Dauntless high

By DauntlessFromtwo

divergent life in high school More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20
21
22
24
25
26

23

7K 236 38
By DauntlessFromtwo

Whhaaaaooo when did tris become a badass.....

I want her.

Waiiiit hang on. I cheated on her. Soooo?

I want her. Wait fricking hell I need to make a plan.

|Fours plan|

Get Zeke to be his best friend again.

Get to know Zoey and Millie

Get back in the group

Get back with tris.

-----

Tris POV

We got that on camera we are laughing so hard like OMG.

Tomorrow is the spring dance and I'm going with.... Uriah.....so awkkkkward.

When I get home from school I text Christina.

Come over to my place in 5 with make up dress and everything?- T

I was already packing😂-C

😂-T

😂🔫- C

Ok hurry-T

-----

When Christina gets here we go to my room and lay the dresses we got On my bed.

I got a silver dress with 2 sections the top part glittery then a black band keeping it from the bottom which is just silver to thighs.

Christina's dress is a red floor length dress with purple bits in random spots. I got black high top converse to go with mine. Christina got black heals just to keep the "badass" happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
368K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
209K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...