Luke Triton X OC/Reader (READ...

By Nintendogirl123

Don't read this story. Changing the desc again because I genuinely can't stand this story. I'm rewriting it... More

My new job!
New school day!
The Fight...
"You're in big trouble Katy Altava."
A near miss.... and A DATE!!!
Professor Layton's little "secret"
Deep dark secrets...
Katy Altava, friend or foe?
I can't love you...
Depressed Professor
Should I.....
Setting off
Ambrosia?
OMG!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
The new ability
Author's note
The truth
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญOMGGGGGGG *why am I crying ๐Ÿ˜‚*
The Eternal Diva- Part 2

The Eternal Diva- Part 1

76 1 23
By Nintendogirl123

Luke's P.O.V

"It... It can't be! It's ..... you?" My mouth was dangling wide open, it was who I least expected it to be.
"You know him?" Janice inquired.
I nodded, still in shock.
"Who... who are you?" Marco, the historian asked.
"I am.... Henry Leodore." He smirked. "You remember me Luke,"
"But... you're the professor's friend! And what about Katy?!" I exclaimed.
"Katy? Why... I haven't spoken to her for a long time, ever since she betrayed my best friend." He replied, pacing up and down slowly.
"What? Katy never betrayed anyone! She never told me that!" Janice exclaimed in defence.
"Oh.. you don't know... bring Miss Amelia!" He said to his henchmen.
"Why do you want me, leave me alone!" She exclaimed.
Janice ran forward and tried to stop them, but all they did was push her back.
"Janice!" I yelled, catching her. "I wish Katy was here... she'd have them flying in seconds!" I muttered under my breath.
"And now, the game is coming to an end." He smirked again. "Get the rest of them, we're leaving!"

Katy's P.O.V

I felt the tracker pounding harder.
"Professor, can you take Nina? I think Emmy's here." I said, letting go of Nina's hand.
Suddenly, I saw Henry Leodore's face flash before my eyes.
"HENRY! He's behind this! Professor, I need to go! They're in danger! And no, don't come with me, take Nina to the main room, we'll be fine!"
I ran off on my own, hoping to get there on time.

Melina's (Janice's) P.O.V

We were following the henchmen, walking silently.
Luke looked up at me, then I nodded with a determined look on my face.
"Owww! Help!" Luke pretended to be keeling over.
One of the henchmen went over to Luke, then I tripped him and we shoved him into a wall.
"Run to the left!" I shouted.
We were trying to get to the next turn, then bars slammed down in front of us.
As there were henchmen in front of us, Luke looked like he was going to cry.
With a determined look on his face, he pulled down his hat, then positioned it so he could see once again.
"Don't worry Janice, I'll protect you!" He shouted, running towards the henchman.
"Luke, no!" I said loudly.
Luke ran towards him, but got instantly stopped then thrown aside.
"LUKE!" I shouted, attempting to run over to him, unfortunately, I was held tightly by one of the henchmen.
"Aaaah!" Luke yelled bracing for the impact.

Luke's P.O.V

"Aaaah!" I yelled, bracing for the impact.
Before I hit the floor though, I felt some arms catch me.
"Gottcha!" They said at the same time.
It was Emmy and Katy!
"Sorry I'm late." Emmy said with a wink.
"What'd I miss? Not like I wouldn't know already anyway." Katy said with a grin.
Suddenly Emmy's friend, Inspector Grosky appeared.

