š™¢š™® š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™” šŸ’•...

By -wildflxwrr

Griff was always known for stealing. Tvs, convertibles, food. No one wants to be friends with a juvenile deli... More

ā€¢ Casting (Not Used) ā€¢
ā€¢ Griff is in the House (and Ash)! (P1) ā€¢
ā€¢ Griff is in the House (And Ash)! (P2) ā€¢
ā€¢ Griff is in the House (And Ash) (P3) ā€¢
ā€¢ Dance in my Pants! ā€¢
ā€¢ Zuri had a Little Lamb #1 ā€¢
ā€¢ Zuri Had a Little Lamb #2 ā€¢
ā€¢ Tidal Wave ā€¢
ā€¢ How the Griff Stole Christmas ā€¢
ā€¢ Mother May I? ā€¢
ā€¢ Bad Dog! ā€¢
ā€¢ Camp Stinky Waka ā€¢
ā€¢ Dreams Come True ā€¢
ā€¢ The Great Escape ā€¢
ā€¢ Epilouge ā€¢
ā€¢ Thank You ā€¢
ā€¢ NEW BOOK ā€¢
ā€¢ 20K?! ā€¢

ā€¢ Luke Out Below! ā€¢

13.9K 189 385
By -wildflxwrr

: Ash's Outfit :

• Ash •

"Now remember campers, both occupants of the vessel must row as one." Ravi said. "Or you wont end up anywhere." Emma added. "I'm no expert, but I think the reason we're not going anywhere is because we're not in the water." Zuri sassed.

I nodded my head and dropped my canoe stick thing. "Our only chance of drowning is if the sprinklers go off." I grumbled. "Yeah. Where's the danger?" Griff asked. "If we capsize here, the worst thing that could happen would be grass stains." Griff sneered. Emma said something about her stupid clothes, and I began to doze off.

A bunch of air in my face snapped me back.

A helicopter ladder came down to the ground, and the one and only Luke came from it. "Hey guys!" Luke waved. "Hey Luke!" We greeted him back. Luke is awesome, he was the first one at home to 'accept me'. "You know the lake is over there right?" He pondered. I nodded, and glared towards Emma and Ravi.

I was so bored. But now that Luke's here, maybe not anymore!

We pulled back from our sibling hug, telling Luke how great it was to see him. "It's great seeing you guys too. I got a week off from summer school, so mom and dad said I could come." He explained. "It was nice of them to let you take the heli." Zuri remarked. "Yeah...'let me.' Anywho," Luke smirked. "Who's that new dude? I can tell you like him." Luke wiggled his eyebrows at me.

And now, I'm blushing.

"What? N-no..." I began, rubbing the back of my neck and looking down. "She didn't get to go to the dance, so he danced with her privately after."

"And he gave her flowers."
"Don't forget she stayed in his cabin."
"And how he called her beautiful."
"SHUT UP!"

"Speaking of him, i would like you to meet one of my campers," Ravi started, walking over and leading Griff to us. "This your brother?" Griff smiled and turned to look at me. I nodded yes, and Griff greeted Luke.

"Hey man. I've heard a lot about you." He grinned. Luke smiled and did that weird hand shake thing that guys do. "When he had Griff's hand, I noticed Luke squeeze it tight and whisper, "Hurt her you're dead."

I have the best siblings ever.

"So, what's up first? Zip-lining, bungee jumping, water skiing?" Luke asked, although we all know there's no way we're doing anything that fun. "Actually, next up on our agenda we are going to review the safe way to open a safety manual." Ravi cheered as he grabbed the safety manual.

"See, no paper cuts." Ravi rejoiced. "Look, Lou put us in charge of safety week, and I don't wanna disappoint her." Emma acknowledged. "Emma, you're starting to sound just like Ravi, except your voice is deeper." Luke ranted. Emma gasped, and Ravi just made himself sound like an idiot.

But I wasn't really paying attention. My mind is on earlier.

"She didn't get to go to the dance, so he danced with her privately after."
"And he gave her flowers."
"Don't forget she stayed in his cabin."
"And how he called her beautiful."

I didn't notice that all that had happened until now. Weird huh?

"So! Let's have some fun. I need to work off this...oatmeal?" Luke said. We were in the mess hall eating, Zuri and Luke on one side and Griff and I on the other. "Who knows? I'm just hoping these are raisins." Griff added. "Fun would be a nice change." Zuri sighed.

"Yeah. To avoid injuries, Ravi and Emma made us play dodgeball with bubbles, while wearing goggles." I groaned. "Because soap stings your eyes." Griff, Zuri, and I said in unison. It's true. And when a bubble touched my shoulder, they rushed for the first aid kit. "Don't worry, Lukes here. And we're gonna have some google free fun."

-

Luke stood on one of the tables, preparing to do a backflip. "Hey, watch this, everybody!" He started, and Griff turned to look at me. He looked so excited, who knows why. "My mom calls this one, 'You're grounded'." Just as Luke was about to flip off, Ravi and Emma came in.

"Luke, what are you doing?!"

And it's ruined. "Get down!" Ravi ordered. "You got it!" Luke smirked before doing a flip off the table. He bowed, and everyone clapped, especially Griff. "Luke, please set a good example for the campers, and try not to be so...you." Emma said.

"Yes! That was extremely dangerous! What were you thinking?!" Ravi questioned, and Griff looked genuinely mad that Ravi and Emma butt in. "I wasn't. That's what made it fun!" Luke smiled. Griff's face went from mad to happy, and he turned to me and Zuri.

"Guys, your brother is so cool!" Griff admired Luke, and I could tell he was gonna get close with Luke.

"Yeah. I'm one for three." Zuri replied.

