[ LIFE IS ECSTASY ] + m.yg

By TheNiorun

โ Life is a daily oscillation between revolt and submission. โž In a society where Hybrids were still rejecte... More

[ TEASER ]
BLEU SIDE ( ๋ธ”๋ฃจ ์‚ฌ์ด๋“œ )
THROW AWAY ( ๋ฒ„๋ ค )
LIFE ( ์ธ์ƒ )
MONSTER ( ๊ท€๋ฌผ )
SO WHAT ? ( ๊ทธ๋Ÿผ ๋ญ ? )
VOICE ( ๋ชฉ์†Œ๋ฆฌ )
QUESTION ( ๋ฌธ์ œ )
MAGIC SHOP ( ๋งค์ง ์ˆ )
MA CITY ( ๋‚˜์˜ ๋„์‹œ )
DAYFLY ( ํ•˜๋ฃจ์‚ด์ด )
BOYS WITH FUN ( ํฅํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ )
HIS NAME... ( ๊ทธ์˜ ์ด๋ฆ„์€... )
WHO IS HE ? ( ๊ทธ๋Š” ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ์•ผ ? )
BUTTERFLY EFFECT (๋‚˜๋น„ ํšจ๊ณผ)
THE NOTES 1 ( ๋…ธํŠธ 1 )
THE FINAL NOTES ( ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ๋…ธํŠธ )
TELL ME ( ๋งํ•ด์ค˜ )
SWEETEST LIE ( ๋‹ฌ์ฝคํ•œ ๊ฑฐ์ง“ )
NAME ( ์ด๋ฆ„ )
BLUE DREAM ( ํŒŒ๋ž€ ๊ฟˆ )
RAIN ( ๋น„ )
HER ( ๊ทธ๋…€ )
MOIRAE ( ๋ชจ์ด๋ผ )
CLOTHO ( ํด๋กฏํ˜ธ )
AGAIN ( ๋‹ค์‹œ )
WALK ON MEMORIES ( ๊ธฐ์–ต์„ ๊ฑท๋Š” ๋ฐค )
LONG TIME NO SEE ( ์˜ค๋žœ๋งŒ์ด์•ผ )
BETWEEN TRUTH AND LIES ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๊ณผ ์ง„์‹ค ์‚ฌ์ด์—์„œ )
LIE ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋ง )
YOU CRY AT ME AND SAY (๋‹ˆ๊ฐ€ ๋‚ด๊ฒŒ ์šธ๋จน์ด๋ฉฐ ๋ง์„ ํ•ด...)
TINY LITTLE BOY ( ์•„์ฃผ ์ž‘์€ ์†Œ๋…„ )
THE DOORS OF HELL ( ์ง€์˜ฅ์˜ ๋ฌธ )
SELECTION ( ์„ ํƒ )
START ( ์‹œ์ž‘ )
OUR FIRST MEETING ( ์šฐ๋ฆฌ์˜ ์ฒซ ๋งŒ๋‚จ )
POISON ( ๋…์•ฝ )
LINGERING FEELINGS ( ์—ฌ์ „ํžˆ ์ฒจ๋ถ€๋จ )
HOMETOWN SMILE ( ๊ทธ์˜ ๋ฏธ์†Œ )
COMPLICATED ( ๋ณต์žกํ•˜๋‹ค )
CALL HER ( ์ „ํ™”๋ฅผ ํ•ด )
DECISION ( ๊ฒฐ์ • )
MISSING ( ์‹ค์ข… )
TRAP ( ํ•จ์ • )
WELCOME BACK ( ์ง‘์— ๋Œ์•„์™”์–ด )
SELFLESS ( ์‚ฌ์‹ฌ์ด ์—†๋Š” )
TELLER OF LIES ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋ง์Ÿ์ด )
CHOICE ( ์„ ํƒ )
EPILOGUE : YOUNG FOREVER ( ์˜์›ํžˆ ์ Š๋‹ค )
LIFE IS ECSTASY : HIM ( ๊ตฌํ•ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š” )
LIE IN EUPHORIA (๊ธฐ๋ป์„œ ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋งํ•˜๋‹ค)

SEESAW (์‹œ์†Œ )

13.4K 575 56
By TheNiorun

" Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don't have trust, the friendship will crumble. "
-Stieg Larsson

Leisurely and reluctantly, Sora uncovered her face from the white sheets. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded her. She blinked, closed her eyes, and blinked again to use herself to the daylight. She then turned around away from the sunlight, but her face met a solid structure. Hard, but warm.

