Getting back my love.....and...

By chinnusworld

Abhi was engaged to tanu.....pragya came back with a child..and claimed it was abhi's child......what will ha... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Thanking note.....

character sketch & treaser.............

1.5K 103 9
By chinnusworld

Hi guys........its my another story...hope you all like it'....

Expecting the same comments and votes for this also......

CHARACTER INTRO;

DALJEET MEHRA

      A woman of 65 years having one son .....and two grandson....loves everyone considering bah

 as beti.....loves abhi a lot

RAGAV MEHRA

       A caring father of two sons......hardworking man ...loves his wife a lot.....having some problem with younger son regarding his passion .......a loyal person

ISHWARI MEHRA

      wife of ragav mehra......loves her husband and sons a lot......treating her saas as mother....having little more love for younger son.....always supports him...will stand by his side all the time......

ADITHYA MEHRA

      eldest son of mehra family ,......loves his family ....but little bit selfish....

ROHINI ADITHYA MEHRA 

     wife of adithya mehra..lovely person..obedient daughter in law....loves her family a lot.....

ABHISHEK MEHRA 

    youngest son of mehra family.....our hero .engaged to tanu...had a bitter past...loves his family ,,,had little clashes with father...but loves his ma and dadi more......

PRAGYA ARORA 

  Loving girl.....lost her parents with an accident ,,,.....loves everyone..lost her love with circumstances ..kind ,polite and loyal yo all,,,....

DIYA THE CUTIE PIE

Her identity is suspense........will reveal it in climax......

PRIYA ARORA

   Eldest sister of pragya......loves her a lot....

 PURAB  

    friend of abhi and pragya .....loves bulbul......

BULBUL

     friend of abhi and pragya ......love purab

TANU

     a loving girl....was engaged to abhi....

NIKHIL

     friend of tanu

TANU'S PARENTS

TREASER

  The door knocked in mehra mansion........

 Ragav opens it.......there standing a woman  with a child....

 ......I didn't get you ...who are you...

 I am pragya.....is it abhishek's house...

Yes it is.....

I have to meet him....

Over phone....

Hello ......where are you....

I am here in office papa ...tell me ...why ......

Come fast......

But why papa.......

I told you naa....come fast...someone is waiting for you...pragya.....

He shatters by hearing her name.....

He rushes to his home...where all are gather there....and his love he seen her after three long years,,,,,......

Finally you came....do you know who it is....and this child it .........is yours na....

What.....

I am asking whether this child is yours or not.....

No ......no .....even i don't know who is it.........

To be continued.....

How is it guys.....i think i didn't bored you all...

Forgive me if i made any mistake.....

The future of the story is in your hands.......

Will update the shots if i got good response from you all

Once again thank you for your love and support......

Till then bye....................................

                                                                                                                     chinnus world........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...
102K 4.7K 49
After fulfilling the deal Prachi made with Rhea, she was left heartbroken. And to make things worse Rhea was distancing her from the family too, maki...
15.9K 760 11
So this Story Starts from 12 June Episode and 14 june Promo where Tanu and Abhi get married and the Tanu husband change the statement but suddenly t...
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...