Dear Diary, Kth*Jjk

By KookieAlien20

where Taehyung found a Small Diary under The Bed of His Fiancèe, Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook were in a Ar... More

십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
Note
Thank You!💓💓💓
BOOK 2 OUT
NOTE
감사합니다💓💓💓
THANK YOU!!
HAPPY 50K Reads!!!
HAPPY 100K READS
HAPPY 150K reads!
BOOK 2 missing?
HAPPY 200K READS!!!
HAPPY 300K READS GUYS!!!!
Happy 400k+ Reads!!!

18.6K 792 36
By KookieAlien20

October 1 2016

Hi! The cuts I made are starting to heal now... and... also... I saw Irene today at the Mall with a Guy....

He's tall and skinny... and he's also very Handsome... but not as handsome as my Taehyung... haha... so... I took a picture... and will show this to Taehyung...

전정국~

Huh? I never saw any picture.... huh?! This was the picture he was going to show me that day? And... Mark...? Why is Mark Tuan with Irene?

(EDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 26.4K 19
where jungkook ,a new student accidentally admits that he likes taehyung to taehyung himself who's a tsundere to be exact and from the next day onwar...
223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
2.9K 333 16
A boy who loves to be alone always.people fear him,don't want to get to know him.He is fine with it.He doesn't need people in his life. But what happ...