Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)

75 1 0
By Hydra1996

Jaune: Weiss!!!

Cinder was shown smirking. Jaune quickly got up and ran past Cinder. Oscar watched Jaune approach and picked up the unconscious Weiss Schnee from his position. He then looked over to the unconscious Ruby. Angered, he smacked Professor Lionheart with his cane, caused him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remained unfazed as Lionheart fell to the ground. Oscar quickly ran over to Ruby, with Nora joining him. Arion watched this scene in shock, but then got angered and looked angrily at Cinder.

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

Hazel picked up Lionheart by his collar, lifted him off the floor.

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. (Hazel's eyes widen when he says this) He's already reincarnated!

Hazel dropped Lionheart and looked over to Oscar, who was still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then noticed Ozpin's cane being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: Ozpin?

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turned infuriated. Ruby stired for a bit.

Oscar: Ruby! You--

Hazel: OZPIN!!!!

Oscar looked up.

Hazel: You thought you could hide from ME?!!

Hazel ripped his coat off, and then grabed a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.

Hazel: You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!

He stabbed the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turned yellow and popped out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glowed yellow, and he let out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backed away, holded his cane up cautiously. Hazel leaped forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow got him out of the way in time. Qrow transformed Harbinger into its scythe form while Arion came up furious and shot firebeams at Hazel who dodged while Cinder watched. Raven and Vernal walked to her sides.

Cinder: *angry* Ozpin is here?!

Raven: Is that a problem?

Cinder: I'm not sure, but right now we got the upper hand. Let's not waste it. Leo! Open the path to the vault!

Lionheart got back up and approached the statue in the room. He took out his pocket watch and placed it in a small niche on the statue. The hands on the watch gradually spinned faster and the statue lowered. Yang watched the situation in front of them. She looked to Jaune and Ren as they tended to Weiss and then looks over to Nora who was still trying to wake Ruby up. Nora looked to the couple.

Nora: Stop them! We've got your team covered!

Yang lingered a bit before heeding Nora's advice, but she got kicked to the ground by Mercury. He was then joined by Emerald.

Emerald: You wanna get to them? You're going to have to get through all of us.

Emerald used her Semblance to create multiple copies of Mercury, which surrounded Yang and Arion. Meanwhile Jaune and Ren were looking after Weiss' condition and founded out it was not good for her.

Meanwhile, Vernal stepped onto the platform leading down to the vault.

Cinder: *to Lionheart* Make sure they leave Ruby and Arion alive. This won't take long.

Cinder steps onto the platform. Raven looked back a bit as she heared her daughter fought vainly, shook her head and stepped on the platform too. The platform then lowered down. Oscar dodged out of the way as Hazel slamed his fist into the ground.

Ozpin: *mentally* Oscar.

Oscar: No!

Oscar dodged another attack from Hazel.

Ozpin: *mentally* Oscar!

Oscar: I told you, no!

Oscar got punched back by Hazel several feet into a column.

Ozpin: Please, let me take over! I can handle him!

Oscar: You told me I needed to fight for myself! (standing back up) So I will.

Ozpin: This is not your fight!

Oscar: What does that mean? Why is he so upset with us?

Hazel: He didn't tell you my tale, did he, boy? *he approached Oscar menacingly* I thought you looked familiar, to think that evil was inside you . *he holded his fists in the air* Your blood won't be on my hands, it'll be on his.

Qrow and Arion *activated his dragon clawes already* jumped in the way to block Hazel's attack, but he slamed his fist into the ground, the shockwave knocked all three of them back. The three got back up as Qrow and Arion engaged Hazel.

Oscar: What was he talking about?

Hazel: Tell him, Ozpin! Tell him how you KILLED HER!!

Oscar: Her?

Ozpin: *mentally* Gretchen Rainart was Hazel's sister. Despite her brother's wishes, she enrolled at to become a and tragically lost her life on a training mission. Hazel... holds me responsible. Please, let me fight. I know Hazel. He's wounded in a way that cannot be healed.

Hazel: *off screen* You know now! *tossed Qrow aside and landed on Arion* You can forgive me for what I'm about to do. *began  approaching Oscar*

Oscar: Did she know?

Hazel stopped in place at his inquiry.

Oscar: Did she know the risk of being a Huntress?

Hazel: She was only a child! She wasn't ready!!

Oscar: She made a choice! A choice to put others before herself! *holding his cane up defensively* So do I.

Hazel just glares at him.

Hazel: Then you've chosen death!

Oscar glared back, determined.

Ozpin: *mentally* I'm sorry.

Oscar: What?

Oscar's eyes glowed and his body fell to the ground as Ozpin took over him. Ozpin looked up, and Hazel looked back at him, enraged.

Hazel: OzzzzPIIIIIIIIN!!!! *got shot with a powerfull stonefist*

Arion: LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Arion charged forward but Hazel backhanded him away... right into the opening that leaded to the vault.

Ozpin: Arion!

While he fell down, Arion managed to turn into his gold eagle form and flew down to face Cinder, Vernal and Raven. When he reached the hall, he turned back and saw Raven and Cinder facing each other with their Maidens Powers activated. Raven is the Spring Maiden, the whole time?

