Nox | Dramione

By royalhausblack

"You've made me question everything they've ever taught me. " Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy, along with m... More

Chapter 1: Aquaintances
Chapter 2: Willing
Chapter 3: Remark(able)
Chapter 4: Amortentia
Chapter 5: Attraction
Chapter 6: Incidents
Chapter 7: I like him
Chapter 8: Potions
Chapter 9: The Tower
Chapter 10: Planning
Chapter 11: Pansy & Quidditch
Chapter 12: Bare kisses
Chapter 13: Oh, no
Chapter 14: Confessions and Returns
Chapter 15: I love you
Chapter 16: Old self
Chapter 17: Redemption
Chapter 18: Run-ins
Chapter 19: Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 20: Winter Ball
Chapter 21: Godfather
Chapter 22: All things happen at the Malfoy Manor
Chapter 23: Majestically Sophisticated
Chapter 24: Christmas Day
Chapter 25: Christmas Evening
Chapter 26: Choosing the losing side
Chapter 27: I think Nott
THANKS & WELCOME BACK

Chapter 28: They hated eachother?

12.2K 193 101
By royalhausblack

"Italy was bloody brilliant. Not to mention all the wonderful women that hung around." Draco entered the Slytherin common room after his little mishap with the brunette in the library. He was not in a great mood to listen to anyone, let alone Theo. Draco walked past him and the posse that he had gathered whilst bragging about his trip. "Hey, Malfoy!" He yelled. "Come over, I want to tell you about my latest catch." Draco's jaw clenched. Latest catch?

Brusquely, Draco had Theo on the wall by the throat. Everyone gasped at the sudden intake of situation. "Latest catch?" Draco said through gritted teeth. "Please, Nott, do tell." Theo gasped for air, trying to get the words out.

"My-wan-wand." Draco looked down to see Theo grabbing his wand. Only, it was new. It wasn't the one he had for the past seven years at Hogwarts. This one was rather new, much more stylish and somewhat, more Theo. Draco let go of his hold on Theo and glanced at his friend who was gasping for air.

"My new catch; my wand, Draco." Theo breathed out. Draco looked around, seeing all eyes were on him. "What's wrong with you, mate?" Theo asked, standing.

"It's the Granger girl, isn't it? Been giving you a hard time, has she?" A voice called out. Turning, Draco saw Professor Parkinson looking at him. "Mr. Malfoy. I'd be more than happy to speak to Miss Granger, if that would help. I will ensure she won't come within a mile's radius of you." Professor Parkinson went to turn.

"Stay away from her." He said. All eyes snapped to him.

"Pardon me, my boy?" The woman said, smirking at him.

"I said, leave her alone." He grew louder, taking a few steps closer to the woman. "I can assure you that if you don't listen, you will have bigger problems to deal with, Professor."

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Malfoy?" The woman asked, quirking her perfect brown eyebrow.

"It would appear so... I'd like to see my Father's reaction once I tell him what you asked of me," The lady gasped. "Without his consent."

"I don't understand what you're talking abou-

"I trust my Father would take this straight to the ministry," Draco smirked. "It's over, Parkinson." Draco looked over at the miniature Professor Parkinson who was watching the exchange with wide eyes. "You have twenty-four hours to leave before my father hears about this. I'd start packing if I were you." The Professor looked around and instantly head for the door. Draco turned around, offering his hand to Theo.

"Sorry about that, Theo." Draco said, pulling his best friend off the ground. Theo brushed the dust off him and looked at his best friend.

"My father will be hearing about this." Theo snarked, imitating Draco.

Draco chuckled, "what have I said about imitating me?"

"Yeah, yeah, you'll hex me." Theo rolled his eyes. "Seems as though we have an audience." Draco turned to see his fellow house companions still staring at the pair.

"Would you guys like to take a picture?"

"What did Professor Parkinson ask of you, Draco?" A voice from the crowd asked. Draco looked at Theo and back at the others.

"It really doesn't concern you. Now, if you don't mind, I must head off to my room." He said sarcastically. "Theo, would you like to accompany me?"

"Indeed, Draco."

{}{}{}{}{}{}

"So, you and Draco made out in the library?" Hermione nodded, almost shamefully. Blaise chuckled. "It's alright. The only thing that matters Is that you walked away." Hermione continued pacing in the living area of the Head's common room. Blaise accompanied her stressfulness, as Ginny and Ron were playing a short game of Quidditch.

