Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

Od UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... Více

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•five•

28.3K 1.4K 575
Od UrMyHopee

"BITCH PICK UP YO PHONE!"

"Oh for fucks sake!" You curse. You run out of the shower to quickly reach your phone, clutching the small towel to your body.

Water drips from your body, creating your puddles across the floor of your room. Your feet slide, a shriek releases from you. You fear you're going to fall again but manage to keep your balance. You grab your phone, irritated that your own voice decided to interrupt the first shower you've had in days.

Working for Big Hit was a lot busier than you thought. You were so busy that you barely had any time to sleep, eat or even take a shower. Which for you was something you needed desperately since you spent most hours of the days dancing and avoiding Jungkook.

You answer the phone, your wet hands leaving water droplets on the phone screen.

"Hello?"

"Y/N?" Mr. Son's voice comes through your phone "We need you to come down to the dance studio NOW."

"What? Now?" you ask "But I just came back-"

"NOW." his demand cuts you off. He abruptly hangs up without waiting for a response.

You stare at the phone in disbelief.

"You're a pain in my ass." You grit your teeth at your phone and throw it on your bed.

.

Bursting through the doors of the dance studio, your lungs cave in for gasps of air. Your hands desperately cling onto the door handles, struggling to keep your exhausted body from crumpling into the wooden floor.

You didn't have time to dry your hair, but you ran so fast under the hot sun that most of your long brown locks were dry by the time you reached. Due to the short notice, you hadn't spared yourself a second glance in the mirror and had thrown on a pair of ripped blue jeans with a crop top, sprinting out of your apartment clumsily with your job on the line.

"Oh god!" A squeal rips from your throat as you trip, your own feet defying you as they fail to spare you any balance. Gravity pulls you down, smacking your body straight into the floor.

Limbs flailing, you ineptly try to regain your balance, forcing yourself to look presentable.

"Sorry-I-" your pants come to a stop and your eyes awkwardly gaze elsewhere as your brain demands you to think of an urgent excuse. "There was lot of traffic."

Mr. Son blankly stares at your dramatic arrival. "You only live a 2 minute walk from here." He states bluntly.

"Ah." Caught red handed, you laugh shakily in embarrassment. "Right, I forgot. Silly me."

Mr. Son doesn't spare you a second glance or a slight smile, shifting over to the sound system to end the pointless conversation. You swallow the uneasy lump in your throat, silently cursing yourself for being such a klutz. 

It's only when you start to move towards the sofa to put your bag down that you realize they're all there.

All seven fucking boys. Standing (except for Yoongi, he was nicely seated on the sofa) and looking at you. They were all either grinning or laughing at the entrance you had just made.

What a way to start the day.

Wetting your lips uncomfortably, you proceed to ask "You guys all just saw me fall like goose, didn't you?" Although you already knew the answer.

"Yup." Jin says and starts laughing with a weird ass windshield wiper noise.

Slightly stunned by Jin's laugh, you find yourself getting rid of all the unsteadiness within you, chuckling along. The rest casually laugh, Hoseok slapping Jin's back.

"Okay!" Mr. Son's loud voice grasps everyone's attention, forcing all laughter to a gradual halt. "So today we're gonna try out the new choreography for Best of Me."

Jimin offers you a knowing smile to which you return, finally feeling happy about the day ahead.

"Who choreographed it, hyung?" Taehyung throws his question forward, a small furrow in his strong eyebrows that fight through the faint silver fringe upon his forehead. 

"Oh no, it was actually Y/N." It's the first time you see Mr.Son smile today, his content grin on display while he happily credits your hard work. Shyly, you smile to your feet, impressed with yourself as well. 

All eyes focus on you, faintly sending self conscious thoughts spiraling through your brain.

"The whole thing?" Yoongi questions, a fond look of surprise on his face.

"Yup" Mr. Son answers, nodding. "We'll show you guys first, then you can try it out. And if all works out then we'll start teaching you in detail." Finishing his explanation, everyone splits off. The boys shuffle onto the side of the room, preparing themselves to closely examine. 

The rest of the dance crew in the room proceed to arise from their seats and position themselves in the center of the dance studio, facing the mirror.

Mr. Son leans towards you, spilling a few quick words. "By the way, Y/N, we've already discussed who's going to do what parts of the dance but since you're the best dancer here, we've decided for you to showcase the member that has the most parts." 

"Okay," you agree with no problem, quite satisfied with the instruction. Until you find out exactly what that means. "which is who?"

"Jungkook." His answer sends strings of dread through you. Turning around, he catches Jungkook's attention quickly. "Jungkook, make sure to watch Y/N closely, yeah?"

You mentally groan, you hadn't looked at Jungkook since you entered the room but as soon as you hear a soft 'gladly' come from his mouth your eyes capture him.

