Town Reject

By RaeRee

Veronica Wilson has been bullied since she could remember because of her size. She is overweight and nobody l... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
City Reject (Book 2)

Chapter Nineteen

521 24 1
By RaeRee

I was now sitting on my bed thinking about that kiss with Ryder. After he had kissed me I had wanted to leave. Sure, I wanted to stay and keep kissing him but I just needed to think. He frowned at me but I saw the understanding in his eyes. He drove me home in a comfortable silence. I gave him a soft smile and went inside. I sent a quick message to all my friends saying I was home now and I'll talk to them tomorrow. I frowned and lay down on my bed while looking up at my roof. What do I want? Truly? Was I going to allow Hoani to ditch me or was I going to fight for him? Did I want to be with Ryder? I closed my eyes and sighed. I HAVE NO GODDAMN IDEA WHAT I WANT!

My body and heart are calling out for 3 guys at once!! Sure! Ryder currently has the biggest driving force within my heart but I had a feeling if I focused on one of the other 2, it was become just as all consuming for me. Lucas had faded to a dull ache in the background but he was still there. Hoani's presence was steadily growing in my heart and would have continued to grow if he hadn't dropped me so fast... ok that was a lie. It was still growing now. I wanted so badly to call him and tell him I miss him.

This is all so confusing! I don't know if I'm actually in love with any of them or in lust. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I have no one who I can call to talk about this! Katie is Hoani's sister so I can't talk to her, Sophia is Lucas' girlfriend so I can't talk to her, Manaaki is Hoani's brother so he's out and Jack... well I don't think Jack cares all that much so he's out too. Ugh! So annoying! I don't know what to do...

Aaaah! So annoying! I just need to get out of my head. I decided to head to Instinct since it was getting dark and I couldn't go to my meadow. I arrived at Instinct and smiled at Lollipop who was sitting at the front desk with her brother. She's here often now. "Nonnie? You're here late. Why?" Lollipop asked in a cold voice. I froze at the front door and frowned. Should I have not come? "I was bored so..." "Bored? Does this look like a place to entertain you? This is a business. It's not a place we're you can come whenever you want to relieve your boredom." Lollipop growled cutting me off. I scrunched up my brows in confusion as a stab of pain hit my chest. They never had a problem with it before. What's so different now?

I looked towards the brother and sister who sat behind the reception desk. Dylan had a blank look on his face, just watching us both but Lollipop looked so angry. "Why are you angry with me? What did I do?" I asked confused. "You really want to know?" She asked and I nodded. "Ok then. First you string Hoani along and then dump him the second you see Ryder and then not even 2 days later, you're having sex with Manaaki! Who the f*** does that?! I'll tell you who! A f**king sl*t does that! That's who! So excuse me if I don't want sl*ts stinking up this place!" She growled at me. I blinked in surprise and took a few steps into the shop closing the door behind me.

"Ok first of all, what does any of that have to do with you?! Why the hell are you so angry when it's none of your business?! Second, I did not string Hoani along and then dump him for Ryder! Hoani dumped me! He said some bulls*** about me being too young and that I was more in love with Ryder! That f**king idiot didn't even give me a chance to explain anything before dumping me! And lastly, I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH MANAAKI!! That stupid photo was some bulls*** dare that my friends told me to do! We were all drinking together to help me forget about Hoani and he was never meant to get that photo! Besides, it wasn't me that f**ked someone the very night he dumped me! So the next time you come at me with some bulls***, make sure it's correct first! I came here to get away from my problems! I'm so sorry that I've been an annoyance all this time. I'll go elsewhere to get my tattoos from now on." I said with finality then turned to walk out.

I pulled open the door roughly when I felt a hand grabbing my arm. I growled in annoyance and turned to glare at whoever was holding me. I got a fright when I saw it was Hoani. Aaah... No wonder Lollipop was so angry at me. This f**king a**hole was filling her head with bulls***! I ripped my arm away from him and walked out. F*** this shop! I really do have to change to a different tattoo parlour, if he's going to be here all the time. "V! Please wait! We need to talk!" Hoani said, following me outside. I didn't even bother to turn around. Why should I talk to him? I walked all the way to my car, unlocked it and made to open the door. It was pushed closed before I could open it fully. I was soon spun around so my back now pressed against the door. I kept my head down not wanting to look at his face.