"I mean, if what you're saying is true; he should know better than to handle these things on his own. After all, we work better together than what we do alone."

"I really didn't need to know that." Blaise threw his hands on his face, trying to hide the chuckle that escaped. Hermione flushed red with a smile.

"I didn't mean it like that," She laughed, taking a seat beside Blaise.

"Stealing Draco's girl, Blaise?" A familiar voice called out. The pair turned to see Draco and Theo standing by the door. Theo had a smirk plastered on his face, whilst Draco was staring at Hermione.

"Oh, yes. Because my girlfriend would truly be happy if I cheated on her." Blaise smirked at his best friends. Hermione and Draco were staring intently at each other.

"Can you two leave? Hermione and I have a few things to discuss." Draco said, turning to his friends.

"I mean do we have t-

"Leave." Draco said sternly. Theo groaned, Blaise looked at Hermione who nodded. The pair left the room, shutting the door behind them.

"Can I assist you, Malf-

Before Hermione could speak any further, Draco had her in his arms. Lips on hers, hands cupping her cheeks. Their lips moved fervently with each other, both at pace. Hermione's arms wrapped instinctively around his waist.

"I missed you." Draco murmured against her lips. Pulling away, Hermione looked up at the boy who had tears streaming down his face.

"You can't keep doing this, Draco."

"I know, Hermi-

"We've been through so much. What makes you think that we wouldn't be able to go through this?" She muttered. "We are a team."

"I know we are. I just didn't want to drag you into this. I couldn't let her hurt you any further."

"Not being able to be with you, hurts me, Draco. Pretending to hate you, hurts so much more than what she'd be able to do to me." Tears now streaming down her face. Draco caressed her cheek, his thumb wiping gently her tears away.

"I know and I'm sorry. I never wanted this to happen." He whispered to her, looking deeply into her caramel orbs.

"What did she make you do?" Draco looked down at her and furrowed his brows.

"Blaise didn't tell you?"

Hermione shrugged, "he told me it was your story worth telling."

"She ensured that if I were to stay loyal to Pansy and her family, that she will ensure no one will harm my mother."

"But, why would anyone want to har-

"She lied to the Dark Lord, Hermione. I'm sure if it weren't for her, many of the death eaters would've survived. People would want revenge." Draco frowned. "But, when I saw you, hurt from what I did. I couldn't do it anymore. After I left the library, I owled my mother. I told her about Professor Parkinson and her threat."

"But, you can't break an unbreakable vow, Draco."

"After the war... I heard that the Ministry has been working on banning unbreakable vow's if one or more parties are involuntarily involved." Hermione smiled. "I had to buy some time... talk to the Minister- they know what Parkinson was trying to do. She won't get away with it."

"So, what does this mean?"

"It means, we can be together."

{}{}{}

"Wait! So, you're telling me that mother and father hated each other?" Lucius laughed.

"It's what makes their story so special, dear." Narcissa smiled, sitting next to her Grand-daughter. Draco groaned at his mother.

"Can I continue with my story, now?"

"Honey, I think they know what happens next." Hermione smiled, sitting on her husband's lap. Draco groaned in frustration. "Draco." Hermione said sternly.

"Mum, but if dad was so mean to you, why did you become his friend?" Hermione looked from her daughter to husband.

"There was something about your father that always intrigued me." She smiled at Cass, "so, when he asked for my help in the library one day, I knew he had changed. So, why not give him a chance?"

"I was obviously too charming-

Cass laughed. "Cassiopeia, why don't you go and get dressed. Aunty Ginny and Uncle Blaise are coming over soon." Cass groaned, giving her grand-mother a kiss on her cheek before leaving. Draco looked up at Hermione and smiled.

"I love you, Hermione Malfoy." Hermione laughed, placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Draco Malfoy."

{}{}{}{}{}{}

Oh, my goodness!! I finally finished this book!! I'd like to thank everyone for their endless support. I know I took a while to update this, but I wasn't sure how to end it. So, here it is! I hope you like it!! Tell me what you think.

I will be creating a new Dramione story, about Post War & Hogwarts. It's something new. So please check it out once I upload! Thank you again!!

And remember, Dramione forever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
969K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
301K 19K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
458K 8.3K 65
A Golden Girl missing A Slytherin Prince trapped An Order holding secrets And a Dark Lord ruling. ____________________________________ WARNING: Dark...