A sudden grumble came out of the hard surface, and fear took over the young woman as she immediately opened her eyes and sat up.

A body was covered by the sheet, so Sora wasn't able to see the stranger's face. Slowly, her hand traveled from her chest to that person's face and uncovered the sheet. She sighed in relief when she saw it was only her little Labrador friend, Taehyung. He suddenly frowned and mumbled some incoherent words.

" What? " She whispered as she approached her face to his.

" The light... " His voice was deep yet charming. He had that rich, silky tone.

Sora chuckled before she dragged her feet off the bed and rubbed her knuckles against her eyes. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned. Then, she got up to close the curtains but frowned because only now she noticed that she had actually shared her bed along with Taehyung and couldn't remember what had happened yesterday night when she had dozen off.

Then it's clicked. The other hybrid, Yoongi, was he still here?

" Taehyung? " She shook the mean. " Taetae. " He whined and spoke some incoherent words again. " Tae, what happened yesterday when I fell asleep? Is Yoongi still here? "

"... Who ? " He asked half-asleep.

She sighed, " That wolf hybrid that I invited to stay yesterday. "

" Oh...He is sleeping in my room...Now let me sleep too. " He said as he covered his face with her blanket.

Sora then walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She thought that since it was the weekend, she could take Taehyung out along with Yoongi. She knew the wolf hybrid needed new clothes and such thing as a teeth brush and a brush for his tail.

After she was done and all dressed up, she quietly exited the bathroom and then her room without waking up Taehyung. She then went to check if Yoongi was really sleeping in Taehyung's room. She was afraid to find him gone like last time.

She stood in front of the room, and slowly she turned the door handle, trying to make as little noise as possible since Hybrids were very sensitive to noises. She peaked her head inside, and to her relief, he was still here, sleeping soundly like a baby. The wolf hybrid was sleeping while clutching tightly, the sheets in his hand as the tail covered his waist. She then slowly closed the door and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two hybrids.

After a while, as the smell of bacon became stronger, Sora heard someone coming down the stairs. She was startled to see Yoongi peeking his head inside the kitchen. He looked around, but his eyes were focused on the bacon Sora was preparing.

" Good morning, Yoongi. Breakfast will be ready soon. " She said as she was cutting some tomato to make a salad.

He nodded, " ...Good morning, Sora. "

The young woman smiled at the sound of her name rolling in his tongue and his deep morning voice.

" Do you know if Taehyung woke up yet? " She asked him.

His ears twitched, and then she saw him shaking head in a no motion.

" Could you please wake him up? " She asked this time.

She didn't need to look at him to know that he had accepted her request when she heard him exiting the kitchen and climbing the stairs. Not long after, Sora felt someone hugging her by behind.

" Good morning Sora!! " Taehyung sang.

" Good morning Tae. " She responded as she ruffled his hair. Then turned to Yoongi, " Thank you for waking him up. " He nodded and mouthed, 'you are welcome'.

Next, Sora dressed up the table with their help and asked them to sit down. As both started digging in, Sora spoke, " So guys..." Their ears twitched at the seriousness in her voice and looked up. The wolf hybrid looked a bit nervous. " As promised, Yoongi, you are staying here until the rain goes away. And now it did... It was partially sunny today. I promised you that I will let you go. But..."

The wolf Hybrid was nervous. Was she going to go back on her words now?

" Before that, I was wondering, more like I would like to take you to the Hall Center, to buy you warm clothes, hygienic product for you, anything you would need. I would feel more at ease when you leave if you have all those stuff with you...Even though I would prefer you to stay here. " She said the last sentence under her breath, but the wolf hybrid was able to catch it anyway.

" Hall Center !! Let's go! It has been a while since I didn't go there !! " On the other hand, Taehyung was excited, too excited to read the awkward atmosphere.

Yoongi pondered for a bit before he replied, " Uh, I guess. I still have the money from yesterday, so yeah. "

The black-haired male knew why the labrador hybrid was so excited. The Hall Center was a place where Hybrids could go with their owner, there was a cinema, an arcade, a shopping mall, a karaoke... Hybrids without owner weren't allowed to enter, so he wasn't able to get inside, not even once.

Now it was a good opportunity for him.

" Great! Then when you both finish eating your breakfast, I will let Taehyung lend you some of his clothes! "

Sora ignored the part when the wolf hybrid referred to pay with his own money. She wasn't going to let him do that. She wanted to spoil him today, along with Taehyung.

After finishing their breakfast, Taehyung lends some of his clothes to Yoongi that were a bit too big for him. The wolf shrugged and ignored the smell from the clothes that weren't even his. He was therefore excited at the idea of getting clothes that would be his and no one else.

The two hybrids then tagged along with Sora to take the bus since she didn't have enough money yet to have a car. After what seemed to be fifteen minutes, the three of them arrived in front of the Hall Center. Taehyung eyes were sparkling already, asking Sora for ice cream even before getting inside, while Yoongi was shaking his head at the Labrador behavior, and Sora struggling to refuse Taehyung request.

" Okay, okay. But before that. Time to set some rules. " The sound of rules immediately caught Yoongi's attention.

He frowned, which immediately caught Sora's attention this time.

" Don't worry, all I'm asking from you both is not to wander around. If you are going somewhere, just please notify me first. Otherwise, I will get scared to not find you anywhere. As much as I hate to say it, bad people exist in this world. People that want your fur, or far worse. So please stay close to me, and if by any means we happen to get separated since the Hall Center is a crowded place, you must scream my name or find a worker and wait for me to find you, okay? "

Sora knew that Taehyung would understand since she came with him here multiple times, but she didn't know about Yoongi. She was more concerned for him since he was from a rare species, a wolf.

Thankfully, both the Hybrids nodded their heads, understanding the situation, which earned a sigh of relief from Sora. " Perfect. Now let's go. "

Sora wanted to first start with buying new clothes for Yoongi, but there were several clothing stores and didn't know which would fit Yoongi style so simply decided to let him choose. They passed in front of several stores, also buying ice cream for Taehyung on the same occasion until Yoongi had finally decided on a clothing store. The three of them happily stepped inside until a vigil stopped them.

" I'm sorry, but hybrids without an owner are not allowed inside. " A security guard coldly said to Yoongi.

Sora frowned as she stared at the man, " I'm sorry, but I'm his owner so let him step inside. "

He eyed her before he pointed out, " He does not have a collar. "

" So what? Does he need a collar to have a family now? "

The young woman found this rule for Hybrids to have a collar annoying. They were as human as them, so why were they obligated to wear it. Honestly, she did understand it in a way. It could protect them, in case they were lost or kidnapped since they would be a chip in their collar, but other than that, she simply couldn't agree with it.

" Miss, having a collar is a rule. "

Sora was about to respond but felt someone holding her hand and another one, her sleeve. She turned around and saw two worried hybrids gazing at her. She sighed before mouthing 'sorry' to them.

She then turned back to the security guard.

" I'm sorry, but I adopted this hybrid just this morning, I wanted to spoil him a bit but haven't bought him a collar yet. As you can see, the hybrid beside me has one, so could you please let us in? My hybrids won't hurt anyone. They just need some cloth, that's it. "

Never has Sora thought that she would be begging in her life to buy some clothes. But she didn't have a choice. Neither has she ever thought how her words were actually hurting both the hybrids since they could feel her frustration, sadness, and anger.

The security guard sighed and said, " Fine, but if anything happens inside Miss, all the fault will be on you. Please remember that. " She thanked the man before he let them pass inside.

" I'm sorry, Yoongi. " Sora apologized to him.

She thought that no one should have to go through this injustice. However, the young man in question shook his head and said that it was fine. He was used to it. But Sora couldn't believe it. She then pushed those thoughts away and asked Yoongi to choose whatever he wanted, then did the same to Taehyung. She watched them happily wander around the store as they were searching for clothes then she took a seat near a mirror. Not even ten minutes passed until a low voice screamed her name. Panic took over her before she ran toward the voice owner.

It was Yoongi with a pile of clothes in his hand, looking embarrassed.

She looked at him up and down, " What's wrong? Are you okay? "

The wolf looked at her and suddenly felt bad for calling her so loudly. " Hmm, no, I'm fine. I just finished picking my clothes. "

" Oh...Okay. " She sighed in relief before she turned around. If Yoongi was done, Taehyung would be too.

" But hum... " She turned back her attention to him. " I'm a bit short on money...I know it's too much to ask after all you did for me- "

" What are you saying? "

His eyes widened, and then he lowered his head. Of course, he was being petty.

