The Lost Ones

De Ello_Beautiful_

A few weeks After the fall of the prison, everyone is separated. Daryl is on his own and wanting to die. Afte... Mais

The Lost Ones (A Caryl Fanfic/AU)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Trailer
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Author's Note
Update? (AN)

Eighteen

193 11 4
De Ello_Beautiful_

Shots were fired rapidly at us. We all ran for cover, and soon found it behind a car. I quickly looked from behind the car to see who it was. I saw dark brown hair, and a light brown coat. I tried to get a closer look, but too many shots were fired. I soon realized who it was. Before I could tell Carol, walkers emerged from the woods.

"Carol, that's Rick," I said.

"What? Why would Rick be shooting at us?" she asked in utter shock. Tons of walkers came flooding our way. I soon came up with a plan, but I wasn't going to tell Carol because she wouldn't let me go through with it.

"Rick!" I yelled. I ran out from behind the car and dropped my weapon.

"Rick! Why are you shooting at us man?!" I yelled.

"Daryl?!" Rick said as he cocked his head to the side. He ran straight by my side. Carol did the same.

"Rick, why were you shooting at us, man?" I asked him once more.

"We thought you were someone else. A group called Terminus," he replied.

***********************

We were all sitting in the living room of the house we had just left.

"So, y'all were at terminus too?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was awful there," replied Rick.

"How come me and Carol didn't see you?" I asked.

"Maybe we were in separate train cars," he suggested.

"Train cars? We weren't in a train car. We had a room," I replied.

Sorry! Short chapter! I just needed to publish it. Thanks so much for reading this! It means a lot! Love y'all!

Have y'all seen the season 5 trailer? If not, its to the side!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

74.8K 2.4K 74
Run. Eat. Try to sleep. Repeat. That's pretty much Nicole "Nico" Jensen's life in a nutshell now. For the past two days, she's been hiding...
4.6K 159 12
THE DIXON TWINS KNEW DISAPPOINTMENT. It greets them like an old friend. A welcomed intruder into their lives in which they have learned to live. So w...
171K 3.9K 75
BOOK 2 OF 3 The group reaches Alexandria and is torn between decisions they have to make, while still going through sad, tragic losses in the group...
277 11 28
When Maddy and the rest of the group are forced onto there knees and threatened by this new group there leader finds a strange liking in Ricks daught...