Can't Stop Me (Sick!Deku AU)

Por Angelbellz

Izuku Midoriya was born an adventerous, cheerful child. He became friends with Katsuki Bakugo when they were... Mais

A Promise
Suspension
Middle School
Sludge
Wake Up
Exam
Meeting Ururaka
Lunch Break
Mr Yagi
What's A Dad?
TA
Unforeseen Situation Joint
First Encounter With Villains
So Cold
Steps
Ka-Bear
Talk
Visitation
Shitty Hair
The Sport's Festival
It Wasn't A Win
Meeting Place
Izuku's Thoughts
Uncle Noritaka
Sushi
Shut Up
The Truth
Boyfriends
Perfect Day
Too Familiar
Breathe
Plan

Quirks

24.2K 483 915
Por Angelbellz

Izuku Midoriya

Today I get to play with Kacchan all day! I know I'll get my quirk today! Kacchan has an amazing quick already and I want one just like it but he already told me mine will be worse and I guess he's right because nobody can beat Kacchan except All Might! All Might can beat anybody because he never loses!

"Izuku!" Oh! That's mom! "Mrs Bakugo is here for you!" I completely forgot to get dressed! I didn't even think because it'd waste time and just threw on a random hoodie with pants before running down the stairs, "Izu did you even brush your hair?" Mom asked.

"Whenever I do it just goes back to this," I mumbled and then noticed Kacchan behind Mrs Bakugo, "Kacchan! What are we gonna do on our awesome play date safari?!" I tried to run over and grab onto him but mom stopped me.

"Stupid Deku, it's not a play date, it's a guy get together," Kacchan mumbled while mom found a hairbrush and began messing with my hair, I don't know why she does that, I just ignore my hair mostly. Kacchan continued talking though, "Anyway, we're gonna go to the creek with Keres and Sidero and try and find shit."

"Katsuki!" Mrs Bakugo shouted and pushed his head down almost making Kacchan fall, "What have I been telling you about using language like that! You're only five for fuck's sake!" Mrs Bakugo and Kacchan were always using alphabet words...

Mom finally interjected and pushed me forward gently, "Come on Mitsuki, let's have lunch together and let the kids go play." She offered, mom had this really light voice and it made me feel happy a lot.

Kacchan grabbed my wrist and we were running before long so I didn't catch what mom and Mrs Bakugo yelled after us, only Kacchan yelling for me to hurry up. Kacchan has always been much more athletic than me. In just a few minutes, or maybe it was longer, I don't know how to tell time, we were all in the woods heading to the creek.

Keres and Sidero both already had their quirks, Keres could make wings on his back and Sidero's fingers grew like spaghetti! Kacchan's quirk made fireworks but he gets mad when I call them that. I can't wait to get my own quirk!

As we headed into the woods I slowly started to hear the stream-I mean creek! "The water sounds pretty, Kacchan!" I told him happily and started trying to go faster than I already was so I could see it quicker.

"How can water sound pretty, stupid Deku?" Kacchan asked and grabbed my arm knee-wait I think it's called an elbow, well, anyway, he grabbed it and pulled me back, "Be careful, idiot." He mumbled.

Keres and Sidero began laughing and I realized we had reached the creek and I'd almost fell in, "Oh thanks Kacchan!" I stood next to him and looked at the water, "I was right about it being pretty though, wasn't I? See Kacchan! The water sparkle!"

I felt a woosh and turned to see Keres has brought his wings out, "Deku's really stupid isn't he?" He asked. I was used to them calling me names though so I wasn't sad about it and kept looking at the water until a really loud BOOM made me flinch.

I turned around quickly to see Keres was now on the ground and Kacchan had his hand out in the way he did when he used his quirk but I guess it wasn't that bad because it didn't look like he hurt Keres, just scared him. Kacchan's always done things that I'm not sure why he does them but that's just another part of Kacchan to love.

"Look there's a log," I heard Sidero say and looked to where he was pointing, "We could cross the creek there, couldn't we?" He asked and I turned to see what Kacchan would say about it since he's the leader.

"I wonder what's over there," Kacchan said and turned his back on Keres who was just getting up. I was wondering too because I've never been over there either since we always come together, "Let's go cross that thing. Deku'd better hold my hand or he'll fall and die." Kacchan said and grabbed my wrist before I could speak.

"You can't die from a fall this low," I told him as he dragged me along, I was okay with it though because he does this a lot, "Cuz you fell that one time and you didn't die." In fact, that time was another time we were trying to cross the log and failed because Kacchan fell, "Aren't you scared to fall?"

Kacchan growled like a mean dog before shoving me into Keres who let me land on him before getting up, "Me? Scared? That's your job, stupid Deku." He replied and continued to the log while we followed.

"Bakugo is never scared," Sidero said as we all climbed onto it one at a time, "Because he's too awesome, remember?" I also thought Kacchan was awesome so I just agreed and followed Kacchan step by step until all four of us had made it across, Keres didn't even walk on it because he could fly.

"We should be careful because we haven't been here before and we could get lost," I told them, "My mom makes me promise not to go places I don't know but she said not to do it alone so I guess it's fine because you guys are here but we should still be careful."

Kacchan rolled his eyes, "Scared, stupid Deku? We won't get lost because I'm great enough to remember." He trudged on and I decided to trust him and followed with Sidero and Keres. We were silent for a little bit until Kacchan picked something off of the ground, "Aha! A treasure! I told you we could find shit!"

