Made To Love You (STARCO)

By x1Starco1x

Marco has finally finished high school and is moving into his new university to study with his friends- Fergu... More

PROLOGUE
#1
#2
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20

#3

992 16 7
By x1Starco1x

"Thanks, Marco!" Star said as she took the papers from Marco after he had finished telling her about the rules.
She examined them carefully and then compared her timetable to Marco's.
"Hey! Looks like we have some classes together!"
Marco took the papers, finally glad to have someone who he knows in his class, "great, Star!"

Marco's phone vibrated in his pocket, "give me a second, Star," Marco said as he took out his phone.

It was a message from Jackie.

Jackie- Hey Marco, are you meeting us at the cafeteria same time tomorrow?

Marco- Yeah, but I have a roommate now :)

Jackie- That's cool, are they okay?

Marco- Yeah, but she will be with me tomorrow...

Jackie- She?? And that's fine.

Marco realised he hadn't asked Star why she was in the boys dorm... "Hey, Star, why are you in the boys dorm?"

Star looked up from her own phone, "Oh! Its because the girls dorm was full."

Marco nodded and told Jackie why she was in the boys dorm.

Once Marco was finished with Jackie, he looked over at Star, who was now dressed in her everyday clothes and was braiding her hair in the mirror next to her bed, "Is there anything you would like to do in particular, Star?"

"Sleep," Star jumped on her bed and lay down, making herself as small as possible.

Marco smiled and sat down on his own bed, he thought Star was a nice addition to his room, she didn't seem too annoying and was pretty cheerful.

"Marco? Is time time to eat yet?" Star uncurled herself and sat up.

"You just said you wanted to sleep, and I've just eaten, but I'm happy to take you to get food," Marco smiled happily.

"Okay," Star got up and opened the door

Marco showed his new blonde friend to the cafeteria, there was hardly any people left in there, and they didn't even have to queue to get food.

"Thanks Marco," Star tried to say with her mouth full of bread and ham.

"Your welcome, Star."

..*..

Marco watched Star as she brought her knees to her chest and began to rock.

"Is something bothering you?" Marco asked sheepishly.

"No it's just-."

There was a single knock on the door, "Sorry Star, let me get that."

Marco opened the door, Jackie was standing outside.

"Hey, Marco, can I come in?" Jackie twirled her hair around her finger and smiled genuinely.

"Ummm, sure what's up?" Marco opened the door a little wider so Jackie could walk through, and then closed the door behind her.

"I just wanted to talk to you, I doubt we will see much of each other when classes start tomorrow." Jackie looked over at Star, who was carefully inspecting her.

"Oh! Jackie, this is Star, she's my new roommate." Marco walked over to Star and patted her back, making her jump a little.

Star got up and held out her hand for Jackie to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Star, your hair is gorgeous!"

Jackie's comment made Star lighten up a little, "Thanks, Jackie!"

Jackie turned her attention to Marco, who was awkwardly standing behind the pair, "Marco? I'm sorry about earlier by the way, I don't know what came over me."

"Jackie, don't apologise, I think I might feel the same, but can we hold it off for a while, I want to focus on studying."

Star shot them a confused look and went back to sit on her bed.

"You're boring," Jackie laughed.

Marco rolled his eyes and opened his arms, beckoning for Jackie to hug him, she accepted his embrace and stood there for a while until Marco let her go and she turned to Star once again.

"So, why are you late?"

"Personal issues, that I can't trust neither of you to talk about."

Jackie was taken aback by her phrase and shared a look with Marco.

"Anyway, you haven't told me what you guys were on about earlier?" Star regained her look of innocence as she watched the pair sit on Marco's bed.

"Oh, that's not important, right now," Marco laughed awkwardly and put his arm around Jackie's shoulder, trying to hint something out so he wouldn't have to explain himself later.

"Are you guys dating or something?"

"No, she's my best friend," Marco smiled and Jackie, and she blushed.

Star rolled her eyes, "doesn't look like it," she mumbled.

Jackie giggled and nibbled on her index finger.

"So what do you want to do?" Marco broke the awkward silence.

Star shot up and ran to her suitcase, pulling out a pink flowery bag.

She pulled out a mascara tube and squealed "make-over!" while holding it to Marco's face.

"Woah, Woah. Go away!" Marco grabbed Star's wrist and pushed her off.

"Your right, he is boring," Star looked at Jackie and smiled.

"Now what should we do, seriously..." Marco rolled his eyes as Star put her make-up away.

"What time is it?" Jackie yawned.

"8pm, maybe you should get back to you room, you don't want to be caught out past curfew."

"Your right, see you tomorrow Marco and, Star."

..*..

"Jackie is nice," Star smiled.

"Glad to hear that you think that, Star."

"Do you have a crush on her?" Star said teasingly.

"I used to, but we dated for a while and broke up before university, but we are best friends now," Marco sighed, "but I think she wants to get back together."

"Do you still like her?"

"I don't really know, but I kind of miss dating her."

"Then why don't you?" Star looked over at Marco and frowned, tilting her head to the side cutely.

"No, I don't want to worry about that, I want to focus on studying..."

"That's smart of you Marco, but you are probably worrying yourself more by not dating her," Star said logically.

"Look, I guess I'll think about it, but stay out of it okay?"

"Jeez, Sorry, just trying to help tally that's all," Star lay down and turned to face Marco. She got under the covers and pulled them over her face, just below her nose.

"University is boring," Star said simply.

"I know, make the most of today, we have lessons tomorrow."

"What time was first period again, I keep forgetting..." Star huffed.

Marco chucked, he had only known smash at for a few hours and she was already the most forgetful person he knew, "8 in the morning, Butterfly."

"Forgotten my first name already?" Star smiled.

"Are you going to sleep like that or are you actually going to wear pyjamas?"

"Urgh, fine I'll change," Star got up, grabbed her clothes and trotted to the bathroom.

———————

A/N

Quick question- do you guys prefer longer chapters or shorter chapters?
Also, I have no specific time for when I will update, I'm trying to do it as much as possible and I'm currently writing and editing when I have free time.
Thanks for reading :) xx Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 154 30
Star returns from Mewni for her Senior year at Echo Creek. Not much has changed, Ms.Skullnick is still a Goblin, Janna is still her Janna Banana self...
107K 1.9K 22
Marco and Star finish their first year of high school. Summer is just around the corner, so they decide to spend the whole summer together. They're e...
30.8K 928 26
[C o m p l e t e d] Two opposites. One shoe. And it changed everything between them.
38.2K 847 27
After the events of 'Bon Bon The Birthday Clown', Star is left in despair. Not only are her spellbook and precious teacher, Glossaryk, gone, but she...