"Look at me babes, please." Hoani begged. I ignored him and kept my head down. I felt his fingers brush my chin, lifting it slowly. I closed my eyes and he growled in frustration. He kissed me trying to get a reaction out of me. Warmth did spread throughout my body but anger followed it just as quickly. I kept my eyes closed and didn't bother to return the kiss. He growled in frustration again and pulled back. I dropped my head again and said nothing. "Please talk to me. Yell at me if you want, just say something. Please." Hoani begged. I opened my eyes slowly and finally looked up at him. He smiled down at me but I didn't bother to return it. "Go away Hoani. This immature person has nothing to say to you." I said in a dead voice. He flinched and took a few steps back. I didn't bother to look at him again and got in my car, driving away.

I was now once again on my bed looking at the roof. Knowing that Hoani was lying about what really happened that day hurt. Knowing that he was quick to judge me and not give me a chance to explain things hurt more. I thought he was kind and caring. Guess that was all a lie. I should just not bother with him anymore. I shouldn't bother with all boys anymore. I sighed and finally closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

***

I took the rest of the week off school and told all my friends I just needed some time to myself. They all wanted to come over and talk but I said no. I just need to be alone to think. So over the next week I worked to get my emotions closed off again. For the next few days I spent the day in my meadow looking at the clear water and slowly letting all my bottled up emotions run their course. I yelled a few times in anger, cried and just felt straight up depressed. During the night I would allow my art to take over and draw everything I felt or basically anything that would come to mind. I added a few pieces to my wall, to remind me of what's happened this year. All the good things and the bad.

It was now Monday and I had better control over my emotions again. I couldn't get them fully under control but they were less likely to break out on their own now. I still felt a deep confusion and sadness within me but there wasn't really anything I could do about it. I drove myself to school and parked in my usual place. My friends hadn't arrived yet so I sat on the boot of my car and waited. I was playing random games on my phone trying to keep myself entertained when I heard Ryder arrive.

I watched from the corner of my eyes as he climbed off his bike and walked towards me. I kept playing on my phone ignoring him. He pushed my phone down and I looked up at him confused. "You good?" Ryder asked while looking at me. I frowned up at him. "I'll live." I said and looked back down at my phone. Ryder pulled it out of my hands and I sighed. I looked up at him with a blank expression. "What?" I asked. He opened his mouth but the bell rung interrupting him. Ryder handed me back my phone and my friends had just arrived. We all made our way inside.

It was now lunch time and I was enjoying my food with all my friends when Ryder showed up. "Kitten? Can we talk?" He asked softly. I looked up at him not sure if I really wanted to follow him. I decided to see what would happen and got up to follow him. We soon got to a quiet place near the car park. He was just about to speak when his phone rang. "Ma? What's up?" Ryder asked confused. He tensed up and I knew something was wrong. I reached out and grabbed his shirt. His eyes flashed down to me and I looked at him confused. What happened? I asked with my eyes. "I'll be there in 5." Ryder said after a few short seconds.

He finally hung up the phone and pulled away from me. He didn't bother to say anything and walked towards his bike. "Ryder? What's wrong?" I asked while following him. He shook his head and climbed on his bike while putting on his helmet on. "We'll talk later. I promise. I just have to go deal with something." Ryder said before taking off. I watched as he faded away. Something didn't feel right. He was too tense and I could see he was slightly scared. What's going on? I decided to follow Ryder. I got in my car and quickly pulled out to follow Ryder. I followed him all the way to his house and saw multiple motorbikes everywhere. What the hell? I parked down the road slightly and thought about what I should do.

I could tell that due to all those bikes, it was obviously a biker club/gang. Whether they were here to threaten or help Ryder I did not know. Do I want to get involved? This could be dangerous. - You love him and this could involve his daughter. - That voice whispered softly. His daughter? Why would it involve his daughter?... What if it does involve his daughter? I decided right then and there that if it does involve his daughter, then I want to help. That girl was too important, for me to ignore whatever the hell was going on. After I had babysat her, I had started missing her like crazy. Sure she was crazy with the sugar high and all that but she was still so cute.

