My Mafia King

By _queenbabee_

"I want her all to myself and if I can't have her no one can " he said harshly into the phone "SHE IS MINEE" More

⛔ WARNING ⛔
INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AN/
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
woooooooow
Chapter 26
OMFG
chapter 27
THANK YOU
Important
To All My Readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
to all my readers

Chapter 9

22.4K 475 34
By _queenbabee_

Lisa..

When we got to our destination I was awestruck the place was beautiful and I couldn't believe I was really here right now, " where are we ?" I asked in awe looking around my surroundings . A lady with blond hair and blue eyes with really tan skin walked up to us with a flower chain," welcome to Hawaii ." She said placing the flower chain over my neck .

" I can't believe you brought me to Hawaii ,oh my goodness ." I said placing my hand over my mouth , we were in the car right now and John told me he has a house here so we don't have to worry about our privacy . The  entire place was like something out of a movie and I was enjoying everything about it . Our driver pulled up at the house and I thought I was going to faint how much money does this man have .

John..

The look on Lisa's face makes me so happy she deserves everything and I will be the one to give her nothing less than that , I could see these past few days she is becoming more and more comfortable with me being around . " Mister John. " She called out to me , " yes I'm coming ." I responded walking into the house with her .

The only reason we're  here is because zombie is out there and now that I know his plan is to destroy my relationship with Lisa and probably hurt her to get to me I would not let her leave my side . " Lisa let's go out to eat ." I said and she looked at me with wide eyes ," like a date ." She ask with a blush on her cheeks .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.1K 19
[ A NOT SO LONG STORY] "I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't even like when someone touches what's mine. And you Kiara, you are mine." Fuck, I...
495K 7.9K 40
"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall figure towered over me I wouldn't admit...
518 37 25
"You should have never talked to me in the first place" he said causally his calmness was scaring her "the more you run the more I want you...
369 46 10
"if not love ,then I will get you with my power" " your mine cupcake" "why me?" she cries "because I am obsessed"evil smirk "i don't know when I fe...