I peered at what Kacchan had found and noticed it was shiny, "Whoa so pretty!" Kacchan said alphabet words like the S-H word a lot but even his mom couldn't make him stop so I ignored them.

Sidero and Keres looked as well, it was small and had a chain around it with a circle thing, "What is it?" Keres asked after we had looked at the thing a little bit, "Like a necklace or something?" The circle thing did have a flower on it so it looked like a girl's.

"Yeah, obviously, are you stupid?" Kacchan asked and shoved Keres who didn't fall, if he had pushed me then I think I would have fallen, "Come on, let's find some more things." Kacchan declared and began walking through the woods again.

I followed them while looking back so I maybe wouldn't forget, mom would be so worried and Mrs Bakugo would be angry, "Ah!" Something grabbed my feet and then I hit the ground. It felt like my nose was burning and I started crying.

Kacchan said something and so did Keres and Sidero but I didn't care, my face hurt lots. I was pulled up and Kacchan looked more than annoyed, "I guess we're going back to Midoriya's." He said before he started dragging me again by the wrist.

Sidero and Keres said things and Kacchan replied but I think I started ignoring them because I just wanted to cry and so I did. A lot. I don't think I was paying attention but when I looked down I noticed I was back on the log bridge and it scared me so much that I slipped on a wet spot.

Kacchan screamed my real name for once and I fell really far, or maybe it wasn't that far, because when I landed it wasn't that bad, but it still made me cry harder. It took a second for Kacchan to climb down, he didn't say anything, just grabbed me and we started stumbling back up into the woods again.

I was glad when we made it home because then mom could make me feel better. Mom always made me feel better. I just let her help me and fell asleep in the middle of the bath she was helping me with, it was so warm and she was humming so I fell asleep. I wonder what Kacchan is doing right now?

~~~~

The next day was a school day and mom had put a few bandages on my face to hide the new cuts. Kacchan is probably angry with me, I'll have to talk to him today. Mom made me my food and I took the lunch bag while pulling the blue uniform shirt on, "Sorry for yesterday mom but I didn't get lost so it's okay, right?"

Mom smiled and I felt her hand on my head, "You didn't brush your hair again you silly boy." I felt myself smile, mom knew how to make me happy. I sat down and let mom brush my hair as I finished up breakfast, "Katsuki was worried about you yesterday, you know? He kept yelling and saying alphabet words but I could tell what he meant."

"Kacchan is weird like that," I told her honestly. Mom agreed and when she finished brushing my hair, it only floofed up again. She started giggling and so I started doing it too until we were both laughing in the dining room.

"Oh, Izuku! You need to get going!" Mom shouted. I looked at the time on our stove before yelling and grabbing the lunch bag mom had made and my school bad, "Into the car, come on!" Mom ordered.

I ran into the car and buckled up in my booster seat, mom was out soon enough and we started driving, "I hope I see a hero today, mom!" I told her excitedly, "What if I see All Might?! Huh?! That would be so cool!"

"Yes, yes," Mom replied, "I just hope we don't run into an incident while we're running late." She added quietly. Mom was funny like that, she thought being places on time was more important than seeing real-life heroes.

We got to my school without anything stopping it and I got out, "Bye mom!" I shouted and then ran inside, I wanted to find Kacchan right now to apologize for making him worry yesterday. I looked around but he wasn't here yet so I put my bags up and sat down on the play mat with one of my other friends, Ava, she's really nice to me and her dad gave me cookies once.

Ava and I played with building blocks for a long time, or maybe it wasn't that long, but soon I saw Kacchan enter. I jumped up and ran over to him only to have Kacchan speak first, "What the fuck happened to your face?"

"Ah well..." I lifted my shoulders and dropped them, "Did you forget about falling down yesterday? Mom wanted to cover up the hurts on me." I explained, "I actually walked over here to uh to say sorry."

"Sorry?" Kacchan flicked me and I squealed which was weird, "You're so weird, shitty Deku. Let's go to the kitchen set. I like cooking with mom so we should go pretend there." He told me and I agreed, I wanted to help anyway because I'm bad at cooking so playing pretend should be fun.

We headed over to the kitchen and Kacchan began bringing toy pots and pans out when I felt something weird in my fingertips. I held them up, "Kacchan my fingers are weird. It's like they're buzzing - like bees!" I held them up and Kacchan watched me.

"Maybe it's your quirk, Deku," He answered. I grew excited and nodded happily, "There's no way it's better than my quirk though so don't let is get to your head, alright?" I nodded happily and focused on my fingers.

Mom used to tell me that dad had a fire quirk or something, I never met him, but soon what looked like fire came from my fingers, "Whoa! Fire!" I shouted and turned to look at Kacchan, "Look I-" I felt myself cough and Kacchan's eyes seemed to become wider than dinner plates. I looked down as everything hazed in and out, was that juice on my uniform? "Ka..."

"Deku!" He caught me, I'm not sure why he had to, was it because he's silly like that? I don't know honestly. I want mom, maybe if I sleep mom will come. So I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep while Kacchan called for the teacher.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8K 63 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
19.5K 499 22
Midoriya Inko gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, just so she could die. Doesn't sound quite fair, right? Well sorry, that's how life is. Inko asked...
33.3K 786 25
Bakugou and (y/n) have been best friends since the day they were born. Bakugou was born at 11:57 pm and (y/n) was born at 12:01 am. Both of there mot...
14K 346 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...