With that decision made, I got out of my car and did the one thing I thought I would never have to do. I opened my boot and lifted the spare tyre that was there. I pushed a hidden but revealing a hidden compartment. I opened the hidden compartment and lying there was a stack of clothes, a few guns, boxes of ammo and a few other things. My father had installed it when he bought the car. It was there in case of an emergency. All the ammo and guns were untraceable. I'm not sure how my father did it but I had an unlimited supply of different bullets and guns in a hidden space in a shed at the back of the house.

In that shed was a small hidden latch that when pulled a door would open in the floor. After pulling open the door and walking down the stairs you would see all four walls of the room stacked with multiple guns. On one side of the room where multiple rows of shelves that had different types of ammo in it. I wasn't sure how the ammo kept getting refilled but I'm guessing it's the same person my father must buy his guns from. I wasn't sure why a multi-billionaire would need untraceable guns and ammo but he never answered when I asked.

The one thing my mother taught me was women should never sit on something that has food in it or food goes on because a woman bleeds and sitting on a place where we eat from is bad luck. My father had actually taught me multiple things. He loved guns, hunting and computers. He often went out hunting or to a plot of land at the back of our house to practice his shooting. The rest of my family couldn't stand guns but I found them fascinating. My father was glad someone in his family was willing to learn them. Even if it was me. He taught me how to strip, clean and then reassemble a gun. He taught me how to aim, shoot, reload, work the safety, what to do if a gun jams and how to carry a concealed gun. He even taught me how to hack into systems if I needed to find anyone and how to use a knife in hand to hand combat. I had asked him how he knew how to do all these things but he would just smile at me until I dropped it. These were my secret hobbies that not many people knew about. Not even Lucas.

I quickly look around and saw no one in site. I changed into some comfy black pants that looked like normal leggings but had multiple hidden pockets near the belt area to carry extra ammo or knives. The top was stretchy which allowed me to add my in waistband holsters easily. The pants were still sturdy enough though to not slide down due to the weight of the gun. I put on a cute dark red t-shirt that was lightweight and loose, making me look more cute then deadly and helped to conceal the guns. I grabbed my 2 holsters and put them on the small of my back on each side. I grabbed my G43 guns checking over everything. Making sure the chamber was clear and they were still sliding and working they way it was meant too. I loaded the guns before holstering them. The guns I had changed after learning kickboxing. I was more comfortable with hand to hand combat now, so changed the guns for a something smaller that was easier to carry. I grabbed a couple hunting knives putting one in each of my black high top timberlands. I then pulled out a lightweight black leather jacket that I could easily move around in. I grabbed some extra ammo and put them into a secret pocket on each side of my jacket. I did have to change the clothes once I lost weight since I didn't want clothes that were too big in an emergency.

I arrived at the front door of Ryder's house and knocked. The yelling inside quietened down slightly and then the door was pulled open. A scrawny stick thin guy that was only just taller than me opened the door. I had never seen this person in my life. I noticed the vest he was wearing. Devils Army. S***! He gave me a blank look and I kept a straight face as I looked at him. "Where's Ryder?" I asked. He made a motion for me to stay where I was and went back inside. No patch. He was a prospect then. The bum boy until he earned his way into the gang.

Ryder followed the guy back out and looked at me surprised. "What are you doing here? Leave." Ryder growled while walking towards me. Ryder ran an eye over my outfit and I watched as his eyes turned darker. I stood where I was and tried to fight the smile on my face. "What's going on Ryder?" I growled. He glared at me and made to close the door. I pushed it back open and walked inside. I avoided the hands that tried to grab me and walked to where all the noise was in the lounge.

I could see men everywhere and they were all wearing vests that said Devils Army. I walked in to the lounge to see Mel hugging one of the guys and crying. "Mel? What's going on?" I asked and saw everyone in the room look towards me. I wasn't really afraid of the people in this room. I could take care of myself if anyone decided to attack but judging by how Mel is hugging that guy, these people aren't likely to attack me unless I do something stupid.

I felt a hand grab my arm and try to drag me away gently. I pulled back and stayed where I was. I looked around the room and noticed someone missing. "Where is she? Ryder, where is Aria?" I growled while glaring back at him. He sighed and led me into the lounge. He sat down on the only empty seat and gestured for me to sit down next to me. I did slowly and waited tensed till he told me what was going on. "Who are you girl?" The man holding Mel asked lowly. I looked at him and blinked in surprise. I then looked towards Ryder and finally connected the dots. Ryder was basically a copy of him but Ryder had his mother's ice blue eyes. Huh... Ryder's old man was the president of a biker gang. I was looking at Ryder and pursed my lips slightly. He smirked at me realising I knew who that old man was. "I asked you a question girl." His father growled.

