Don't (Lucas- NCT)

By MGD25071999

"Don't do it" "For me... For us." More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV

XXXXV

728 13 1
By MGD25071999

Today at a photoshoot, we took pictures of all my scars from my childhood. My boss thinks it's the perfect timing after I said in an interview that I acted weird and suffered from sleep paralysis.

They recorded a video of me talking about everything I went through. Me getting kidnapped, my mother getting kidnapped and my miscarriage. All around the world people have gone through the same. I want to help, I don't know how.

"Ok we are editing everything and we'll make it public tomorrow. Is that ok?" My boss asked. I nod my head. "Great, so now you can go home. I'll see you around. Take some rest." I smiled and went to the dressing room where sky was. He saw me and immediately stood up.

"Hi baby." I said in a baby voice. He didn't react, his tail didn't move. "Are you ok?" I bowed down. He pushed me up with his head. "Rude." I got dressed and left. Junseo was waiting for me. We got into the car and sky was in the back.

"How have you been? How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm ok. I'm just frustrated that I got so emotional at the interview." I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. The interviewer was happy. She has that content." I nod my head. We got to my place.

"Thank you, Junseo. Get home safely." I smiled and left with sky. We got inside and it smelled so good. "Mom! I'm home." I called. I walked to the kitchen. The table was covered in food.

"Welcome back sweetheart." She smiled.

"Wow! You got bored!" I said. She giggled. "This is amazing."

"Sit down. You had a hard day." I sat down.

"Is someone coming?" I asked.

"No I just felt inspired to try korean recipes." I smiled. I started eating.

"This is so good." I said. She smiled.

"I'm glad you're eating well." After dinner I went straight to sleep.

The day has come and Lucas is finally coming back home. I'm so excited to update him on everything. I miss him so much. My mom and I drove to the airport. We got inside the airport, sky always close to me. Fans were equally as excited to wait for them. I got nervous and sky licked my hand and my mother pet my back. "Everything will be fine." She smiled. Fans started yelling. I look up and see them. Doyoung walks up to me with the brightest smile. I hug him. After that I get bombarded by hugs and smiles that I missed so much.

"Gotta keep the best for last." He smiles. I wrap my arms around him. "I missed you baby."

"I missed you too." I said.

"Ok! Stop it. Let's go!" A member called. I pulled away and we walked outside. All the other members went on a van but I was driving Lucas home.

"How have you been?" Lucas asked me mother.

"I'm great. But I will be staying at my son's place today. Since you guys surely want to spend time alone." She smiled.

"Great, cause I was gonna ask you to sleep outside with the dogs." Lucas joked. My mother giggled smacking his arm. This makes me so happy. I dropped my mother off. We got to the apartment. I took the harness off of sky and prepared dinner. Lucas went to shower. How do I tell him? Sky sat next to me. After having prepared dinner Lucas came back and did the table. We sat down and he told me all about the amazing shows they had in japan. I just looked at him. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

"No." I said, quickly. Sky bumped me with his head.

"What's wrong? Why is he hitting you? Is something wrong? Are you ok?" Lucas asked.

"I'm fine. He's just waiting for me to tell you-"

Flashback

"I'm glad your eating well." My mother smiled. Sky bumped me with his head.

"No there's no food for you." I told him. He whined. I stopped chewing last time he whined something was going on.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked.

"Last time, sky whined, was when I had the miscarriage." I said quietly.

"Are you ok? Do you feel pain?"

"No I'm ok that's why I don't get i-"

"Did you and Lucas did the thing before he left?"

"Mother!!" I sat up straight.

"What? I'm just asking." She said. I sighed.

"What you expect us to have 3 weeks after brasil for ourselves and we don't do anything?" I asked. She just looked at me. "What?" She stood up and left home. Is she mad? I kept eating. After a few minutes she was back. "Where did you go?" She threw something on the table. A pregnancy test. "What's this?"

"For you to pee on it." I looked at her disgusted. "Iabella." She said. I stood up. Once a portugues mother says the whole name instead of your nickname it's over. I went to the bathroom. I read the instructions. Pff I cannot be pregnant. I have no symptoms. I took the test and put it on the counter. I walked back to the kitchen and kept eating. "Where is the test?"

"On the counter your supposed to wait." I said.

"You're not nervous?" She asked.

"No, I have no symptoms at all. It's impossible for me to be pregnant." I said eating my Kimbap. My mother stood up and went to the bathroom. She came back and sat down looking at the test. "Told you." I said, with my mouthful.

End of Flashback

"That I'm pregnant." I finished my sentence. Lucas just laughed.

"Stop. You know I've become sensitive since the miscarriage." He said. "Don't prank me." I just smiled. "You're pranking me."

I grabbed the test and handed it over to him. He looked at it for so long. I was concerned. He looked back up.

"It's fake. Isn't it?" He asked seriously. I just shook my head. Sky was wagging his tail at this point. Lucas looked at him. "I don't believe you." I sighed.

"I have a digital pregnancy test left. Want me do take it?" I asked. He nod his head but already had a big smile on his face. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I came back with the pregnancy test. We sat down and looked at it. Loading... I started getting impatient. Then it popped up. Pregnant. Lucas turned around with teary eyes and wrapped his arms around me. "Aww baby."

"It's true." He breathed out.

"I wouldn't joke about it after what happened." He hugged me tighter. He pulled back and grabbed my head in his huge hands. At this point we were both crying. He grabbed my hand.

"Let's go on a walk." He said, dragging me out of the house.

"Now?" I asked. We sat in the car and he drove. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"To our favorite place."

"Why?" I asked.

"I wanna take the baby there. Show him where we became each other's partner." I giggled.

"I don't think he will remember." I said. He smiled.

"I mostly just wanna go back there and watch the stars let it all sink in." He said looking at the road. "Can you imagine? A part of each other running around the house." He chuckled. "I'm so happy." I rest my hand on his thigh. He pulled over and we started walking. Along side the Han river. He intertwined our fingers. I kept looking at the reflection of all the lights in the water. "I'm glad I get to do all of this with you. Be part of my life. Even though our careers are different and equally as busy, we never gave up on our love. I'm glad I wasn't the only one fighting." I smiled. "I hope we can stay together for ever."

"Well if you ask me to marry you, then it's done." I joked. He chuckled and went down on one knee. "Stop keep it for the actual day." I laughed. He then actually pulled out a box from his pocket. My heart stopped.

"Funny you said that." He opened the box. "Isabella Fernandez." He started. I was crying already. I'm dreaming. "Will you marry me?" He asked. He did it. He asked. I'm done. I'm dying. I just nod my head.  He put the ring on my finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you!" I whispered. He chuckled and kissed my neck.

"I love you too-" he stopped pulled back and tapped my belly. "Baby." I giggled and kissed him. A family of my own will begin.

—————-

Hope you enjoyed. I know maybe not, but I tried. Have a sweet day/night. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.4K 36
hatred that will not go away and dreams that torture me. started~ 2-22-19 ended~ 6-25-19 lower case intended >:0 if u think dragons aren't cool fight...
264K 14K 43
"Do you think I have stretch marks on my heart, too?"
34.6K 1.7K 26
"I swear if you swear, I'll kiss you."
73.5K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.