Part 24

Part 24

During lunch session, they had their lunch in cafeteria. Khushi got well acquainted to surroundings.

Khushi phone rang. She saw it was from Anjali.

"Ha Di. "said Khushi lifting the phone.

"Khushiji. How is the office and work ?"asked Anjali.

"Good Di. I liked it"said Khushi.

"Did Chote shout at you ?"asked Anjali.

'NO Di. Did you have your lunch"asked Khushi.

"ha "

"Medicines"asked Khushi.

"Yes. I have taken my tablets too. Now you take care"said Anjali and disconnected the call.

After lunch, Khushi again went to Arnav's cabin. She observed the cabin slowly which she din't do from morning.

She saw Anjali's photo on his table. She went near it and took it. But unfortunately the water glass on the table got hit by Khushi's hand and the glass fell down making water spread on the table.

"Hey Devimayya"muttered Khushi.

"What have you done ?"came a voice from behind.

Khushi turned and saw Lavanya standing there. Lavanya came near her.

"What have you done ? You poured water on the table. These papers got drowned. Do you know how sir will react when he see this ?"said Lavanya angrily.

"Woo sorry. It happened unknowingly. I will talk to Arnavji"said Khushi.

"Can't you be cautious ? How can you be soo careless"said Lavanya. Khushi's face fell down hearing this.

"What happened ?"came a voice from behind. They both saw Arnav standing at the door of cabin.

"What did you say just now ?"asked Arnav.

"Nothing ASR. See she has spilt water and these papers got wet. I prepared them by sitting for two hours. "said Lavanya in a complaining tone. She thought now Arnav will shout at Khushi.

"Arnavji !! I am sorry. I din't do it intentionally. I was just watching Di's photo and it happened............"said Khushi.

"Arnavji!! Call him sir. He is the boss"said Lavanya.

"Who said that ?"asked Arnav.

"Sir you asked me to call as Sir "said Lavanya confused..

"Yes. But don't you think there is a difference between Khushi and you. You are the employee here and Khushi is my special guest. Don't you know how to behave with guests."said Arnav. Khushi looked at him with wide eye. Lavanya was no less.

"But sir , she split water on the papers"said Lavanya

"So what !! prepare them again. That is for what I am paying you"said Arnav then turning to Khushi said " Khushi. You can call me as you like"