My eyes flashed and they locked with dark blue eyes. "Good for you old man. Now you know how I felt when no one answered my question." I said in a blank voice as I looked at him. His eyes narrowed and I knew I had annoyed him. Good because I was really starting to get annoyed. I saw one of the guys move towards me and made to stand up but Ryder pulled me down by my arm till I was sitting next to him again. Once I was sitting he placed his arm on my shoulders. I knew Ryder was still tense and angry but he still protected me. Didn't need it but enjoyed it none the less.

"Old man this is my girl Veronica. Kitten this is my old man Tiny." Ryder said while looking at me. I scrunched up my nose in confusion. Tiny? Stupid name. How is he Tiny? Ryder smirked and chuckled deeply. I looked at him confused then realised I had spoken out loud again. Ugh! "Whatever. Can you tell me where Aria is now?" I asked Ryder. He looked at me confused. "Why do you care?" Ryder asked. "Well the father may be an a**hole but I really do care about that little girl. Now tell me where she is!" I growled getting annoyed again. Ryder sighed and I saw Mel crying harder. I looked around the room seeing all the tense men and got nervous. "Where is she?!" I asked again.

"We don't know. Ryder dropped her off at her kindergarten this morning but Mel got a call from a teacher about 20 minutes ago, saying that someone came to pick Aria up. The teacher thought it was strange because she knew Aria only had Mel and Ryder as her family. Judging from the description the teacher gave, Aria's mother Adriana has got her. We are currently trying to figure out a way to find them." Tiny said.

Finally answering the question that was annoying me. I tensed up and glared at Ryder. "Go get me your laptop." I growled. He looked confused but did as he was told. He soon returned with his laptop. I grabbed it from him and moved to the coffee table in the middle of the room. Ryder grabbed an extension cord so he could plug the charger in. I opened the laptop and saw he had already unlocked it.

I soon got to work. "What's the kindergarten called? Do they have any cameras?" I asked while typing away. "Little Raven. They have several cameras in and around the building. Why?" Ryder said confused while sitting behind me on the couch I had just left. I didn't bother answering him and soon made my way into the kindergartens security system. "What time was she taken?" I asked. "12:20 roughly." I frowned. It was now 1:30pm. Roughly an hour since she was taken. I quickly checked the footage and saw a lady walking out with Aria. I took a screen shot and kept watching hoping to see how they left. I got what I was looking for when a black car pulled up at the front gate. Aria and her mother both got in and I took a screen shot of the license plate as it drove away.

I quickly put that into the system I had created years ago. I was able to access this system from any computer as long as I put in a certain code. I called this system Birdie. Birdie allowed me to access all the cameras and satellites around the world. All I had to do was put in some basic information and the system will go through and check everywhere trying to find who or what I was looking for. I put in a description of the car, the license plate and a description of Aria and her mother. Now all I had to do was wait. I soon got a hit and followed it. "Ok they're still moving. They've got a bit of a head start on us because it's been an hour since Aria was taken but I'm tracking them now so we should be able to see where they go." I said as I kept tapping away. I had to break into a few new systems to get full access to all the cameras and satellites I needed while keeping it hidden that I was using their system.

"How are you doing that?" Ryder asked impressed. I shrugged my shoulders. "My father taught me. I'm sending a link to your phone now so you can track them." I said. A few seconds later Ryder's phone beeped. He opened it to see a map with a red dot that was moving. It was updating in real time and he looked so shocked. "Send it to all of us." Tiny said while giving me his number. I had soon sent a link to everyone in the room. Mel included. She wanted to see where her grandchild was and I didn't blame her. She had stopped crying when she realised that I had found Aria.

We soon saw the dot stop and an address popped up. All the men stood up and I followed. "You're not coming." Ryder stated. "I'll just follow behind you if you leave me here Ryder." I said while looking him dead in the eyes. "It's too dangerous. You're staying here." Ryder growled. I glared at him. "I can take care of myself. I'm coming." I growled back. He sighed and moved in front of me. He bent down and kissed my lips softly before pulling away. "I won't be able to handle it if anything happens to you Kitten. I need to be able to focus on getting my daughter back and I can't do that if I'm worried about you. Stay here." Ryder said softly. I pulled back slightly. "I can take care of myself Ryder. I'm coming." I said.

He growled and ran a hand through his hair. I waited while he cooled down. "Fine! But you're going to listen to everything I tell you, do you hear me? If I tell you to stay somewhere and not move that's exactly what you're going to do! Do you understand me?" Ryder growled. I stood at attention and saluted him. "Sir. Yes sir." I said with a smile. He glared down at me while I smiled. We were all outside now and everyone was heading towards their bikes.

I saw Ryder walk past the bike he usually rode on and to the garage. He soon pushed out one of the sexiest Harley's I've ever seen. It had chrome tyres and a black body. It was wide and chunky and just looked amazing. "Finally. A real bike." I said with a smile. He raised and eyebrow at me. "That's a cool bike and all but not a Harley." I said pointing at his other bike with a smile. He rolled his eyes and motioned for me to get on behind him. His bike roared to life and I shivered at the sound. Damn. That's got a sexy growl to it. Ryder gave me a helmet and I quickly got on behind him.

We followed Tiny out on to the road. Tiny was leading with Mel riding with him. Ryder and some other guy were behind Tiny and then everyone else behind us. A few people pulled off and I knew they were off to go get supplies. Ryder told me that the place Aria was being held was a rival bikers club house. We needed to be ready. Eventually we pulled up at what looked like a mechanics but had a few buildings everywhere and was gated. Ryder told me this was his fathers club house as I got off the bike. I stretched my legs as they had gotten slightly numb. Ryder took my hand and led me inside one of the buildings. It looked like a typical bikers bar. The bar was on one side, tables and chairs everywhere. TVs on the wall, pool and darts tucked away in one corner and pictures of bikes everywhere. We sat down at a table with Tiny and Mel. A few other men joined us but I still didn't know their names.

"Are we going to hit them or send them a warning?" Ryder asked. I sat quietly knowing this wasn't a conversation for me. I wanted nothing more than to go get Aria back now but it wasn't my place. I had to wait. Ryder squeezed my hand like he knew what I was thinking and was grateful for me keeping quiet. The men kept talking, trying to come up with a plan while me and Mel went elsewhere to talk. It was soon decided that they were going to send them a warning to get Aria back. If they didn't give her back then it meant war. I kept my mouth shut. It was their world. I didn't know how it worked so it wasn't my place to say anything. I pulled out Ryder's laptop and made sure Aria hadn't been moved anywhere. It still showed her at the club house. She hadn't been moved anywhere just yet.

It was a long wait and we had all just finished eating dinner that Mel and I cooked. Mel needed the distraction and I wanted to help. They other biker club finally got back to us. They wanted a sit down. I glared at Ryder when he tried to talk me out of going. "You're not coming. You are going to stay right here and keep my mother company." Ryder growled while glaring at me. I crossed my arms and his eyes flashed to my tits.

I smirked internally while still glaring at him. "I'm coming." I growled back. Ryder's dark lust filled eyes flashed to mine. "You're not coming. I don't need you there distracting me." Ryder said while clenching his fist. I kept up my glare. "I'm coming." I growled again. Not budging at all. "I'm not taking a little girl just because she wants to play rescuer. You can't protect yourself and I'm not in the mood to lose my son while he tries to protect you. You are staying here and that's final." Tiny growled breaking mine and Ryder's heated gaze.

I glared at Tiny. "This little girl can take care of herself. Your son does not need to protect me. Ryder you can either man the f*** up and get over it or I will make my own damn way to that sit down. Either way, I am going." I growled. Tiny narrowed his eyes not liking that I had disrespected him. I don't care. I don't know you. I am going to get that little girl back. Ryder sighed and rubbed his forehead. He finally pulled out a M&P from behind his back. "Here. You're going to need this then." Ryder said while checking the ammo and turning it towards me. I think he was expecting me to get nervous and not want to touch the gun. I smirked and turned slightly while lifting my shirt and jacket slightly. "I've got my own." I said while watching his shocked face.

Ryder's jaw dropped in surprise. I saw a few other guys looked surprised while Tiny just shook his head. I lowered my clothes and once again crossed my arms. "I am coming." I said finally. Ryder sighed but nodded slowly and followed me outside. Mel stayed behind with a few of the other ladies that she knew. I was the only female going but didn't let it get to me. I was getting Aria back. Ryder decided to drive his fathers truck so Aria had a place to sit. We soon arrived at some remote building in the middle of nowhere and got out of the truck. The building looked like a typical warehouse but empty. I kept my eyes and ears alert, checking for any hidden danger.

Ryder, Tiny, myself and 3 other guys walked in. I looked around and saw a huge open space that had nothing except a few tables and chairs in the middle. I looked at the people in the room. There was a guy slightly smaller than Tiny but older and I knew instantly that he was the president of this rival biker club. There were 3 guys on his left side. One was tall and lanky while the other 2 were as big as a bear and just as hairy. Aria sat on the right of the man in the middle playing on a tablet with headphones on. Her mother was next to her and a man, who was a carbon copy of the one in the middle sat at the end with his arm around Aria's mother. I sighed in relief when I saw Aria. She's safe.

"Who's the sl*t?" Aria's mother asked. I looked around confused. "Ha! You must be looking in a mirror because I know you're not talking to me." I said with a smile as I looked her dead in the eyes. Our group came to a stop a few steps away from the table. Adriana's eyes flashed in anger and she moved to attack me. The man next to her held her down while I looked up at Ryder. "What's with the psycho ex? She give good head or something? Because I don't understand how that's Aria's mother." I said with a look full of pity and confusion.

Ryder's eyes flashed in amusement but he said nothing. The psycho b**** screeched and moved towards me again. I ignored her and glanced down at Aria. I saw she was too busy watching videos to notice anything before looking back towards her mother. "Mind taking it down a few octaves? I know a few of your clients like it when you squeak at them but I sure as hell don't. So bring it back down. Thank you." I said with a smile on my face.

"B**** has got a mouth on her. If she doesn't watch it, I'll have to teach her a lesson." The idiot next to Adriana growled. "And how you going to do that little man? By getting the bear to maul me?" I asked not at all scared. He glared at me. "By bending that delicious body of yours over my knee and giving you a spanking like the little wh*re you are. I'll have you practically begging to be set free." His ugly voice said with a smirk. His voice was not quite deep enough to be sexy and felt like insects crawling across my skin. "Yeah? Let's see how many fingers that hand of yours comes back with after it touches me. We'll see who will be begging then." Not once removing my angry eyes from the idiot at the table.

His eyes grew dark and angry. "You're pushing your luck b****! If you threaten me again I'll blow your f**king head off." The idiot growled in warning. This idiot mustn't realise that I still had my guns on me. The men had put their guns on a table near the door. I looked on the opposite side and saw more guns sitting there. Ryder had already explained that it was weapons free at this sit down, to prove we just want to talk. It made sense I guess but I knew for a fact that every male in this room had a weapon on them still. No man would honestly give up all their weapons. I only knew this though when Ryder didn't tell me to put my guns down.

Though I didn't show it on the outside, I was f**king fuming! How dare they bring a child into this! I didn't give a s*** if I was being too lippy! I had no doubt that I could shoot every single one of the idiots sitting at that table before they even had a chance to reach for their weapons. The only thing that stopped me was the little girl sitting there with them. I wasn't so sure why I was attached to her but I knew I didn't want anything or anyone hurting her. The thought of anyone so much as scratching her had my hackles rising and wanting to attack someone.

Ryder reached out and placed a hand on my arm. "Calm down Kitten." Ryder warned softly. He didn't realise how close I was to snapping. "I'll calm the f*** down when I have that little girl back in my arms. Until then you can all suck d*** for all I care." I growled in agitation. Ryder wrapped an arm around me and rubbed my arm slowly. I slowly calmed down enough to sit at the table without too much drama. Adriana didn't look impressed by Ryder moving to comfort me but I didn't care.

Aria noticed movement and looked up to see me sitting across from her. She took off her headphones and gave me a huge smile. "Nica!" Aria cried happily. I smiled back at her. She moved to come towards me but her mother stopped her. She looked confused and tried again. The sl*t squeezed her arm tighter and Aria flinched but otherwise didn't make a sound. I noticed the look on her face and realised Aria was used to getting hurt by her mother. Oh hell f**king no! Not on my watch. I moved to attack Aria's stupid b**** of a mother when I felt a hand on the small of my back, trying to soothe me. The hand sat just above my guns and was touching my skin. I clenched my hands and waited patiently. I can't be the reason Aria gets hurt. Adriana put the headphones back on her daughter and played a video.

