Life after Marriage 2

By Arshichamkili9

Khushi is a simple girl who doesn't have much dreams or expectations in life.. She loves her father soo much... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Epilogue

Part 24

20.8K 1K 73
By Arshichamkili9

Part 24

During lunch session, they had their lunch in cafeteria. Khushi got well acquainted to surroundings.

Khushi phone rang. She saw it was from Anjali.

"Ha Di. "said Khushi lifting the phone.

"Khushiji. How is the office and work ?"asked Anjali.

"Good Di. I liked it"said Khushi.

"Did Chote shout at you ?"asked Anjali.

'NO Di. Did you have your lunch"asked Khushi.

"ha "

"Medicines"asked Khushi.

"Yes. I have taken my tablets too. Now you take care"said Anjali and disconnected the call.

After lunch, Khushi again went to Arnav's cabin. She observed the cabin slowly which she din't do from morning.

She saw Anjali's photo on his table. She went near it and took it. But unfortunately the water glass on the table got hit by Khushi's hand and the glass fell down making water spread on the table.

"Hey Devimayya"muttered Khushi.

"What have you done ?"came a voice from behind.

Khushi turned and saw Lavanya standing there. Lavanya came near her.

"What have you done ? You poured water on the table. These papers got drowned. Do you know how sir will react when he see this ?"said Lavanya angrily.

"Woo sorry. It happened unknowingly. I will talk to Arnavji"said Khushi.

"Can't you be cautious ? How can you be soo careless"said Lavanya. Khushi's face fell down hearing this.

"What happened ?"came a voice from behind. They both saw Arnav standing at the door of cabin.

"What did you say just now ?"asked Arnav.

"Nothing ASR. See she has spilt water and these papers got wet. I prepared them by sitting for two hours. "said Lavanya in a complaining tone. She thought now Arnav will shout at Khushi.

"Arnavji !! I am sorry. I din't do it intentionally. I was just watching Di's photo and it happened............"said Khushi.

"Arnavji!! Call him sir. He is the boss"said Lavanya.

"Who said that ?"asked Arnav.

"Sir you asked me to call as Sir "said Lavanya confused..

"Yes. But don't you think there is a difference between Khushi and you. You are the employee here and Khushi is my special guest. Don't you know how to behave with guests."said Arnav. Khushi looked at him with wide eye. Lavanya was no less.

"But sir , she split water on the papers"said Lavanya

"So what !! prepare them again. That is for what I am paying you"said Arnav then turning to Khushi said " Khushi. You can call me as you like"

Lavanya was terribly disappointed and silently took the wet papers left from there to prepare again cursing her fate.

"I am sorry Arnavji"said Khushi lowering her head.

Arnav went near him, he cupped her face and said" It's ok Khushi. No need for you to be sorry"

Khushi raised her head only to see Arnav very close to her. Both lost in each other.

Their trance was broken by Arnav's phone. Both realized their position and Arnav left her immediately. Both were embarrassed by the situation.

Arnav took out his phone to talk while Khushi sat on the sofa to continue work trying to control her heart beats.

After the call, Arnav looked at Khushi who raised her head to see him. both looked away. Arnav called for peon to clean the table.

IN the evening:

Four members returned from the office. All are present in the hall.

"Khushi bitiya. How is your first day office ?"asked Nani.

"Good Nani"said Khushi smiling.

"Khushiji. You must have tired. Go and freshup. I will send coffee and Snacks for you "said Anjali.

"What the........ Di. We too came from office. You are concerning only to her"asked Arnav.

"Chote!! You will daily go to office. I know you are a work rakshas. But Khushiji went for the first time. Also she must be tired. If I ask you if you were tired then you will say NO Di. I am fine."said Anjali imitating Arnav.

All others laughed while Arnav fuming in anger went upstairs.

"Di. Your chote got angry"said NK.

"Woo tho uske naak me hamesha hota hai NK Bhai.( it will always be on his nose NK Bhai)"said Anjali giggling.

" That's right Di" said NK too smiling along with others

In the Night:

After dinner Khushi went to Arnav's room to ask a doubt regarding work. She was going to knock the door but the sight in front of her made her shattered her world.

Sheetal was hugging Arnav from back. Arnav was standing still.

"I love you ASR"said Sheetal. Arnav was in a state of shock that he forgot to respond. He came out of trance when he heard a sound. He looked at the door and saw Khushi who is standing there with a mix of emotions shock, hurt, angry. The sound was from the file which fell down from Khushi's hands.Arnav immediately jerked away Sheetal's hands. Sheetal gave an evil smirk to Khushi.

Khushi silently went back from there. Arnav was going behind her when Sheetal hold his hand.

"What the hell do you want dammit ? Do you think that I don't know your true colors ? Stay away from me or else you don't know what I am capable of doing anything ?"shouted Arnav on the top of his voice.

All the family members came there hearing his shouting. They saw Arnav who is hell angry and Sheetal with a shocked expression. They understood that she must have done something.

"Di. Say your nanad(SIL) to stay away from me"said Arnav.

Anjali looked at Sheetal angrily and signalled her to go from there. Sheetal feeling insulted left from there.

Others too left from there.

After sometime, Arnav's anger came down and he went to Khushi's room to find why she came to his room.

But Khushi was not there in her room. Arnav checked at poolside but she is not there too.

She heard giggles from NK's room and went there. He saw NK and Khushi. She was looking sad.

"Khushiji. Do you want to know why I call him Nannav ?"asked NK.

Khushi nodded her head.

"When he was a child, he couldn't speak clearly. So whenever anyone ask him " Beta what is your name ?". then he used to say "Nannav" in his baby language. That's why I call him nannav. We used to tease him a lot due to his language."said NK.

Khushi laughed to this brightly.

"But NKji. You are afraid of him naa"said Khushi.

"Me !! No No Khushiji. Never. As he is elder to me, I just act as if I am afraid of him. So that he think that everyone is afraid of him"said NK.

Khushi looked at Arnav who is standing at the door. NK is facing back to him.

"Arnavji!!!"exclaimed Khushi.

"ha ha Khushiji. I am saying that I am not afraid of him"said NK.

Khushi signaled him to see back. NK turned and saw Arnav standing folding his hands.

"Nannav mere bhai. We are talking about you"said NK trying to gain boldness.

"Yeah. I heard what you said about me ?"said Arnav.

NK faked a smile to him. Arnav came near him and asked" So Mr. Nand kishore you are not afraid of me"

"Nannav. What are you saying ? Everyone are afraid of you"said NK stammering.

"But you were saying before sometime"said Arnav.

"When did I said that ? I din't said. Hai naa Khushiji"said NK looking at Khushiji.

Arnav looked at Khushi who nodded her head.

"Ok. Forget it. Khushi you came to my room sometime before" said Arnav.

"woo I got a doubt in work. So I came to ask you but......." Stopped Khushi.

"What is it ? come to my room. We will discuss"said Arnav.

"No. NKji cleared it"said Khushi.

"ha Nannav. I have cleared it."said NK.

Arnav din't say anything.

"I am going to my room"said Khushi and went from there.

Arnav could notice that Khushi is hurted. He din't felt good thinking Khushi is hurted.

Thanks to those who have voted and commented on previous update..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 12.9K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
52K 3.2K 22
A simple Arshi Story
9.5K 1K 14
In the wake of their remarriage, Arnav and Khushi find themselves at a crossroads. But, the whispers of their hearts echo louder than any vows, leadi...
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...