Take a Chance { A Kian Lawley...

By maroonfranta

A Kian Lawley fanfic More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update!
Epilogue

Chapter 2

511 8 5
By maroonfranta

{ Kian's POV }

I woke up with a jolt, I looked over at the clock, 4:36 am. I got up and went downstairs, I grabbed a can of soda and sat on the counter. I can't stop thinking about Tori, oh gosh she's perfect. I guess it's okay me and Andrea broke up.

"Kian?" I heard a voice.

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen!" I shout back, I see Ricky walk over.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Oh crap, I've been talking out loud again.

"Oh nobody.." I look away from him and at the floor instead.

"Who's Tori? And you and Andrea broke up?!" I took a deep breath and told him everything that happened. From when Andrea dumped me to when I chucked coffee at a girl.

"Oh." was all he said, Ricky wasn't exactly full of advice anyway.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to bed!" I take my soda and walk past Ricky and upstairs, instead of going to my room I walked into Connors room. He's up anyway, probably on tumblr.

"Sup Kian."

I walked over and asked him what I should do about everything.

"I don't know honestly, I don't know Tori. Maybe have her come over one day so all of us can meet her?" That was actually a really good idea.

"That's exactly what I'll do! Thanks con!" I shut his door and go back to my room. I try to sleep, but I end up tossing and turning all night.

{ In The Morning }

I sit up and pick up my phone, 12:30. I get up and throw on nice clothes.

To: Tori :)))

Hey, wanna chill today?

{ Tori's POV }

Oh my god he wants to hang out?! I don't wanna seem to desperate right? Oh whatever!

To: Kian

Yeah sure, what time?

{ Kian's POV }

"YES!"

To: Tori :)))

How bout 2:30?

-

From: Tori :)))

Yeah sounds good, cu lter

-

I go downstairs filled with joy. I honestly really like her, like a lot!

"Why so giddy?" Connor asks with a smirk.

"Tori said she'd come over, she's coming at 2:30!" Connor pats me on the back.

"Good going Kian!"

"Good going Kian what?" I turned around and saw Jc looking at us like we we're crazy.

"Oh I have a friend coming over."

"Girl-friend." Coughed Connor obnoxiously, I punched him in the arm and jumped onto the couch.

"Kian's got a girlfriend! Kian's got a girlfriend!" They sang together.

"I thought they broke up?" We all turned to see Ricky at the foot of the stairs.

"We did, there're just being jackasses." I slap Jc upside the head and walk over the fridge and grab a can of Pepsi.

"So what's this bout you have a girlfriend?" Ricky asked really creepy.

"Kian met a girl at Starbucks, he threw his coffee at her then got her to come over later today." Ricky looked at me shocked.

"Thanks big mouth." I said as I popped open the can and took a sip.

"Player much, hahah." I rolled my eyes, they are so annoying. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw a new message

From: Tori :)))

Hey I'll be over in five

-

To: Tori :)))

Okay cool

-

Oh god I get nervous just texting her. I can't help it though, I mean, u really do like her.

"Who ya texting?!" Jc's looking over my shoulder being an annoying snoop.

"I'm texting Tori now fuck off." I push him back causing him to slip and fall back. Everyone laughs but me, I'm actually pretty pissed at them all.

{ Tori's POV }

When I arrived at the house I was hesitant to knock on the door, was this the right house? Or was he messing with me? When I knock someone answers immediately.

"Hey, I'm jc." He was a good looking guy with nice brown hair, and actually a really cute smile.

"Hi I'm Tori, is Kian here?"

"Oh Kian's here, KIAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" I heard a bunch of guys laughing.

"Shut the hell up Jc!" Kian yelled as he walked up to me.

"Come on in." I walked inside, their house was nice. Kian walked me upstairs and we went in his room, I sat on his bed and he sat down next to me. We started talking about random stuff. As I was telling him about myself he leaned in and kissed me. It was a quick kiss but it was a kiss.

"I gotta go." I grabbed my purse and ran down stairs and out of the house, that wasn't suppose to happen he's just a friend. He's not even a friend I just met him!

{ THE NEXT DAY }

To: Kian

Hey I'm sorry about yesterday...

-

From: Kian

No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.

-

To: Kian

Okay...

-

From: Kian

Okay.

-

I tossed my phone aside and stared at the ceiling. I didn't know what I was doing, I went to a strangers house and he tried to kiss me. Oh gosh I'm stupid.

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Hey what's up, did you hang with Kian yesterday?

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Yeah.

-

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

So what happen?!?!

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

He kissed me...

-

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

WHAT?!?! OMFG ASJAJAHSHAJ

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Wth is your problem?

-

From: Ashhhyyyyy :*

Brb I'll be over in five

-

To: Ashhhyyyyy :*

K I guess.

Why is this such a big deal anyway? Like he's not a celebrity. He's not anybody, he's just I guy I met at Starbucks.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I get up from the couch and answer the door.

"Hey Ash- Kian?"

"Um hi." He was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh come in." We sat on the couch in silence until we heard another knock on the door. I got up and let Ashlin in.

"Hey so abo- he's here?!" She looked starstruck, and it's been getting annoying.

"Hey, Ashlin right?" She nodded, we all sat down and talked for a good six hours, it was about 10 o'clock.

"I gotta go." Ashlin gets her stuff and leaves quickly. I got to know a lot about Kian today, and I think I might actually like him.

"Oh well I should probably get going." I give him a hug goodbye, and when he pulls away he kisses me. It was a long kiss too, and I really liked it. Is it love? I don't know what is what anymore.

"Well, bye." He says as he rushes out the door.

-

Well that happened, idk I just needed a chapter. I'll update tomorrow and it'll be better, something gonna happen. Leave some predictions in the comments lol.

- Maggie 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 178 28
i still love you
565K 11.1K 58
O2L fanfiction !!! After her whole life being spent in an adoption centre Rachel is finally adopted by six boys that later on she finds out to be o2l...
1.8K 17 35
A Connor Franta fan fiction.
2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |