Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•six•

26.8K 1.4K 851
By UrMyHopee

You ring the doorbell and wait outside BTS's dorm nervously. You look around taking in the view of the massive building.

This entire thing can't be their dorm can it?

It had taken you a while to actually find the dorm, you had been roaming around for over 30 minutes before your dumbass Google maps finally set you on the right track.

Seriously it was almost as if your phone hates your guts.

It was Jin who opened the door for you. His long figure standing in front you, a cheerful smile upon his face.

"Y/N!" he says happily.

"Jin!"

He greets you with a weird dance, you laugh and join him.

"Come in." he says after you guys finish your little dancing ceremony.

You remove the green converse from your feet and continue walking. You gasp.

"What.the.actual.fuck?" you say aloud. Jin chuckles at your reaction and leads you further into their home.

Their dorm was massive.

As Jin guides you, taking you through room into room into room, you're mouth stays agape. It was hard to take in the beautiful dorm. Elegant painting and decorations were everywhere and yet every room still looked so empty because of how much space was available.

All you could do was stare. You finally reach a massive room where Namjoon and Taehyung were watching anime on a large television.

"Guess who has decided to visit?" Jin announces as you both walk in.

Taehyung lifts his sleepy head from his pillow "Oh hi, Noona" he says softly with a gentle grin.

"Sup, Y/N." Namjoon greets.

"Hey guys, um" you take out what you've been holding behind your back and place it on the couch.

All three men immediately rush to the large pizza box. Taehyung opens it first "Oh my gosh, she got pepperoni and cheese."

Jin takes a big whiff of the pizza.

"P-I-Z-Z-A, pizza." he mutters himself.

Namjoon breaks his heartwarming stare away from the pizza and looks at you. "What did we do to deserve you?"

"He's right, you're welcome here anytime and so is pizza." Taehyung says with a huge smile spread across his face as he picks up a slice.

"Hyuuuuung!" you hear a familiar voice shout "Am I smelling what I think I'm smelling?"

"Yah, hide it! If he sees it he's going to eat everything." Jin quickly says. Namjoon grabs the pizza box and slides it under the couch in a second. He looked determined to protect his food.

Jungkook walks into the living room wearing a big smile on his face. But when he looks around and see's no sign of food the smile disappears.

"Hyung?" he says looking confused.

No one looks at him, everyone was staring the tv and ignoring him.

"Oh um, I brought these." you say. You reach into your bag to reveal a large packet of Banana Kick chips.

Jungkook's face lights up and grabs them out of your grasp.

Jin laughs "Hey they're his favorite. How did you know?"

"Oh, I didn't." you say looking at him "They're my favorite."

Jin gives a big smile to Jung kook, as he walks past him Jin quietly says into his ear "She's a keeper."

.

"Kill him!"

"I am! Oh shit, Jungkook. Behind you!"

"I got em! I got em! Fuck, I need a different gun."

"Yeah, use the other-shit Jungkook!"

You and Jungkook shout back and forth as you play side by side on the computer. Fingers were tapping on the keyboard keys at the speed of lightning. Your eyes look everywhere on the screen, trying to keep track of what was going on.

"Damn it, Y/N! He's coming for you!"

"Oh no you don't."

The screen blinks. You're on level 14.

"YEEEAAAAHHH!!!"

You both shout. Then you both get up from you seats and jump around like crazy, almost knocking over everything. Jungkook hugs while still jumping around and you hug him back.

"We did it! We did it!" you both sing while holding each other.

You hear a banging on the door and the room goes silent as you both freeze.

"Will you guys quit shouting and let me actually sleep for fuck's sake?!"

Yup, that was definitely Yoongi.

"It's 3am in the morning for crying out loud!"

You and Jungkook both look at the clock and realize the time.

"Shit, I can't believe we've been playing for 6 hours." he says.

"Yeah I know, and we only managed to finish one level? We suck."

Jungkook laughs "That's not what I meant but okay."

You started to sense something building between the two of you. It was nothing sexual but more of a friendship. Both of you enjoyed spending hours with each other. Even at 3am you both felt energized and happy to be around each other.