Katy's P.O.V

Inspector Grosky suddenly slid down the pole and flashed his badge around.
"This is Inspector Grosky of the yard! You're all under arrest!" He bellowed.
Me and Emmy stood side by side smirking determinedly.
Then we started flinging all the henchmen aside.
Inspector Grosky punched one, then another went for Luke.
I almost got angrier than Potty Katy.
"LEAVE. MY. BOYFRIEND. ALONE!" I shouted, punching and hitting the guy harder than normal.
"Okay! Okay! Calm down! We got them!" Emmy said to me, pulling me off the henchman I was currently slapping and wrestling.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! I HOPE YOU'VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON!" I yelled, high fiving Emmy.
"Is everybody alright?" The professor shouted, running down the corridor holding Nina's hand.
"Nina!" Emmy exclaimed.
"Nina?" Luke asked.
"Didn't you know?" I asked Luke.
He shook his head cluelessly.
'Janice' looked slightly shocked and guilty at the same time.
"Melina, why didn't you tell him?" I whispered.
"Katy, I couldn't, I think he's in danger." 'Janice' replied quietly.
"Luke?" I asked.
"No................ Randall." She looked away as I gasped in shock.
I motioned for Janice (Melina) to run with me as I ran towards everyone else.
"Your mummy and daddy sent me, they're awfully worried." Emmy said to Nina.
"Does that mean I can go home now?" Nina asked with a smile on her face.
Emmy smiled at her. "Yes! Of course! Your parents miss you so much!"
Luke looked at the professor and tried to get his attention. "Professor, you'll never believe who's behind this! It's Mr Whistler and-"
"Henry Leodore." I finished with a frown.
"How did you know?" Luke asked, surprised.
"I'll explain it all later, Professor, they've got Amelia! And someone else we know is in danger!" I explained speedily and frantically.
The professor looked at Melina (Janice).
"Shall we finish this?" He asked, stretching out his hand. 'Janice' took it gladly.
I raised an eyebrow. "Ahem. Professor, I know you want to be a gentleman and all, but can you please not kiss Janice? You have a girlfriend."
Everybody laughs whilst the professor blushed.

Henry's P.O.V (By the way, he's ??? P.O.V but once Randall was ??? P.O.V)

"So... is this it?" Oswald asked me and Randall.
"Yes, like we told you, everything is working out like it should do." Randall replied, slightly exasperated.
Oswald looked away. "Kidnapping? Selling tickets? Do you call that a plan?"
"In fact, we do. This is our plan." I said with a smirk.
Amelia suddenly walked in with some of our henchmen.
"Mr Whistler? You're a part of this?" She asked Oswald, looking shocked. "Where is everyone? Why am I here alone?" She continued her query.
"She asks a lot of questions doesn't she?" Randall whispered to me.
I chuckled in response.
"Because you're the winner. You're going to get eternal life!" Oswald lied.
He walked her towards the Detragon slowly.
"What's that?" She asked, marvelling at the many parts of it.
"It's a Detragon." I spoke up.
"We brought it from the ship!" Randall continued.
"This machine will give you the gift of eternal life!" Oswald lied once again.
I walked towards the Detragon placing the key inside. "And we created it." 
I turned the key, allowing the Detragon to boot up. I flipped the switches, but then one of Melina's memories flickered and went out. (A/N: By the way, they're in the form of flames.) Oswald, wanting to save Melina, panicked.  "Come with me! We must hurry!"
He pushed Amelia towards the seat connected to the Detragon.
Amelia pushed his arms off suddenly. "I don't want eternal life! I wanted eternal life for my grandad! He only has a month to live, he should be here!" Amelia got out of the seat and attempted to move away. Then some of my henchmen grabbed her as Oswald advanced with the helmet belonging to the Detragon. "He has to drink the elixir of life!" She pleaded.
Oswald kept advancing to put the helmet on her head. "There is no elixir." Heh, finally decided to tell the truth.
"Leave me alone! Let me go!" She struggled with them.