Cinder: You...

Arion: Yes, me. We still have an invoice open. *walked up to Raven* Armistice for now?

Raven: Just keep pace, and don't stand in my way.

Arion: Got it. I'm surprised that you're the Spring Maiden. *noticed the Grimm arm* Got a new arm, huh? How ugly, just like your corrupted soul. *dragon wings spreaded out from his back and lightning was to see from his hands*

Cinder: Then you both will die and I get then the Power.

Raven growled and shooted her sword out of her hilt, and the two Maidens began their battle against each other. They striked at each other with a flurry of vicious sword strikes. Arion shot lightning bolts at Cinder from the air. When she wanted to charge at him, Raven holded her off. The two eventually clashed again, the strike broke Cinder's weapon and the shrapnel hurted her Grimm arm. She holded her arm in pain.

Raven: Aura can't protect your arm, it's Grimm.

Cinder pulled the shrapnel out of her arm and faces Raven again.

Raven: You turned yourself into a monster just for power.

Cinder: (conjuring another weapon while glaring) Look who's talking...

Arion: But she didn't stole the power like you did, bitch!

The two proceeded forward to clash again. During their bout, Raven quickly switched between the various colored blades in her hilt to counter Cinder's various weapons that she conjures. As their battle intensified, Cinder conjured a giant flaming sword while Raven used her Maiden powers to create a massive ice sword. Arion watched it in awe but musted find a hiding spot because of the shockwave when they clashed and that shooked the cavern, with the combatants above ground also feeled the tremors. Due to their battle, the giant stalactites hanging from above start to drop. Both Maidens jump back to dodge out of the way while Arion musted flew past to not got hit. As Raven prepared for her next strike, Cinder's Grimm arm elongated through the dust and grabbed Raven's neck. As the Grimm arm slowly drains her powers, Arion got angry and throwed Elgar at Cinders Grimm arm and pinned it down, broke the process and Cinder screamed in pain. Raven noticed something and smirked. She sended out a frost-like attack from her palm and freezed Cinder's feet in place as more boulders from the cave in crash down on her. Arion grabbed Raven on her hand, grabbed his weapon and flew her into the air and both of them landed on top of one of the falling stalactites. They looked down and noticed Cinder survived the cave in, used her fire powers to fly up to them. The three fought their way around the falling stalactites and Arion used his Semblance to manipulate her Aura, so that Cinder couldn't hit them and shot some strong spells while he tried to hit her with Elgar on the side with Raven. Eventually, the stalactites landed back on the ground, and both Maidens and Arion were on their knees, panting in exhaustion while their Auras shimmered as they were about to break.

Raven: (stood back up) Had enough yet?

Cinder: Shut up!

Arion: *panted and stood up* Give up, you lost. It's time for you to die now. That's your destiny.

Raven: If you were stronger or more clever, then maybe... you'd remember to watch your back!

Cinder glared at them, wondering what the Spring Maiden was talking about, but then gasped as she looked behind her. She noticed as Vernal aimed one of her weapons at her and fired. Cinder blocked the attack, but Raven and Arion quickly dashed up behind her and Arion grabbed her mask, took it away and revealed the heavily scarred left side. He kicked her wih full force backwards and sended Cinder over the edge of the vault's walkway and above the abyss. She stared back up at Raven, who used her powers to freeze the Fall Maiden into an ice statue and fell down into the dark depths of the abyss, faded from view. Raven looks down as she watched her enemy continue plunging, before deactivating her Maiden powers and sighing.

Raven: Thank you, Vernal.

Arion: Sorry. I tried to heal her, but I couldn't do anything for her anymore. May she find peace.

Raven sadly looked over to the now-deceased Vernal, whose eyes remained open on her lifeless body. Raven walked over to Vernal's corpse and gently closed her eyes and touched shortly Auron's shoulder. Raven then proceeded to the chamber's doorway. She activated her Maiden powers again and began the process to unlock the chamber. Eventually, the door opens up, and on the other side, a massive desert was shown with a path leading to the Relic of Knowledge, which rested on a stone pedestal. 

Arion: You really want to do this? When Salem finds out that you have then the Relic, you will be hunted. And where's the spirit wolf?

Raven: At home and what? You try to hold me off?

Arion: I would, if I hadn't used my full power to get exhausted myself. But I wonder--

He got interrupted when they heard the bang noice from Ember Celica. They turned around and saw Yang landed on the ground and looked up to them.

Arion: Yang?

TBC

I hope the battle was not so bad. I know, I'm not good at things like that, but I hope it's good enough. Bye, I'm tired and I want sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 334 25
You were at home the next thing you know you have a portal to remnant. I don't own rwby it belongs to rooster teeth.
14.9K 189 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...
44.7K 861 53
REMAKE IN PROGRESS! When one of the last known active tenno in the origin system tries to escape the brewing conflict between grineer and the corpus...
8.9K 179 10
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This story was originally called "A Devil's Trigger". I just renamed the story to fit the theme a little better. Beacon ha...