-

"Hey Ravi, what's more fun than climbing a rock wall?" Emma asked. But we all know it's some weird thing they made a script for.
I know Emma, climbing said wall, safely!" Ravi added. Griff and I groaned, we all know that we're gonna have to wear a bunch of unnecessary stuff if we want to even think about climbing the rock wall.

"I can't believe we're about to climb a plastic wall, when there's a real mountain right over there!" Luke exclaimed. Luke and Ravi bickered a bit (what's new) and Luke started, "Hey, you might wanna get the nurse." "Why is someone hurt?" Emma gasped, but I know what Luke is up too. "Not yet but, we're all about to die of boredom." Luke faked and held his hand to his chest, earning a few chuckles from me, Griff, and Zuri.

Ravi rolled his eyes as Luke laid on the ground, grunting and pretending he was dead. I have to admit it was quite funny. Emma murmured something, and she made her way towards Luke. "Please continue to bore." Luke smirked and stood back up. I gotta be honest, he's kinda overreacting. It's just being safe, right? Ravi and Emma continued the class, and I unknowingly placed my head on Griff's shoulder.

I didn't realize it till he moved back.

My head dropped down, and I looked up. Griff looked uncomfortable and immediately I was washed with embarrassment. What's wrong with me? "Hey guys," Luke started, causing me to snap back to reality. "You wanna have some real fun and climb that mountain?" Luke looked at the three of us for approval, but I shook my head vigorously.

"No! You know I have a fear of..." I stopped. If Griff knew I was afraid of heights, he'd think I'm a wimp. Zuri and Luke caught the drift and sighed. "Fear of what?" Griff asked. "Nothing." I mumbled and stormed off to the cabin. They can go climb the mountain, I don't care.

I was awoken from my nap by a bunch of screaming. "HELP LUKE!" I jumped out of bed, immediately recognizing Zuri's voice. But why are they screaming? I stopped in my tracks through the woods, and remembered.

They're on the mountain.

I made my way to the mountain, and stopped when I was met with a sign reading, DANGER. They're up here for sure. "HELP!" Another scream, and some rock noises.

I'm breathing so fast right now, I'm pretty sure the sun can't keep up. I was really high up the mountain, and I could feel my stress level rising. I could still hear voices, voices of my siblings. "Save us!" "Help!" There were whispers from the top of the mountain, and I looked down. Then, black.

• Griff •

We whispered and whispered, but no one is gonna come. And to be honest, I'm mad at myself. I'm probably going to die, and I don't even get to say sorry for when I pulled back on Ash. I just got so flustered, all I could think to do was deny my feelings.

Thump!

"Ash!" Emma screamed, and Ravi looked down on us. "What in the world are you doing down there?!" Ravi exclaimed and Emma joined him at the top. "Country line dancing. What does it look like we're doing?!" Zuri screamed back.

"We're hanging on for dear life!" Zuri replied. "So let's stop with the Q&A, and start with the helping!" Luke whimpered. "And hurry up! I have to go to the bathroom, and there's not a lot of privacy on this ledge." I mumbled. Looking down was like looking at Emma's ego. It was huge.

"Don't worry, we'll get you up!" Emma awnsered, and her face turned away from us. "Ok listen! We'll throw the rope down. Tie it around your waist, like the safety harness we showed you, and then we'll help you climb up!" Emma explained.

I nodded my head along with everyone else, and felt relief and sadness hit me. Yeah we're being saved, but Ash never came. That's kinda sad. Emma threw the rope, and it flew down past us. "I think she missed a step." Luke hissed.

The second rope came flying down, and Luke grabbed it. "Ok Zuri, you first." Luke said. "That's the smartest thing you've said all day!" Zuri commented, and Luke and I helped her up. Zuri gasped, and that was all I could hear. The rope cane back down, and I ended up going next. They helped me up, and I stood next to Zuri. "Ok Luke! You're next!" Emma yelled.

The rope went flying down again, and Luke grabbed it tightly. "My life, just flashed before my eyes. Ravi I owe you an apology." Luke joked, which is kinda weird due to his situation. Ravi said something back, and we all waited for everyone to be safe. Luke started to climb, and we all started to pull. Luke was almost up, when Ravi screamed his name and lunged forward. We all gasped, and Luke ended back up with us to safety.

We were so busy saving Luke, I didn't realize the passed out Ash next to me.

I knelt down next to her and pushed her hair away from her face. "Hey! I'm her brother. I'll do that." Luke grumbled and pushed me away. Protective much? Luke picked up Ash, and we made our way down the mountain.

"Griff?" I peeked my head up from my comic, and Ash stared at me. "Hey! You're awake!" I cheered. Ash has been passed out for an hour now, and everyone left, except me. "What happened?" She grumbled. "You fainted. But don't worry, you're fine." I smiled.

She smiled back, and I began to read her the comic. "Hey- uhm. How did I pass out?" She cut me off. "Oh well, I'm not sure, but you passed out at the top of the mountain." I replied. She looked down, and then looked back up. "Ok. Continue."

🧡

Another one!!!!
Decided to post more, so enjoy!
This is the whole episode in one part,
So there won't be any other parts.

- Maya🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.6K 53
Alyssa, Ashley, and Adelina have been best friends for years. They've been in the foster system majority of their lives and come from a rough backgro...
Streets By Ash

Teen Fiction

5.3K 162 28
*previously was known as adopted into a family of bad boys* "I always got the blunt of the burden... I always took the blunt of the burden..." I paus...
24.9K 340 19
Number 1 #Gruri Story ! (6/11/18) *UNDER HEAVY EDITING* When camp Kikiwaka needs to raise money to renovate some of its cabins, they hold a "spend th...
5.2K 123 76
"Our journey is full of drama, confusion, and blood, but we'll make it out of it alive..." - Rosabella Jones, The Exhausting Journey. Rosabella Jone...