Katy's P.O.V
We ran up the stairs, hearing Oswald try to put the helmet on Amelia.
"Please don't!" I heard her shout.
We ran all the faster, trying to stop him.
"Please Mr Whistler!" She exclaimed.
It's too late for him to try anything funny now.
"Enough!" The professor's shout rang across the room.
"Leave that poor girl alone, you, you, JERK!" I shouted in an unladylike manner. Luckily, at that moment, the professor was too concerned to correct me about being a lady.
Emmy and I rushed forward to help Amelia by beating up more henchmen.
"We've figures your little game out Mr Whistler." The professor started.
I saw someone in the background, hiding.
That couldn't be....
The Professor positioned his hat. "When Melina was dying, you put a vast amount of money into creating this machine, the Detragon. But this is no regular machine. You can use this to put another's person's memories into someone else. But there has always been one problem. The own person's memories force the other's out. I figured that out with Nina and Katy here. The difference with Katy is that half of Melina's memories stayed inside Katy, which caused her to be who she is today. Nina, tell me again who you were talking to earlier on?"
Melina beamed at the Professor. "It was Melina! But she's gone now."
Oswald, suddenly started sweating and probably internally freaking out.
"And I have a connection with Melina." I shot Melina (Janice) a look and grinned.
"But there's more. Henry joined Oswald not long ago, since he wanted something more. I won't elaborate on that just yet. But even worse, he decided somebody I love very much into thinking I betrayed him." I looked away. And Luke looked jealous. I chuckled the tiniest bit.
"Impressive Katy. You have got the investigative skills everyone says you do. But when did you find all of this out?" Henry asked with a subtle smirk playing on his lips.
"I thought it couldn't be you when I saw the disguise on stage. I saw you jump down and assumed it may've been you. When I heard your voice over the stereo, I suspected you, but then I heard a different voice over the speakers. I thought of the one person who could have that voice. I also narrowed down that it was you to that text, you're the only one who knows my number off by heart apart from Randall. Since it was unknown, I knew you'd have to write in the number. I also figured it was you since you don't address me as closely and detailed as Randall does. You'd be more short and snappy with your messages." I looked Henry in the eye.
Oswald suddenly grew impatient. "Melina's memories are disappearing! If I can't have a girl, then this boy will have to do!" He lunged forward and grabbed Luke.
"Luke!" We all exclaimed. Well apart from Henry, Mr Whistler and 'mystery guy'.
Melina winked at me, and I immediately knew what she was going to do. Either way, I thought Mr Whistler deserved a beat down, so I chuckled and winked back.
"Get your hands off him!" I shouted, running up to Mr Whistler.
Unfortunately, he set his henchmen forward to try and stop me. Quite quickly, I got the henchmen out of the way and leaped onto Mr Whistler.
"Leave him alone!" I said, slapping him.
But by then, he had put the helmet on Luke and was about to switch on the Detragon. I knew there was no need to freak out though.
Oswald flipped the leaver and Luke screamed. Nothing happened.
"The key! It's..... gone!" Henry exclaimed.
"Who took the key?! It was you, wasn't it?!" Oswald pointed at the professor. "You've got to give it back! We don't have much time, Melina's memories are going to disappear forever!!!" Oswald shook the Professor.
I dragged Oswald off the Professor.
"Calm down! We know who took the key!" I said to him.
"Who was it?!" He exclaimed.
"This person, or rather, these people, hold the key to the Detragon, they solve all the mysteries, because they know everything you've done." The Professor started walking.
I rushed back to Melina's side.
"They hid themselves very carefully to save you from you mistakes. Yet one person knew about this all along. It is you!" The professor pointed at us and Janice gasped.
"Janice?!" Luke exclaimed.
"Yes, it is Janice." I answered Luke. Then I turned to her. "You deliberately left out the 'part' of my story when you told Luke, didn't you?"
Janice nodded. "I couldn't tell him because if I told anyone else, Henry might've tried to hurt Randall."
"Randall?" The professor suddenly looked confused.
I sighed. "Randall, come out, we all know you're here."
Randall walked out, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.
"Randall?" Emmy whispered. "Why?"
"Henry told me everything, Katy left, she went to London, the big city, yet she didn't even tell me where she was going. She lied to Kate! Katy told my girlfriend that I was cheating on her which caused her to break up with me! And when I told her not to tell anybody in the family about my break-up and the fact that I was working with Bronev for a short while, she told everyone!" Randall looked angry and hurt at the same time.
"Randall, I'd never do that to you! Henry lied! And I actually had no idea you broke up with Kate, I wanted to protect you so I told you I was going to Widnes, and... wait... YOU WORKED WITH BRONEV?! I told you that dude's crazy and dangerous!" I sighed. "Henry, why did you lie to Randall? What made you hate me so much?"
Henry flared at me. "Don't you understand?! I was engaged to you! We were engaged and you just walked out on me! You said you wanted to be free, but I know that you just travelled to London and got yourself a boyfriend!" His words were true. I was engaged to him, but I didn't originally want to marry him.
Henry looked like he was going to cry. "I loved you. Why wouldn't you love me back?"
I sighed and looked away. Luke looked at me sadly with a questioning face.
"Because I knew there was someone out there for me, and that wasn't you. Janice, I really feel like you should tell everyone what's going on. Luke still looks clueless!" I tried to subtly change the subject, but someone had something to say before I did.
"Katy, I'm so sorry... I really believed Henry, then I put you through all of that... I'm so sorry." Randall stood there, not knowing what to do, so I made the first move.
I wrapped him up in a hug, then quickly retreated since me and Janice had a lot of explaining to do.
The professor looked at us. "I think you two should explain this, Katy and Janice. Or should I say: Arianna and...... Melina."
Janice, or rather, Melina looked round at everyone. "Yes. I am Melina. You thought putting my memories into Janice had failed, but it hadn't. Janice let me take her place voluntarily. She buried her personality so that I could take her place. Arianna tried to do the same thing, but her memories were so strong that they merged with mine. But when Janice left, I could walk and... dance... and sing! All of the things I couldn't do when I was ill. And now, me Katy and Katrielle have a connection."
Oswald looked shocked and happy at the same time. "So... I didn't need anyone else after you three!"
Melina nodded. "But I realised that what I am doing is wrong. I can't take someone else's life and live my own life in their body! So Katy was right. And you should've listened to her. Janice asked me to send you that letter Professor, she knew, and I knew that if we sent you that, you and Katy would be able to stop my father. We knew that with Katy's help, you would find out the truth about me, and you are very good at figuring things out. But I knew that's as long as he had the Detragon and my memories, he wouldn't stop at anything to implant them. I don't want to push someone else out of the way to live my life in their body! It just isn't right!" She turned to the Professor. "Janice and Katy have told me a lot of things about you, they are both very fond of you as I can tell."
"Melina, I did everything, all of those things I did were for you!" Oswald silently spoke.
Melina clasped her father's hand. "I know, and thank you father, but this... it has to stop."
Oswald looked at her sadly. "But... how can I keep living without you?"
Suddenly we realised the roof was opening, and Henry ran up to grab Melina.
"If I can't have Katy, or my revenge, then I'm taking the Ambrosian Trove!"
"Henry! What on Earth are you thinking! Leave Melina alone!" I attempted to run up, but then some of the wolves came advancing on us.
"Can you hear me? Please don't attack us!" Luke attempted to talk to the wolves, then I realised why they wouldn't listen.
"Emmy!" I yelled, drawing her attention.
We attacked the robotic wolves and ran towards Henry and Melina.
"You leave her alone or else!" I threatened.
"Actually Katy, you're the one who should be scared. I have an advantage." Henry smirked, then pulled out a girl.
I looked at her face, trying to gain a sense of familiarity.
"Wait... KATRIELLE?!" I shouted in fear.
Katrielle looked down at me and smiled weakly. "Hey sis..."
"Katrielle, what did they do to you?" I asked angrily.
"Well, one night, I was in my hotel room, when the lights went out, then the next thing I knew, I was in a room with Henry and Randall! They told me I couldn't contact any family or try to escape in any way, or they would hurt you!" She replied fearfully.
Henry laughed menacingly. "And now, I will use Melina and Katrielle to open the trove of the Azran!"
I leaped up to try and get to Henry, but he was too high up.
I turned to everyone else. "I need your help... to get my family back together..."
I smirked. Potty Katy, try to control yourself this time.