Of course you still found him hot as fuck but at the same time you were glad that you were starting to see he was a pretty decent person and you actually liked spending time with the guy.

He stares you with a loving look in his eyes for a long time and you bend your neck, simply staring back. You were still wrapped in each others arms and for a long time neither of you let go.

"I had a fun time tonight." he says softly, looking down at you.

You smile "Me too."

.

"When you say that you love me~"

As Jimin starts off the song the crowd goes wild. It was the first time BTS was performing this song and you felt really nervous. Heck, you were probably more nervous than them.

You were glad you received compliments from the company about the choreography but if the fans didn't like it you felt like all the effort was just going to waste.

When you see Jungkook you focus even more. You pay attention to each move, making sure that he delivers the dance exactly how you taught him. All those nights of hard practice weren't for nothing.

You were starting to grow a lot closer to Jungkook now. Spending days dancing with him and then nights gaming with her. Even when you saw each other in the hallway you stopped to chat with him.

You guys just couldn't stay away from each other.

All you could hear was screams coming from the crowd and when the song finished they became even louder. A smile grows onto your face. You place a hand on your beating heart as relief washes over you.

They come off the stage one by one exhausted. All of them in search for a bottle of water. You had a bottle of water in your hand waiting for Jungkook to come off stage so that you could give it to him.

Jimin comes running off the stage "Y/N! I'm so glad-" he trips while running down the stage stairs. And who was right in front of the stage stairs?

That's right, me.

"Jimin! Be caref-Oof!"

Jimin's body collapses on mine from a height, his weight makes me crash into the floor hard. You feel your back hit the hard surface before your head does and pain claws at you. It feels like you've been chucked against a stone hard rock.

"Uhhhnnn." you moan.

After the strong collision you hear unclear voices all around and your vision becomes blurry. You notice Jimin finally pulling his head out of your neck and looking down at you. His body was still pinning you down.

"Jiminnn, get the fuuuuuh offah meee." you say.

"What? Y/N? Are you okay? I didn't hear what you said."

After your head clears a bit you shout "Jimin, get the fuck off me!"

You shove him but he doesn't move an inch.

"She told you to get the fuck off her, man!"

Suddenly a strong and big hand grabs Jimin's arm and lifts him off you by force. Soon your vision clears and you can see seven heads staring down at you. Hoseok helps you up "You okay?" he asks.

You stand up, stumbling a bit. "Yeah." you mumble dizzily.

Jungkook was busy death glaring at Jimin, you can't help but sense a tension between the two. Jungkook finally looks away from Jimin and stares at you with a worried look.

He pushes pass the members "You sure you're okay?"

"Hmm" you nod, you try to move but then a sudden pain pierces through as though someone just stuck a knife in your leg.

"You're obviously not okay, I'll take you to the nurse." Jungkook says.

"I'll take her." Jimin offers moving towards me but Jungkook stops him.

"You've done enough, Jimin." he growls at his hyung. He then swiftly scoops you into his strong arms, easily lifting your body off the ground.

As Jungkook quickly walks off with you in his arms you can hear a manager shouting "Jungkook, where you going? You're on in 10 minutes!"

"10 minutes is all I need!" he shouts back as carries you bridal style while running.

You cling to him, your arms wraps around his neck and your head buries in his chest.

The pain. The pain.

Jungkook finally arrives at the nurses room. He enters and place you on the bed.

The nurse rushes over. "What happened?"

"Some dick head fell on top of her and hurt her leg."

The nurse ignores his rude comment and moves towards my leg. You could see a bruise forming.

"Does it hurt when I do this?" the nurse turned over my leg.

YES, IT FUCKING HURT NOW WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.

A loud whimper escapes your mouth and you bury your head into Jungkook's stomach trying to muffle your cries.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here, I'm here." he repeats stroking your hair and holding you close to him.

The pain was too much for your heart to take.

But he was there to hug you. To wipe away your tears. To comfort you.

To love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes, I know that's not how you play Overwatch cos I've literally never played it....YEET

Don't forget to vote and comment.

By the way, anyone else feel a little tension between JK and JM?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
663K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
147K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...