Woman Long Lost

By MimikuLanoue

She was once Ciel's sister, but after the fire broke out. She could not take the pressure placed upon her. Fi... More

She Returns Chapter 1
Sealed Secrets Chapter 2
Secret Kills Chapter 3
A/N
Jack But Two Chapter 4
Kidnappings For Seals Chapter 5
Nuance Dogs Chapter 6
Frosted Rings Chapter 7
Puppets And Birthdays Chapter 8
Troubled Princes Chapter 9
Curry Chapter 10
Angels And Cults Chapter 12
Children and Torture Chapter 13
Pleasures And Punishments Chapter 14
Fall In Paris Chapter 15
A Demons Claim Chapter 16
Chains Chapter 17
Secret Ties Chapter 18
House Wife Chapter 19
Letters Chapter 20
Trancy Chapter 21
Games Chapter 22
Murders Chapter 23
A/N
Run Around 24
Circus 25
Secrets And Advancements 26
Unpleasantries 27
A Mother's Love 28
Fatal Fall 29
A Trip Of Horror 30
Flaming Love 31
Treasures To Never Be Claimed 32
Ships Too Far 33
Dead Parties 34
Fallen Blood 35
Priorities And Ties 36
A Mission That Shouldn't Be Taken 37
Escaping With Hell 38
Running From Death 39
Crystal's Of Blood 40
Children 41
Phantom Characters
Sweet Trips 44
Times Of Age 45
Threats 46
A/N
New Beginnings 47
Showdown 48
A/N

Lost Kings Chapter 11

192 5 0
By MimikuLanoue

Lorna walked into an abandoned castle that had been said to be haunted. "You don't really think I'll believe ghosts are re-" Ciel cut himself off and Lorna giggled softly. "Well Ciel. You have a demon don't you? You've met so many other worldly creatures. I'm sure a ghost is the least of your worries." Sebastian wrapped his arm around her waist resting his hand on her hip. "Indeed. I'm afraid your sister is right young lord." Ciel scoffed at them and walked in first with the two following. Lorna gripped the fan in her hand a little tightly as the door slammed behind them. A man with blonde hair walked out greeting them. "What is your purpose here?" Ciel stepped forward questioning the man. Once Ciel found out that he was King Edward the Fifth Ciel began showing more respect. Lorna sighed at her brother whipping out her fan and began fanning herself. Sebastian looked down at her moving his arm off her. "Lorna. Do you think that is very polite to do in the presence of a king?" She glared up at Sebastian before sighing and stepping forward folding her fan. Ciel held his hand out gesturing to Lorna. "This is Lorna. She is my si-" He was cut off by a smack to the back of his head by her fan. She curtsied a bit to the king and Ciel glared at her. "I am his closest maid. This is Sebastian. His loyal butler." Neither men could believe what she had just said. The king nodded looking between the three. "Your highness. I would like to ask for you to vacate the premises. I'm sure we can come to some agreement?" The king looked over at a boy in a doorway. "It seems my brother has taken a liking to your servants." Lorna gripped her fan tightly. The five walked into another room and Ciel sat down with Edward at a set up chess board. She sighed bowing her head in annoyance. The king's brother stood beside Sebastian while Lorna stood on his other side close to Ciel. "If I win I get both your servants. If you win I will let you tear down this castle." Ciel kept his eye on the king. "I do not mind giving up Sebastian. However, Lorna stays with me." Edward looked at Lorna before looking at Ciel. "Fine." Lorna stiffened as Sebastian ran his hand across her butt while her brother played chess with the King. Lorna sent a side glare at Sebastian and smacked him in the leg with her fan. The sound of the smack caused the two players to pause and look at Sebastian and Lorna. Lorna laughed nervously and flicked her fan out. "Oops. Silly me. My hand slipped." She began lightly fanning herself covering her mouth. Ciel became angry as Edward had changed his chess piece. Lorna ignored the fight that began and just sighed.

Lorna walked with Ciel to the library and looked for some information. "Here Ciel. This looks more promising." She handed Ciel a news paper and he waved her off. "Go help Sebastian prepare dinner." She nodded bowing a bit to him just to keep up her act. He seemed irritated by her act but didn't say anything of it. As soon as she entered the kitchen Sebastian was quick to get to her side. "There you are." She sighed. "Yes." She smirked at him running a hand down his chest. "Though I must say. I much like you better in this than that tailcoat. The prince and king have dressed you nicely." He chuckled leaning down and pined her against the door, closing it as he placed his hands on it. "Is that so? I'm glad you still find me attractive. Do you still have it in you?" She blushed looking away. "Yes. It hasn't moved much." He smirked and chuckled kneeling down lifting her skirt. "I see. Then I suppose I must change that." Her cheeks went a flame and she grabbed his shoulders. "Good. you aren't wearing any undergarments per my request either. So tell me my dear. How has it not moved much?" Sebastian pulled his glove off and moved his hand up her skirt grabbing the end of a metal object that was only a little out of Lorna's entrance. He grabbed the metal and began moving it in and out of here slowly causing her to fall back more firmly against the door moaning softly. "Se- Sebastian please. Not here." He chuckled looking up at her quickening his movements. "Is it that this isn't enough for you? Perhaps you need something bigger." Her eyes widened and she quickly bent down grabbing his shoulders. "No! Th-this is fine." He chuckled slowly moving it more up her than it previously was. Sebastian dropped her dress as he stood up and put his glove back on. "Remember our deal my dear." She nodded and moved to the side as he walked out. She followed him into the library where he banged on a gong a few times.

Lorna helped Ciel into his seat as Sebastian served everyone. Just as Sebastian had served Ciel Ciel tried to talk to him. Lorna clutched her fan tightly as Sebastian began treating him almost like a stranger. She growled in anger and smacked Sebastian hard on the back of the head with her fan. "Go tend to your masters! I've got him!" Sebastian looked at her not believing what she had just done. She stood next to Ciel fuming. "Lorna please. We must act more accordingly. You're being too protective." She gripped her fan even tighter nearly snapping it. "Yes Ciel."

Lorna stood in the corner of Ciel's room watching him get up and put on his shoes. She walked over seeing him struggle to tie them. Sebastian beat her to him and began tying his laces. Lorna stood to the side not caring much until Sebastian said he was only there to check on Ciel per his master's request. Lorna grew furious and had had enough. She kicked Sebastian onto the ground and began stomping on his back. "How dare you! If you were simply following orders than you come to me first! Don't you dare disregard my brother like this you dammed bastard!" Ciel held his hand out to Lorna in shock. "Lorna please." She looked at him with her angered gaze. "I've had it with you defending him for this! This is not alright! I don't care what you order of him! He is still your demon!" She growled an inhuman sound causing Ciel to begin panicking. Sebastian got off the floor and held his hands out in defense. "Now now Lorna. Let's be reasonable." She lunged at him tackling Sebastian to the floor. Ciel took this chance to leave the room knowing he couldn't tame his sister. He made sure to shut the door behind him and began wandering.

Lorna held down Sebastian while she sat on his hips. He sighed softly. "Look Lorna I really am sorry." She punched him in the shoulder causing him to flinch. "It's too late for that!" He smirked as an idea came to him. "Is that so?" He thrust his hips up against hers and she threw her head back a bit in a moan. Sebastian chuckled thrusting his hips against hers a few more times. She clawed his chest a bit as she dropped forward moaning from the movement of the object in her being shoved into her a bit before it slid back in place. "Alright Sebastian! Please. No more. Get rid of it. I admit my defeat." He smirked at her placing a hand on her hip. "Is that so? Well then. I suppose you'll just have to wait a few months before I can give you your punishment now won't I? He sat up grabbing her arms in the process and laid her on her back. "You know Lorna." He lifted her skirt and began pulling the short metal round rod out of her entrance. "You wouldn't have been able to take anything bigger than this. Not with our child growing anyway." He sighed tossing the rod out the window. "Which saddens me greatly." She scowled at him. "I'm sure it does. How many months do you think it will take for the child to develop before it's born?" He crawled over her leaning down and kissing her stomach. "At least four months now." She frowned. "That short of time? What will I do? Can I even keep it?" He frowned looking up at her. "I would not see any reason why your brother would not let you. Now here's a better question. When do you plan to tell him?" Her frown deepened and she looked away. "I think you should tell him. When we get back." Sebastian nodded getting off the floor bringing Lorna with him. "Very well. I shall let him know once we have returned to the manner." She nodded watching him leave the room. She left the room a little bit after looking out at the moon for a bit. She looked at Sebastian strangely as he had carried out a giant chess table with skulls on it. "Sebastian. Is there something I should know?" He smiled at her. "The king and the young master have asked me to bring this out from a hidden passage." She hummed as she nodded and watched him leave once more. She looked over as Ciel and Edward walked out. "Ciel. Is everything alright?" He nodded. "Everything is fine Lorna." Edward looked between the two. "Ciel. This maid of yours. Besides her eyes and hair. She looks very much like you. Are you sure she is just a maid?" Lorna sighed. "Forgive my sire. I had been deceiving you from the start. Ciel is my brother. I merely wanted to stay closer to him that is all." Edward was in shock. "You what?" Sebastian came out with a screaming Richard in his arm. Lorna frowned at the two, She slightly held her hand out to Sebastian in worry. "Sebastian please. Be gently with the boy." "No Lorna. Sebastian is merely doing as I asked." Lorna quickly turned to Ciel and just turned to look at the floor. She tried to ignore all the shouts and cries that went throughout the room between the brothers. She clutched her fan in both hands tightly as her eyes began to water. She finally snapped and looked up at the commotion. "Just finish already!" Sebastian frowned at Lorna but handed the skull he took from Richard to Ciel. As soon as Ciel had the skull Sebastian put Richard down. He walked to Lorna and placed a hand on the middle of her back leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Lorna please, do calm down. The stress isn't good for our child." Ciel placed the skull on the board but nothing happened. Tears ran down Lorna's cheeks as she listened to Richard tell how he and his brother actually died. Ciel looked at Lorna concerned. "Lorna are you alright? You seem a bit more moody than lately." Sebastian kept his hand on the middle of her back. "I assure you she is fine young master." Ciel nodded watching the two brothers glow as they began moving on.

Sebastian stayed behind Lorna as they left the castle. He made sure to keep an eye on her as well. Once in the carriage back to the manner the three sat in silence for a bit. Sebastian placed his hand on Lorna's knee as he looked at Ciel. "Young master. There was something that I wish to inform you of. I thought it best that I tell you now. Since I'm sure getting Lorna in the same room would be much more difficult after now." Ciel looked at them confused. "What is it?" Lorna frowned at the floor. To nervous to be mad at Sebastian. "Lorna and I. We are expecting soon." Ciel's eyes widened and he instantly looked at his sister. "And you didn't tell me?!" She flinched at his shout and Sebastian frowned. "Please young master. She still has four months. She was merely to nervous to speak to you." Lorna's head snapped up to Ciel as tears ran down her face. "Please Ciel! Let me keep my child at the manner." Ciel softened and gave her a worried look. "I'm not going to kick you out Lorna. The manner is as much my home as it is yours. We grew up there didn't we?" She clenched her fists tightly as she squeezed her eyes shut. "Ciel. You understand this child isn't human don't you?" He sighed lowering his head a bit. "I assumed as much. Neither of you are. It was only reasonable to assume the child wasn't as well." Lorna dived off her seat onto Ciel tackling him in a hug. "Thank you little brother!" Sebastian smiled softly at her while Ciel was panicking trying to get his sister off himself. Once back at the manner Sebastian made sure no one touched Lorna. He helped her as much as he could. She didn't like that he did just about everything for her but she gave in in the end. She was just happy to know she could keep her child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.2K 28
This is a Lemon!! 🍋🍋 "Ciel!! Let's go play!" Your 6 year old self says trying to grab the arm of the fragile boy infront of you. A hand grabs you a...
101K 1.1K 83
What would happen if you were in the world of Black Butler? What would happen if you had a crush on a character and they like you back? Find out your...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
72.2K 2.1K 36
Taken over by Bookwormforever18 ! Please go follow them and add the book! :) thank you all for continuous support