The New Girls in the Mansion

By Asgardian_Kitty

You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, th... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five

Twenty Four

11 0 0
By Asgardian_Kitty

~Skylor's POV~

"So... Let me get this straight," I sighed, looking towards EJ. "You want me, to help you, get Heather to agree to marry you? Bitch, I thought the pasta's didn't have weddings."

"Skylor, the only couples that were here were Toby and Clockwork and BP and Judge Angels, and well... you know.." he replied, sighing. I nodded, remembering the conversation. Poor Toby and BP...

"But how am I supposed to help? You literally just go get her a ring. To be honest, you could throw it at her and be like 'marry me?' and I'm pretty sure she'd be confused for a few seconds, realize it's a ring and process your questioned, before dying of happiness," I explained, "as she has stated before, she's a simple woman of simple needs. Which is actually really accurate."

"That.. is true," he replied. We talked for a few more minutes before he left, going to go find a ring for Heather. I shook my head. Like seriously, they've been going out for what, a year and a half? Two years now and they met like three years ago? Wait... DARK AND I HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME OH GOD!

~Heather's POV~

"So.. you wanna marry Skylor?" I questioned, Dark nodding. He nodded, smiling at me, waiting for me to help him, if I was. Should I? Yeah... It's Skylor. "Can you bring other people into Ocarina of Time? Because I know if you could and you brought her into it and proposed in there, she'd freak out."

"Really? That's all I have to do? Just... take her into the game and ask her?" he questioned, I nodded.

"Yeah, she really loves the Zelda games, so I mean..." I smiled. His face lit up before taking off. Well, I know what Skylor's gonna get. I chuckled to myself, walking out of Dark's room and going towards the game room. When I walked in, I saw Ben, Jeff, Skylor and Herobrine playing Call of Duty. I shook my head as Ben and Herobrine we're making it difficult for Skylor and Jeff to win. Mainly because they were manipulating the game. I plopped down between Jeff and Herobrine and watched as the game continued to glitch in spots and rewind Skylor and Jeff.

        "You were right, glitching the game is more fun," Herobrine smiles and high fived Ben, laughing. This in turn made Skylor and Jeff growl, glaring at them. I put a hand to Jeff's chest, blocking him from jumping over me and at Herobrine.

        "Sit your ass down Jeff and you two stop glitching the fucking game, or I'll make you," I stated, crossing my arms when Jeff settled back down.

         "Yes ma'am..." Ben quickly stated, looking down. Herobrine just gave us a questioning look and shrugged it off, continuing to glitch the game. "Herobrine stop, she will kill you!" Ben tried to argue, only for him to shrug. I smiled to myself and made him hand the controller to me, before making him get up and do cartwheels.

       "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He question yelled, only for the four of us to laugh.

       "And this is what you get for fucking with Skylor and Jeff. Still doesn't mean I like you Jeff," I smiled at him. He just shrugged and we continued playing as I let Herobrine go.

~Later~

      After about three hours of playing Call of Duty, Dark walked into the room. He gave me a quick smile before going over to Skylor. He's going to ask her if she wants to go into the game, isn't he?

        "Skylor, so Heather told me you've always wanted to go into a Zelda game, and I think I might be able to do that," Dark smiled at her, making her jump up. She threw the controller towards us before going 'hell yes!' And leaving with him. Oh, she is going to get such a big surprise! I chuckled, earning glances from the three.

        "So, earlier, he asked me the best way for him to propose, so..." I started, getting surprised looks from them. "Hey, they've been going out for a few years now, and it's not like they don't love each other. Like seriously, do you not see the way they look at each other?"

       "That's true," Jeff grinned, "does that mean EJ is going to ask you? Because you've been dating for just as long, longer even." I just shrugged.

        "If EJ is going to propose, I'm not complaining. And I thought you guys would be more surprised and confused since- as far as I know- none of you are married," I replied.

         "We get free food, you and EJ get happier, and I guess we have to give you a present or something," Ben shrugged, "and I guess Slendy will make you guys a house near here or something. We don't really know..."

        "Hey Heather," EJ spoke up from the doorway, drawing our attentions. "You hungry?"

        "Hell yeah," I threw the controller behind me, before getting up and following EJ to his lab. When we got there, I could tell something was off, mainly because there was a small box on the bed. I swear to God, if that is what I think it is, I might cry.

       "That's for you," EJ pointed to the box, before disappearing into his lab. I narrowed my eyes at him before walking over and picking up the box and walking into the lab. Opening it, I saw a small ring with a sapphire gem in it. Looking up, EJ had his mask off and he was smiling at me, "so um..."

        "I don't know, what do you think?" I questioned, taking the ring out and putting it on. He chuckled before wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissing the top of my head. "I hope you know, you're too adorable to say no too."

        "I know," he replied.

~Skylor's POV~

       Following Dark to his room, I was practically bouncing with joy. I was finally going to go into a Zelda game! AH THIS IS SO COOL! Smiling, he made me stand still before holding my hand.

        "Alright, so you might feel a little sick and it's better if you close your eyes," Dark explained. I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling an uneasy feeling wash over me. After a minute or so the feeling was gone and I felt a cool breeze. "You can open your eyes."

        "Woah...." I breathed out, opening my eyes. The land was mostly rolling hills and plains with mountains to one side, an ocean to another, and a desert to another. "I wanna go meet the Zora's and then the Gorons and Gerudo! Then after we can go and meet Zelda then the Great Deku Tree! AND JESUS THIS IS AMAZING!" Hearing him laugh, I turned and noticed that he looked like Link. Not a shadow.

        "If you wanna go to all those places, I can't be Dark, I have to be Link. I'm not really a big hero around here..." he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly at me. I just shrugged and smiled.

        "I like you as you, and I don't care what you look like. So if you need to look like Link, so be it," I replied, kissing his cheek. He smiled and showed me around, taking me to all the places I wanted to go and finally going to the castle. Once talking to the king and Zelda, thank God she didn't sound like Breathe of the Wild Zelda, we were off to go to some picnic Dark had set up.

       Looking around I noticed that there was a large blanket under a couple of trees with a picnic basket on the blanket. Narrowing my eyes at the basket, I looked up at him and saw him walk over and sit down, patting the spot beside him. I took my seat, but was cautious. What's with the fancy smancy romance setting?

       "So... I didn't really know what you wanted, but I have Heather's mac n cheese, some sandwiches, salad, and some other things," he smiled, taking the food out and placing them down as he took them out. I smiled and hugged his arm, looking up at him.

       "So why are you doing all this?" I questioned sweetly, trying to get him to tell me. Though he only smiled and chuckled.

         "You'll see," he replied. I sighed and grabbed the Mac n cheese, starting to eat. After eating, Dark looked a bit nervous and pulled out a small box from the basket. Oh god. Oh no. He's not... is he? He isn't. He can't. "So I um...." he started, not able to find the right words. "I was thinking that maybe since we were together for a couple years now and we really like each other that we should Uh.. ya'know..." he opened the box and showed me the bright emerald ring, "get married..." he finished quietly.

        I looked at him, then the ring, back to him, and back to the ring. I took the box out of his hands and looked at the ring. It was a bright green and not too big or too small. I picked the ring out of the box, closing it and putting the ring on, stretching my arm out and looking at it. It was definitely pretty and definitely suited me.

       "Hell yeah," I smiled, looking up at him, "let's make the other pastas mad jelly that were married." He laughed and hugged me, smiling brightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
1.1K 72 9
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
113K 620 7
โ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ โž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ REWRITING !ยก
159 0 20
Heather had just moved into a new neighborhood, and by neighborhood, I mean she moved into a small area where there are only three other people on he...