part 1

Hi all.... its my third story......hope you like it and thank you all for your support and love........

Lets move to the story........

Its a normal day in mehra mansion none of then don't know that this day is going to be change their fortune...especially when it comes to abhi...lets go into it.......

    A car is fastly comes infront of mehra mansion...abhi comes out furiously and runs towards his house.....he is experiencing a new feeling....he was blank...he dont know whether he has to be happy or sad....thousands of thoughts were running in his mind...if he can derive this in single word he will say it is pragya...yes my pragya...i am going to meet her after these three days....he restlessly moves towards the hall where all are waiting for him......

              he can easily read their mind as they are waiting to get number of answers from his mouth....,...but when his eyes falls on pragya he was completely dump....the girl...the same angel who stole his mind,heart and sense...in all mean...she was ruling him for the past five years since they were met.....he can see the same love on her eyes which she had for him......

     after sometime he come out from his thoughts and looked on his father he knows that now his father is ready to talk.....

abhi ; papa...

ragav ; do you know who is she.....

abhi ; voh...voh....

ragav; what....do you know who is she and this child....is it yours,,.....

abhi ; what....

ragav ; i am asking whether this child is yours or not......

abhi ;no......

ragav ;no means what....dont you know her....is she said the truth...

abhi ; what truth ...

ragav ; she said that the child is yours.....

abhi ;no...no...even i dont know who it is.....

pragya interrupted....

pragya ; dont you know me mehra.....look at me and say....

abhi ; no....i dont know.....

pragya; how simply you are saying like this......you cant lie  yourself na.........

abhi ; i am not lying .......

pragya ; then what is this mehra......

abhi  what...

she took some letters and picture....

pragya ; don't say these all are fake.....these are the letters you wrote for me...and our pictures...

abhi ; how dare ....you are threatening me.....what you want form me pragya.....how can you say that this child is mine.....how can you blame me for mistake which i have never done.....

ragav ; so whatever she told is truth,...right...

abhi ; no ...papa.....

ragav ; shut your mouth.....i am not talking to you,,...

abhi ; papa i...beleive me ,...this child is not mine.....

ragav ; a little before you said that you dont know her...then how come you call her by  her name.....

abhi ; papa....we were in the same college ,...nothing more than that papa......

ragav ; be a man abhi...just accept your mistake....look ishwari is this what you called your so called manners which you taught him.....