" I was planning to buy you clothes from the start. I never asked you to buy them yourself. As I said yesterday, keep that money for yourself. And I did say earlier that I wanted to spoil you, so don't hold back. Go get yourself other things if you need it. It's on me. "

Sora proudly said. Even if she was going to spend more money than intended, at least it was to help someone. And that was fine with her.

" Huh? Is it...really okay for me to do that? "

She nodded, " Yes, now hurry and continue to look around. You might find other things you like. "

Yoongi, on the other hand, couldn't believe his ears. Was it a trap? He thought. Was it really okay to do that? It was the first time that someone was so nice to him, but then he remembered Sora's behavior with the security guard. He felt her real feelings, and she wasn't lying.

He nodded his head to her and happily went to fetch other clothes. Sora then looked around for Taehyung in case he needed any help, but when she turned around, she crashed into someone's chest.

" Oh, I'm sorry. " Apologized the young woman before she raised her head. " Taehyung! "

He smiled at her. " I'm done. " He said while showing what he chooses for himself.

" That's it? " He nodded.

" Okay then, let's go to the cashier. " But he stopped her as soon as those words left her lips.

" It's fine. I took my wallet with me. I know you want to spoil both of us, but I'm fine. I have Seokjin and work, so you don't have to worry about me. Use your money wisely on yourself and that wolf hybrid. " He said before he turned around to go to the cashier.

Sora would get surprised at times by Taehyung maturity and his way of words. She was so used to his childish behavior that sometimes she would forget that he was a man and an adult.

She chuckled, " Our Taehyung really grew up a lot. "

After that, Yoongi came up to Sora again, and she went to pay for his clothes. The day went smoothly afterward. She bought them some ice cream, and to Taehyung command, the trio went to the arcade. Taehyung showed Yoongi how the games worked, and the wolf would compliment him on how good he was. The two hybrids started to get along really well.

Sora also noticed through the day how obedient Taehyung would get with Yoongi when he would tell him to calm down and stop running around. Was Yoongi older than Taehyung? Well, Yoongi did have this alpha vibe around him. And out of Taehyung territory, it would get more visible.

When they got home, both Hybrids were happy with their purchases and sat on the sofa to show each other their discovery. An hour passed until Taehyung comes up to her and say, " Sora, it's getting late, and Seokjin needs me. I will see you on Monday, okay? " She nodded and hugged him.

" Come whenever you want. My door is always open for you. " She said.

Yoongi, who heard their conversations, joined in by asking, " Where are you going? "

Taehyung turned to face the wolf, " Ah, I'm going back home. My friend, Seokjin, is waiting for me." He grinned.

Even though Taehyung had his own apartment, Seokjin lived just beside his so he wouldn't feel lonely. They would actually spend a lot of time at each other's house. They were like real brothers.

Yoongi looked confused at the labrador Hybrid before asking again. " Isn't Sora your owner? "

At that, the young woman laughed, " No, no, I'm not. Me and Taehyung are simply friends. I was actually the one who rescued him four years ago, and we have been friends since. We have this tradition when he would at least once a week come to my house and play some movies together, but that's it. "

" Yeah, I actually have an owner, as you say, but he is more like a friend and family to me. " Taehyung explained.

" And that's Kim Seokjin. " Sora finished for him.

Yoongi looked at them with a bewildered yet confused expression. It seemed like he wanted to say more, but he kept his mouth shut instead as if he didn't even know what to ask anymore.

" Well, then, I'm going. " Said Taehyung as turn to face back Sora, " Thank you, Sora, for the ice cream and for hanging out with me. " He said as he showed off his new purchase, which made her laugh.

" Sure, say hi to Jin for me, okay? And be careful on your way home. " She escorted him until the door entrance as Yoongi was closely following behind.

" I will don't worry. " He smiled at her before turning to the black-haired male. " And Yoongi, you don't have to be afraid of her. She is not like them. Choose wisely. " The woman looked at Taehyung, confused.

What was he talking about? She then witnessed Yoongi nodding his head at him, and Taehyung left.

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...
226K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...
59.4K 1.8K 14
One by one, these beautiful animals enter your bleak and boring life- slowly adding up to a group. But they're not ordinary animals... are they? -โ€ข C...
267K 13.9K 58
[Hybrid AU] [โœ“] It was all supposed to be fun and games. He wasn't supposed to arrive late and get locked out of his home. Most importantly, he wasn'...