Idaho Girl *Logan McKay Love...

By AussieToretto

An Idaho girl moved from Idaho when she was 6 months to Australia. Now she's back in her hometown and she cau... More

Idaho Girl *Logan Mckay Love Story*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Pt I
Chapter 16 Pt II
Chapter 16 Pt III
EPILOGUE

Chapter 10

1.5K 17 1
By AussieToretto

BECKY’S POV

I’m sitting on Logan’s bed while he was out with his friends. I really need to talk with him about this house hunting. I need his input about it, I’ll just have to wait until her gets back. In the meantime I’m just going to finish the book I’m reading.

I heard the door open, I looked up and saw Logan. I smiled and he smiled back, he gave me a kiss and walked to his bathroom.

“Hey babe, I was thinking about the house hunting and I think we should start today” I told him.

“Sounds good. Listen my friend’s sister is throwing a party, did you want to come?” Logan asked me. I thought about it. I’m not really the party type, but one party wouldn’t hurt.

“Yeah sure” I told him. I turned my computer on and Logan started looking at the houses. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and walked out, about an hour of searching we found one, Logan called up to ask about it. Brailee, Cooper, Gage and Avia came in.

“You guys have to be quiet. Uncle Logan is on the phone with someone important” I whispered to them.

“Did you guys find a home?” Avia asked me.

“Hopefully” I told her. Logan’s in the bathroom.

“What type of house is it?” Gage asked me.

“Wait a second” I told him and Logan walked out.

“We can go look at it in an hour” Logan told me.

“Can we come please” the kids begged us.

“Go asked your parents” I told them. I slipped my Cookie Monster Nikes and walked down the stairs. I saw Brailee and Avia begging their dads.

“Okay fine, but you better be on your best behaviours” Shay told them. They squealed and ran over to me and hugged me. I giggled and hugged them back.

“We’re going to go” Logan said, the girls ran to the car. I got in the passenger seat and Logan started driving to the house. Logan pulled up to the house and I was in aww. We all got out and walked up to the agent.

“Hello I’m Logan, we spoke on the phone” Logan said.

“Right, I’m Michelle so follow me. Most people don’t like this house because of how much acres it has” Michelle told us.

“We love the acres because we’re thinking about getting like 3 dogs or something like that” I told her.

“How many acres does it have?” Brailee asked me.

“This puts your dads to shame let’s just say that” Logan said.

“It’s 50.3 acres” I told them.

“Wow, Zeke would love it” Avia said.

“I’m guessing you’re going to get like a Great Danes or something?” Michelle asked us.

“Probably. My family loves big dogs” Logan said.

“So these aren’t you kids?” Michelle asked.

“No they’re his nieces. He has a big family, along with me” I told her.

“Well this would be perfect for the family then. This house has 6 bedrooms, 3 and a half bathrooms and 50.3 acres for the dogs to run around. It’s perfect if you want a big family for your own” Michelle told me.

“I think it’s a win-win situation, not only the things that Michelle said, it’s what a 27 minute drive to the University as well” I told Logan.

“How did you know that?” Logan asked me.

“Google Maps” I told him, the girls started laughing. We walked inside to have a look. After about half an hour. Michelle took a step outside to take a phone call.

“What do you girls think?” I asked them as I wrapped my arms around Logan’s waist.

“Get it!” The girls told us. I looked up at Logan and giggled.

“I want it” I told Logan.

“Alright” Logan said. Michelle walked inside.

“So have you thought about it?” Michelle asked us.

“Yeah, we’ll take it” I told her.

“Great, if you’d come down to the real state. We’ll get everything sorted and then the house is all yours” Michelle told us.

“Yes” I heard Avia and Brailee slap hands and ran to the car. I smiled and walked after them. I saw Logan talking to Michelle then came over.

“I told her we can pay up front” Logan told me as he got in the truck.

“Awesome” I smiled at him. After everything, Logan and I have our first house, we got back to our house. I smiled and opened the door, Logan called Shay telling everyone the address to come to and the bring the dogs.

“I think the girls could pick the girls room for when they sleepover and they boys have another room” I told Logan.

“I think that’s a good idea. Brailee, Avia” Logan called out, he told them what’s going on and they ran off. I started looking around and smiled, I love this house. I heard 2 trucks and 2 cars pull up. Logan walked to the door.

“Wow this is amazing” Colette told us.

“6 bedrooms, 3 and half bathrooms, the guys will love this. 50.3 acres” I told them.

“What!” Casey, Steve and Shay called out.

“Yeah, Bronx, Molly, Coby and Zeke will love it” Logan said.

“I thought of when the kids came over, if we can babysit or if they want to sleepover. That they could have a room as a group. Like Brailee, Avia and Emmi would have a room and Cooper, Gage, Brock and Gavin could have another room. Then the babies could have another room” I told them.

“I love that idea” Kayli said.

“Like if you need a break or something, you can bring them over and they can stay here” Logan told them.

“There are a few things that do need fixing, But I’m pretty sure the guys will help” Carlie told us.

“How long will Logan have to drive to get to school?” Laurie asked us.

“Around half and hour. Brailee, Avia come here” I called out, they ran to us.

“We found our room” Brailee said.

“Great, not you can think of a colour to indicate that it’s the girls room. Boys go find your room” I told them. Brailee and Avia pulled me with them and showed me the room.

“Okay, so what colour are you thinking of?” I asked them.

“Purple” Brailee said.

“Blue” Emmi said.

“How about blurple?” I asked them. They looked at me like I’m crazy.

“What? It’s a colour. It’s purple and blue mixed together” I told them.

“Alright, blurple it is” Avia said.

“That’s a weird colour” Emmi said and walked out.

“I think it’s a pretty colour” I told them.

“Hey boys, is this your room?” I asked them.

“Yeah” Cooper said.

“Have you thought of a colour?” I asked them.

“Nope, Logan’s going to help us with the colour” Gavin told me. I nodded my head, I walked to bed of the house and saw everyone outside.

“Logan, the boys need your help” I told him.

“Alright” Logan kissed my head and walked inside.

“Aw man I want to move here now” Shay said.

“What colour did the girls want?” Kayli asked me.

“Purple and Blue. It was so funny because I told them Blurple” I told her.

“I didn’t know that was a colour” Carlie said.

“It’s just purple and blue mixed together” I told her. 

“Huh, that seems cool” Colette told me. I saw the dogs running around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...
124K 3.4K 44
Sierra and her family move to Florida after her dad got a promotion. She's used to moving around a lot because of her dads job, and because of that s...
11.9K 234 50
After working incredibly hard to get out of the projects in D.C., 18 year old Leilani moves to L.A. with Logan Paul, a friend she made on twitter. Le...
7.8K 227 19
When Eleanor moves next door to 1m+ YouTuber, iBallisticSquid, she doesn't realise what's happened. She's never even been on YouTube. But... this boy...