Potty Katy's P.O.V

"Leave my friend alone Henry, you've hurt my family enough." For once, my anger (being Potty Katy) didn't go out of control.
"And what are you going to do about it?" He mocked.
The place suddenly started to rumble, then it all started raising up until we were outside.
Henry and Melina ended up separating from the rest of us, but I held onto the edge of the Detragon, which seemed to be walking away from us.
Henry laughed at me. Then he pulled out a sword, and I pulled out something that would have to do.
"Henry, let's dance."

(A/N: Another cliffhanger, because this is supposed to be in two parts. But you guys are lucky, this is the longest chapter I've ever written in this book, and I've posted within a few hours from the last post! I hope you're enjoying this ending and I'm not boring you eternally... (WARNING NOT PROOFREAD THOROUGHLY ALSO I MIXED UP THE NAMES HERE... KATY's OLD NAME WAS ARIANNA) anyway, see ya next chapter!
Nintendogirl123
xxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 20 16
๊œฑแด‹8 แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐษชษดษชแด›ส fanfic (๐“‚๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ ๐™ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) -๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€- Y/N L/N recently moved to Okinawa. Y/N got into a elite school an...
22.2K 395 65
You know that your life isn't going to get any better when your parents abandoned you, your younger and your elder sister, you lost your brother in a...
41.6K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it๐Ÿ˜…, please support my story๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™, I hope you all will like this story๐Ÿ’œ...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...