"What do you want?" Tiny asked once he saw Aria couldn't hear anything. "Your drug route." The man in the middle said without blinking an eye. Tiny tensed and I knew instantly that this drug route was a huge part of how the club made their money. I could see Tiny was about to take the deal. "My drug route for Aria?" Tiny confirmed. The rival president nodded. I wanted to say it was a bulls*** deal but kept my mouth closed. Tiny and that other president kept talking about things but I ignored it all. My eyes were too busying focusing on Aria. Aria had her head down watching videos and her mother was still holding her arm. I wanted so badly to reach across this table and snatch Aria back. Ryder kept his hands on my back but I had a feeling he only did that to stay near my guns. I didn't care all that much. I had them unlatched a longtime ago so he could easily grab them if he needed.

I saw Adriana kept eyeing Ryder like she wanted to f*** him and that was not helping with my temper at all. I clenched my jaw to stop from saying anything. My anger snapped when I saw her reach across the table to touch Ryder. I reached down and pulled a knife from my boot and stabbed it into the table in front of her hand before she could touch Ryder. "Touch him b**** and you'll lose that f**king hand." I growled before glaring at the idiot next to her. "If you can't keep your b**** in line, I'll f**king do it for you." I growled my anger getting the best of me. I saw Aria jump because her mother had squeezed her arm tightly in fright and quickly put the knife away before she could see it. She took her headphones off and looked around confused. I gave her a soft smile and she soon put her headphones back on.

The room had fallen silent the second I pulled out my knife. I didn't care. That b**** was pushing her luck by trying to flirting with Ryder while I was sitting right next to him. I was over whatever deal they were talking about. I looked at the president next to Aria. "You aren't getting that drug route. I can give you however much money you want but you're not getting that route. I'm good with computersif you want more money or if you need something done. It's a one time thing only though. What do you want?" I told him. The President looked at me and I didn't move my eyes away letting him know I was telling the truth. It's true that this was a mans world but right now I didn't give a s***! I want to take Aria home before I kill her stupid mother.

The room remained silent. "I want that drug route. If you can't do that then I want all the chargers against my men cleared." The president growled. I nodded. "Get me a laptop and a list of all the men you need me to clear the records for." I said without batting an eye. The president looked confused but looked at one of the men next to him. That man made a call and within 30 minutes a laptop with its own wireless internet attachment and a list were placed in front of me. I looked at Tiny. "Got any names to add?" I asked. He blinked in surprise before adding a list of his own.

It always surprised me how well I was with computers. Even my father was impressed by the things I could do. I first secured the network and computer so no one could find me. I set up thousands upon thousands of ip addresses my laptop would appear to send off in case someone saw what I was doing. Each IP address had its own set of firewalls before someone realised it was a fake ip. Once that was done, I got to work on the names in front of me. I had worked my way through the first half. A lot were on home d and after I cleared their files, I had organised a cop to remove the device within the hour. It was late but had to be done. I'm sure it looked crazy suspicious but at the moment I don't care. Once I got to the ones in prison I had sent release forms for all of them with a seal and signature from some random judge. It was easy to forge all these documents. On the records they would appear as time served and to be released ASAP.

Once released their records would be cleared and the government would have nothing on any of those men. I took care of all the online records and pulled out my burner phone to send a message to one of my dads friends. I had meet him when my father took me shooting. My father explained if I ever needed anything to disappear to message this man. He gave me a cell phone number I had to memorise and a bank account number. I still didn't understand why my father kept teaching me these things but I am now glad that I know.

Anyway, after messaging that guy telling him what files I needed to disappear and where they were, he got back to me saying it would cost 15 million upfront to get the job done. I didn't even blink at the amount. My parents sent me double that every 3 month. One of the few things I was actually grateful about. Not sure why I needed that much money but I'm glad I have it now. I transferred the money to an off shore account and from that account to him. He told me to wait 1 hour and it will be done.

