Chapter 11

---4s POV---

Tris just saw me kiss Aaliyah. Shit. I'm an idiot.

"Umm Tobias" Aaliyah waves her hand in front of my face and breaks my gaze.

"you shouldn't worry about her I mean she's probably not going to want you considering you just kissed me." She says

"No you kissed me"

"Umm no you didn't"

"Oh wait..." I say in confusion.

I don't know what I'll say to tris now.

------

When I get home I go on Instagram. I scroll down the feed. And find a picture of tris and Christina at star bucks. Tris eyes are red in that photo. She must have been crying. I smack my head of course she's been crying.

I scroll down again and there's a picture of me and Aaliyah the selfie we took about and hour ago just before we kissed. I walk in to my room and sit on the window sill of the window that is across from Tris window. No ones in her bedroom but I look down and there's a window below it. A big window. Then something crashes against it. Uriah. I hear laughter and I know that the gang is over there.

------

Tris POV

I help Uriah up and were still laughing. My friends are staying for a sleep over tonight. BLING someone's phone went off.

"mine Uriah calls out"

-----

Uriahs POV

I open my phone to texts and I got one from four.

What are you doing-4

Smashing in to windows-U

why?- 4

Shauna pushed me in to it - U

I'm with your ex and friends-U

He doesn't respond. I'm kind of happy that they broke up. I like tris and I'm going to ask her out to the spring dance soon.