Revenge of the Avox

Par mycastleofbooks

Kyre sacrificed everything for her family, and Katniss Everdeen killed them without a second thought. Kyre wi... Plus

Revenge of the Avox
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Author's Note
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Author's Note 2
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
A
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Author's Note 3
B
XXXIII
Γ
Δ
E
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
Z
H
XXXVII
XXXVIII
Θ
I
K
XXXIX
Λ
M
N
Ξ
O
Author's Note 4
Π
XXXX
P
Σ
T
Author's Note 5
Y
Φ
X
1

III

2.2K 98 8
Par mycastleofbooks

I suppose I'll keep sending you these until I find you. Until I get from the darkest depths of the Capitol to your front doorstep.

It won't do to simply kill you. Not unless you know.

Knowing will be the ultimate punishment. You cannot pay the full price of your actions unless you know what your actions have caused. I have a feeling that both you and I have excellent memories.

I do hope you haven't told anyone about me yet. It wouldn't help you in the slightest, only delay the inevitable. You seem like the type to keep this a secret.

Think of yourself. You've tried to be heroic in the past, and how did that turn out?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

410K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
591K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
488K 8.8K 30
Elena is the newest member of the Cullens. Found when she was only a month old and taken in by the cullens. When Edward is her mate and years later B...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...