There were 3 names on the list I didn't clear though. "I'm not doing those 3." I said to the the president opposite me, while pointing at a few names. I had cleared all the names on Tiny's list. "You will do it or the deal is off." He growled. I shook my head no. "I'm not releasing f**king child molesters and I don't give a f*** what you say about it." I growled. "You will or the f**king deal is off." He growled getting angry. I don't care. I don't release child molesters. I looked down at the laptop and quickly cleared it. I removed all traces that I was ever on it. I then picked it up and smashed it down onto the concrete ground. I stood up and started stomping on it. Everyone jumped up in surprise. I stopped once I saw the chip and bent down to pick it up. I snapped it in half and stood up to look at everyone.

"There. I cleared every name on that list except those 3, now give her back." I growled annoyed. The idiot president shook his head. "You can't prove that those records have been cleared and you didn't release them all so the deal is off. I now want that drug route." That president growled. Before I could say anything further, the lanky guy next to him got a call. We all watched as he answered it and he showed shock. He hung up and looked at his pres. "Boss it's true. One of the boys just called me saying a pig showed up and removed his home d tracker. The pig said his record had been cleared by some judge and he has served his time. He still had 2 months of home d left." That lanky guy said. Everyone blinked in surprise and looked at me.

"One time thing. I don't give a f*** what they did to get into prison but I don't release molesters. It's not on me if your guys break the law and get arrested again. You can either take what you got and give Aria back or I'll make sure that every single one of you are locked behind bars forever." I growled getting agitated again. I was still standing and clenched my fist as I waited. Adriana frowned. "I don't give a s*** what you did! My daughter is staying with me! Ryder, if you ever get tired of the fat b**** and want to see your daughter then call me. Otherwise I am taking my daughter home." Adriana growled while standing up.

I moved to attack the stupid b**** when I felt an arm wrap around my stomach. I knew it was Ryder by the sparks. Why does he keep protecting her? I swear to god if he does it again, the next person I attack will be him! The president sitting next to Aria pulled off her headphones and grabbed the tablet from her, placing them on to the table. He picked her up and slowly made his way towards me. I reached for her instantly and she smiled at me. I finally relaxed once I had her in my arms again.

Aria wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I held her close to me and a few seconds later I heard a soft snoring in my ear. I smiled softly and turned to walk out. I didn't care what they talked about after that. I ignored the screeching banshee behind me and walked out. Ryder hadn't let me go and I felt him relax too when Aria was in my arms. We stopped so he could collect his things on the table at the door. We soon got into the truck and took off back to the club house. Mel was waiting outside when we arrived. She quickly took Aria from me and went inside. I didn't want Aria out of my arms or sight but knew her Nan needed to feel right now. Ryder grabbed my hand and led me to a room down the hall from the bar.

Once we were alone, Ryder stood in front of me. I looked up and saw a soft look in his eyes. He placed a hand at the back of my neck and leaned down to kiss me. I shivered when his lips met mine. Damn he has the softest lips ever. I could nibble on them all day. His tongue flicked out the lick my lips and I felt my knees get weak. Ryder wrapped his other arm around my waist and kept me up. I opened my mouth to him and loved the taste of him. His other hand released my head and moved down. He removed my guns and placed them on a draw next to us. Our tongues were fighting for dominance which he easily won.

He soon worked to get my jacket off. It slipped down my arms and fell on the floor with a heavy thud. Ryder pulled back and looked down at me confused. I shrugged up at him. "Extra ammo." I said before pulling him back down and wrapping my arms around his neck. I carefully removed my shoes before jumping up slightly and wrapping my legs around his waist. Ryder stood up and his hand grabbed my a**.

I hadn't realised Ryder had moved until I felt something soft touch my back. Ryder placed me down on the bed and pulled back. I frowned and moved to follow. Ryder placed a hand on my chest, pushing me back down while shaking his head no. "Do you trust me?" Ryder asked with a deep lust filled voice. The growl in his voice sent shivers up my spine. I kept my eyes locked with his and smiled softly. "With my life." I said honestly. Ryder smiled and leaned down to give me a soft kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
4.2K 147 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
25.9K 4K 69
Veronica is just a regular girl. A girl with big dreams for a perfect future. A girl who craved finding true love and not just the idea of it. A girl...
1.4K 1 68
Millie is caught in between her old life and new. She stayed in an apartment to be nearby her drug addict father until he passed. Although she is dev...