Wolf's partner. When the Crooked Man escapes and your emotions are pushed to their limi...
771 38 11
After the exile, the Flora Fairy was alone trying to survive. Her wings grew tired, and she was forced to walk. Hidden in the Dark Forest, was the Bi...
120K 3.4K 27
Never did I think that my life could take such a huge turn. But they didn't know that it takes more than a few to take me down for I am the White Wol...
187 4 7
Found wandering the streets of Boston covered in blood. She doesn't know what happened to her. She doesn't know where she came from. She goes thro...