A rare moment of a flustered Jungkook is caught, offering you an unsteady smile before he looks elsewhere. You can't help but smile yourself, finding this side of him incredibly cute.

Everyone's ready now, waiting for you to fin your assigned spot. Mentally preparing yourself, your heart starts to thud effortlessly for some reason.

For some reason?

You mean the reason that Jungkook's adorable big brown eyes are to be abundantly glued to you for the next 4 minutes of the song. Which also meant he has to particularly pay close attention to how you move your body.

You gulp.

The music starts, you don't start dancing until Jimin's lines finish, signalling Jungkook's potential entry. Forcing yourself to dismiss his solid stare, you feel yourself unravel within the beats of the song, concentrating on each move that you prepared.

The last line of the song echoes through the large dance studio, all melodies and chords coming to halt. The split second of silence is thrown away by the abrupt applause sounding from the side of the room.

"Yah, daebak. You seriously came up with all of that on your own?" Namjoon asks, amazement in his voice.

Small polite smile and a shy nod is all you give in return, cheeks tinting with red at his praise.

"It's good, right?" Mr. Son pats you on the back. "It's why we added her to the team."

Grateful, you thank him for his encouraging compliments. With a final pat on the back, he turns to the rest of the members. "Now, you guys ready to learn?"

Everyone nods willingly, already moving. Everyone but Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi. The three who never seemed so keen on spending hours of pushing themselves to dance acceptably.

"Yeah, just give me another 5 minutes." Yoongi says, not moving from his seat.

"I have a feeling I'm going to be staying behind longer for this." Jin sighs as he brushes past you.

"Same, bro, same." Namjoon follows.

For the first few hours everyone taught and practiced all together until Mr. Son told the people who were assigned to showcase each members dance moves to go off privately and work on it separately.

"Meet back in here in 2 hours." Mr. Son says leaving the room with Hoseok right on his heel, eager to explore a new dance.

"Got it." Taehyung says while leaving with his partner, grabbing an extra water bottle.

Watching everyone leave, you wonder where they're all going. "But there's only one dance studio?" you mumble, mostly to yourself. 

Hearing your quiet words, Jungkook approaches from behind, standing next to you. "Eh," he shrugs carelessly. "The building's pretty huge. I'm sure there's plenty around here." 

Giving him a side glance, you nod. "Ready to go?"

He turns his head to look at you properly, fixating his eyes upon you at your question. 

Those eyes, those damn eyes.

"Yeah, leggo!"

.

The spare dance studio is no long vacant, filled with two hard working youngsters. Their energy vibrates off, beads of sweat increasing the temperature of the room as the mirrors are graced with faint clouds of steam. 

"And then-the next-move-" Trying to catch your breath, you attempt to talk, failing to form words properly "goes like-"

"You wanna just take a break?" Jungkook appeared to be just as tired as you, his black strands of hair sticking to his forehead with sweat. 

Thankful for his suggestion, your heavy head nods. "That sounds great, actually. Let's do that."

"Okay." With final confirmation, he lets his body give out.

Jungkook sinks to the ground and lets a loud groan while you move towards the water machine to quench your thirst.

You really underestimated how hard it is to teach a dance, regretting making the dance so complex in the first place.

"I shouldn't have gone to bed earlier." he complains while rubbing his eyes aggressively and rolling across the floor.

Gulping down water, you pause to throw a question. "What were you doing?"

He stops rolling "Played Overwatch until 4am."

"Overwatch? Really?" The mention of your favorite game draws your attention towards him more, fascinated by the discovery. "What level?"

"14."

"Haha, sucker. I'm on 17." you say as you drink your water.

"You play Overwatch?" Removing his hands from his exhausted face, a little life springs into his features as he asks his question.

You glance away for a split second, muddled by his own confusion. "Uh, yeah." 

"How the hell did you get past level 14?" he asks with wide eyes and an open mouth.

A giggle escapes your mouth, amused by his expression. "Are you kidding me? Level 14 is damn easy. It's mostly a special technique of mine that I use often." 

He pauses, blinking. "Would you mind showing me this 'special' technique?"

"What? As in play with you?" you ask, unsure of what he was suggesting.

He nods quietly, afraid of how you're going to respond. "You can come by my dorm tonight if you want. I got an extra computer."

Your heart flutters at his offer. Since you hadn't been able to play Overwatch in a long time due to you busy schedule, you're hesitant to turn it down. Especially since he was offering too.

"I would love to."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks so much for all the people who's actually bothered to read my book. I love you guys. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

And no, I have never played Overwatch so if I get any details about it wrong, please spare the backlash. Thanks.

Who knows it might get steamy in the next chapter tho

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 43.2K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...
1M 24.9K 119
PLS DON'T READ THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS THEY'RE SO CRINGY BAHDHHXNJS LMAO - ♡︎ just a place to drop my short story / one shot ideas (highly recommend...
37.6K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
663K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...